Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (74381 Views)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by DabuIIIT: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2017
nextprince:

Only God knows the number of underage girls out of school being sexually molested and abused as housemaids in the yeast. The other day, another one was burnt with hot water by her madam, yet another one was bathed with acid. Uncountable number must be there unreported.
Which mother? You mean her madam mother with whom she was sharing cucumber? Abeg tell another lie, this one is Bursted.

what has this gotta do with yeast,are u programmed to be chanting yeast yeast yeast for ur lifetime,mr hypocrisy?
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nextprince: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2017
DabuIIIT:

what has this gotta do with yeast,are u programmed to be chanting yeast yeast yeast for ur lifetime,mr hypocrisy?

This is north abi? Continue.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by DabuIIIT: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2017
nextprince:

Shut up. You think we don't know what happens in the yeast? There are cases where men rape their own children below the ages of 6. Infact, there is a reported case where a man raped his 3 children of 4, 7 & 9, if you argue, I will extract the link and paste it here, is right here on nairaland.
Besides, what happened to the ambition of this 13yr old housemaid? Shouldn't she be in school as you all claim?
There is also a report that most girls from that side start taking cucumber from several men of their grandfather's age at the age of 10. That one is also on this forum. You want to argue?
Only God knows the number of underage girls out of schools being sexually molested and abused as housemaids in the yeast, so don't come and start telling us lies here. Fyi, I have stayed in the yeast for more than 2yrs, nothing is hidden, the annoying thing is how some demented homo sapiens start running their stinking cursed mouths whenever a similar report of less magnitude comes from the north. The hypocrisy soars to high heavens.
op,pls,what do u need yeast for,wheres the bread u are baking?

#SayNo2HatredAndTribalism
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by DabuIIIT: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2017
nextprince:

This is north abi? Continue.
no,it is Yeastnorth!
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2017
limamintruth:

Oh, so this is all you can say about a cheat & a paedophile simply because the perpetrator is a man right

What do I expect from a typical 'Yoruba' man undecided

I'll admit that my comment was stupid and insensitive. I don't think abuse of a 13 years old is okay under any circumstances. I can't even believe I type the nonsense up there.

Let's not always bring tribe or race into every error or crime people commit. My stupid comment wasn't on behalve of Yoruba people. Thank you all thesame and have a funfil weekend.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:

Are you guys jittery already ?
It is just unfortunate that closet pedophiles can give moral
support to their partners in crime under the guise of internet
anonymity.

With this mindset even your daughters are not safe.

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

I'll admit that my comment was stupid and insensitive. I don't think abuse of a 13 years old is okay under any circumstance nor do I think a responsible and moral upright man should abuse a poor little house maid. I can't even believe I type the nonsense up there. You guys comment must have reset my brain. Thank you
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2017
Ravissante:

Paedophile ALERT!!!....what does a 13 year old have that should entice a sane man?....Nairaland should really start screening members

You are right Ravissante, my comment was stupid and insensitive. I am even ashamed of the fact that I typep such nonsense. Thank you for your comment
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2017

[i][/i]Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack ?

13years girl......bro.....use your brain before u comment wink

Thank you. Like I reply others who reacted to my comment, I have come to realize how outrageously insensitive my comment was. I regret making a comment that seemed to justify an abuse of a 13 years old. Nice weekend to you.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your advice is harmful to any sane human being, go and read your books

I'll admit that my comment was stupid and insensitive. I don't think abuse of a 13 years old is okay under any circumstances. I can't even believe I type the nonsense up there.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I'm sure you are just a paedophile like the man in question if you actually read the story and comment this

I admit that my comment was stupid and insensitive. I don't think abuse of a 13 years old is okay under any circumstances. I became ashamed of the nonsense i typed up there and modified it. Thank you and enjoy your day.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by mechanics(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
The husband didn't try at all.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Ravissante(f): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2017
olu77:

You are right Ravissante, my comment was stupid and insensitive. I am even ashamed of the fact that I typep such nonsense. Thank you for your comment

U welcome
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nextprince: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
DabuIIIT:

no,it is Yeastnorth!
Okay, that's the zone Anambra belongs. Thanks for the head-up.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by limamintruth: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2017
olu77:

Let's not always bring tribe or race into every error or crime people commit. My stupid comment wasn't on behalve of Yoruba people. Thank you all thesame and have a funfil weekend.

Noted mutumina; God bless! smiley
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Some men sha,dogs are better than them,u see why I detest a woman raising a man up,they would most times spit on your face,bathe a pig,dress a pig,smarten up a pig,a pig would always remain a pig.Only on rare occasions you see good men who are eternally grateful.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is so shocking.... Am so depressed about dis incident. wat a useless man he is! some people r wicked e know. wat a lunatic attitude is dat.

#Rubbish........ some ppl r not appreciating wat dey have. wat a golden opportunity he has missed, after wat d lady has given to him.

@D man is a laggard. am so so paranoid
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by eyinjuege: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Another story of rape of a minor

kinginvagina , falconey , shege45 , yanabasee , brown14 , jeffrizzy1
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by jbblues24(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2019
Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel? If I could Maybe I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.