Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (74404 Views)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
The sins of hiring a child has caught up with both you and your husband.

1. You deserve prison for enslaving a child

2. Your husband deserves prison for enslaving a child and death for pedophilia

The system really has failed us

co signed.

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
jhudit:

Plz, leave God alone.
God did not tell anyone to have sex with kids. Paedophiles are on the lose, kids are not safe and you're saying he isn't an evil beast?

He is a beast, same as other paedophiles.
You won't type this if it were your daughter.

You think I don't know that?
However, when you mature and grow in wisdom you'll understand that life isn't just White and Black. There are Grey areas too. It takes wisdom to identify those paths.

I repeat: he that is without should first cast a stone. When Jesus said that, he considered the man's wife.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
emusmithy:

However, when you mature and grow in wisdom you'll understand that life isn't just White and Black. There are Grey areas too. It takes wisdom to identify those paths.

I repeat: he that is without should first cast a stone. When Jesus said that, he considered the man's wife.

this is the same mentality the #freeEvans crew and the #pityevanswife people have

mtseew
sick religion where nobody takes responsibility for his or her actions Abeg where is the dislike button?

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Ravissante(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:
Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack. Well, they are called house helps and they help their madams all round

This is my judgement: the wife should look for another husband while the teenager occupy the other room.

Paedophile ALERT!!!....what does a 13 year old have that should entice a sane man?....Nairaland should really start screening members

4 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
gypsey:
i will fuvk! you, your mother and your children first! you sad ugly hoe!
Sad and ugly cheesy
Irony in low places.

Get out of here you prison-destined rapist with your sick depraved comments. Pedophile. No wonder you were hot and bothered by my comment.
I'd shoot your kneecaps off if you were around me for even thinking about fvcking my child.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Humility017(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharp man...

He is scared of contracting something from the small maid.
Because the days are bad...and the preek must be safe.

But the girl is upset he is not giving her 'raw'.

#TeamSkinToSkin.
when will you have sense?
it is so unfortunate.... you lack one
just read the trash u wrote....
had it been the young girl is your sister....will you spill out this trash....
and for the man... he should be arrested and tried...his case should serve as deterrent to other pedophiles on the loose.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ravissante:

Paedophile ALERT!!!....what does a 13 year old have that should entice a sane man?....Nairaland should really start screening members
I read their comments from the first page and said they all need mental rehabilitation. Some mofos have been on me for saying that.
Something so obvious.
So many sick perverts on here.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingphilip:
It's sick and disheartening to hear of this kind of stories..

I don't even know what's wrong with people though.. Cheating on someone who stood by you through thick and thin in your struggles only when things begins to get better you start chasing those who never new your story..

May God deliver us from cheating spouse.

Agree by liking this post
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT SOMEONE WHO USED A 13 YRAR OLD AS HOUSEMAID? YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED THAT THE MAN IS A PAEDOPHILE WHO SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF A MINOR. AGE OF CONSENT IS 16YRS IN NIGERIA AND IF SHE WERE FORCED OR THREATENED BY THE PEDOPHILE, THAT'S LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR RAPE. JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED!

PS: The woman knew he married a philanderer, she just never knew he was a pedophile and I'm proud of her that she didn't harm the little girl for being molested by her monster of a husband. She handled the case well by taking the little girl with her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ivolt: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
emusmithy:

It's easy to say all sorts of things...
It's very easy to point fingers at other folks doing things less worse than what you're doing, JUST BECAUSE YOURS IS STILL IN "secret".

It doesn't justify the man. He's a paedophile. He is evil. Heartless monkey!

Who are you in the dark? Just because his has come to light doesn't make him an evil beast. He couldn't control his passion. If you are controlling yours, be the first to cast a stone.

I can only pray that God help him and still save the marriage.

olu77:
Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack. Well, they are called house helps and they help their madams all round

This is my judgement: the wife should look for another husband while the teenager occupy the other room.

Are you guys jittery already ?
It is just unfortunate that closet pedophiles can give moral
support to their partners in crime under the guise of internet
anonymity.

With this mindset even your daughters are not safe.

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by bisam(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
God have mercy on me,
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:

Sad and ugly cheesy
Irony in low places.

Get out of here you prison-destined rapist with your sick depraved comments. Pedophile. No wonder you were hot and bothered by my comment.
I'd shoot your kneecaps off if you were around me for even thinking about fvcking my child.
yes! I am a pedophile! it take a pedophile like you to know another pedophile or perhaps it's because I raped you and your mother. hot and bothered? your comment reeked of hatred for men did your father rape you when you were a child? that must be the reason for your obsessive hatred. I think you need 6 inches screw driver up your smelly pussi grin
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ivolt: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
gypsey:
i will fuvk! you, your mother and your children first! you sad ugly hoe!

You need urgent psychiatric evaluation before you it is too late.

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by grandstar(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
The man is a flirt and pervert. He sleeps with anything in skirts.

I wish I was married to a woman like this. Very supportive of her husband despite being better educated. God bless your hustle
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nkass1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. This is a common story these days. you can either look for ways to stall it or find a way to catch your partners, spouses and other loved ones red handed. Infact there is a technology that can actually do that if you can get it. mycoreneeds.com will help you out. God alone can flush this habits from us.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Primebuilders(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
nextprince:
Nnewi Town where the husband sells motor spare parts at the Nkwo market in Nnewi Local Government, Anambra State but the couple are from Umuchu Town in Aguata Local Government Area in the Anambra State.

See them. Whenever 18yr old get married in the north, they generate some much noise about how the ambition of the "little" girl is truncated, but here is a 13 yrs old housemaid sharing same cassava with her madam.
13 yrs - housemaid, not in school.
13 yrs - sharing cassava with her madam.

And we are all condemning it. But u encouraged it. Did u see the action of the mother. It shows she did not condone it
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:

You need urgent psychiatric evaluation before you it is too late.

okay! you obviously thinks i meant all that, look! the woman called me a pedophile just because I made my opinion, so I accepted to fuvk her and her children, I mean labelling some one she has never met a pedophile is a serious Accusation don't you think? angry
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ivolt: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
gypsey:
okay! you obviously thinks i meant all that, look! the woman called me a pedophile just because I made my opinion, so I accepted to fuvk her and her children, I mean labelling some one she has never met a pedophile is a serious Accusation don't you think? angry

I didn't know what happened, but anyone who sees your comment
won't bother checking either, you will just be given a name that is
not yours.
I will suggest you modify the post.

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:

If my husband being a woman means he doesn't go about molesting minors and claiming his African heritage allows him to do so, then I'm glad I married a 'woman'

FOH slowpoke
u sound more like an slowpoke , only a coward and lazy fellow will allow a weak vessel like u to be a decision maker in the family, pray u won't have my kind of person as a husband ,because I will turn u to punching bag or donate ur rotten head to skull miners , meanwhile u are half a woman, im not even sure if u are fertile

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by limamintruth: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:

Oh, so this is all you can say about a cheat & a paedophile simply because the perpetrator is a man right

What do I expect from a typical 'Yoruba' man undecided

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Opeakins(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
D wife no sabi ni
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by dasparrow: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2017
eyinjuege:

This has nothing to do with the devil, but more about a man with no self control, no decorum, and rotten to the core.
For no reason should anyone see an underage girl or even boy attractive.
We need to start taking drastic measures about all these paedophiles lurking about. Both the boy and girl child aren't safe.
Paedophiles can be Drs, lawyers, artisans, garageboys, politcians, lawmakers etc. They're everywhere, and it's become so rampant.

Nigeria has always been a country filled with pedophiles. I know several people who were sexually abused as children but due to the societal stigma attached to it, they don't speak about it. Thanks to the internet, these stories of sexual abuse of minors is coming to light. What Nigerians don't understand is the permanent damage sexual abuse does to the victim. 25 to 30 years from now, we will begin to see an increase of women who hate sex and we will begin to wonder why. We will begin to see an increase in Lesbianism and we will begin to wonder why. We will begin to see an increase in broken marriages and homes and we will begin to wonder why. It affects society negatively in the long run. So the sooner we stop this culture of silence when it comes to child sexual abuse in Nigeria, the better for us all because a society that remains silent while her adult population sexually abuse and ruin the lives of children can never prosper. God can never bless and prosper such a nation and that is why Nigeria as a country is a failure and many of her citizens are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by jhudit(f): 1:47am On Jul 01, 2017
emusmithy:

Save that thrash.
If in all your wisdom and maturity,
you're sympathetic to a paedophile...
I rather not grow like you.

Perverts everywhere!!
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 01, 2017
NCAN
Nsukka Chapter over! It's Biaffraud I repeat Biaffraud! Over.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nextprince: 3:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Primebuilders:

And we are all condemning it. But u encouraged it. Did u see the action of the mother. It shows she did not condone it

Only God knows the number of underage girls out of school being sexually molested and abused as housemaids in the yeast. The other day, another one was burnt with hot water by her madam, yet another one was bathed with acid. Uncountable number must be there unreported.
Which mother? You mean her madam mother with whom she was sharing cucumber? Abeg tell another lie, this one is Bursted.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nextprince: 4:15am On Jul 01, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls 18 years old girl in the north is a great grand mum, in the north 6 year old girl is a chick for dem alhajis so don't confuse us,
Shut up. You think we don't know what happens in the yeast? There are cases where men rape their own children below the ages of 6. Infact, there is a reported case where a man raped his 3 children of 4, 7 & 9, if you argue, I will extract the link and paste it here, is right here on nairaland.
Besides, what happened to the ambition of this 13yr old housemaid? Shouldn't she be in school as you all claim?
There is also a report that most girls from that side start taking cucumber from several men of their grandfather's age at the age of 10. That one is also on this forum. You want to argue?
Only God knows the number of underage girls out of schools being sexually molested and abused as housemaids in the yeast, so don't come and start telling us lies here. Fyi, I have stayed in the yeast for more than 2yrs, nothing is hidden, the annoying thing is how some demented homo sapiens start running their stinking cursed mouths whenever a similar report of less magnitude comes from the north. The hypocrisy soars to high heavens.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by mikool007(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2017
sharp guy grin
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by SUNDICOS(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2017

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

Save that thrash.
If in all your wisdom and maturity,
you're sympathetic to a paedophile...
I rather not grow like you.

Perverts everywhere!!

K
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olowobaba10: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.