Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. (3076 Views)

The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate / I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm actually beautiful, but I concur with you tho..you're on point
BiafraBushBoy:

Smiles...

You calling yourself beautiful doesn't make you beautiful (I don't wana see your pictures tho)

You need to see yourself from his own perspective; perception is king.

I am trying to point out possible faults from you or him, because it is glaring that he is avoiding you...

Whatever be the case, just quit the relationship.

A guy who doesn't wana see his "Girlfriend", is that one a boyfriend?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Homeboiy: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
He's afraid of meeting u
because he has a low self esteem
he's thinking ur love for him will fade wen u see him
that's why he's making plans to meet u , when things change

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by gabinogem(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
I'm actually around sad we stay in the same state..I'm so shy to ask him why we can't see,so I won't seem like a pest,because he's a very petty somebody,he might defer d answer till later and I'll forget the question I wanted to ask him...sometimes I dont like asking him stuffs,because he's always like *we'll talk about this later* or some other stuffs.
is he actually the only guy in ur life currently?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
is he actually the only guy in ur life currently?
yes,just him..I'm not really the relationship kind of person,if we break up now,I'm probably not getting into another one till like another two or three years,to avoid drama,I don't have strength for relationship drama..
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by gabinogem(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
yes,just him..I'm not really the relationship kind of person,if we break up now,I'm probably not getting into another one till like another two or three years,to avoid drama,I don't have strength for relationship drama..
hmmm... Funny

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
ahh nawa o grin now I feel like an idiot for even falling for him,because idk,I want to see him badly, I dont do online relationships either,I stopped I'm 2013,but somehow he just came into my life and I'm comfortable because we are adults and eventually we would meet but as e don reach 5months na him shock me o grin he even said we should meet one time like that,and he stopped talking about him

I'm getting tired of the relationship myself,because I'm doubting d whole love already

Just tell him:"we either meet at your home today, and you fukc my brains out... Or it's over!". If he refuses then forget this time waster.

Remember, meeting him in the steer is pointless, you need to go to his HOME...just beware he doesn't take you to his single buddy's crib (pretending it's his)

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by brandydaniells(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
I never see..but obviously he's not a ghost,I know his family,although we have never chatted,but I know their accounts online..tbh,he's not a ghost, say something else pls
mmm ok oo
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by brandydaniells(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
he might be married

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
pls nairalanders how can u love sum1 u haven't see before

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by oilcity(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
In the same state and he's not willing to meet after 5 months. Dis one is strong o. My dear, d guy has not taken u as a babe yet o. Jost keep Living ur life and hold him with ur hands and not ur heart so it won't break

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Preetiex:
pls nairalanders how can u love sum1 u haven't see before
at least I love him,not like we won't ever meet.

If I love him so yeah its possible.. We talk everytime, and we chat everyday.. No day passes w/out us talking of chatting..so its very much possible,I'm a witness

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
oilcity:
In the same state and he's not willing to meet after 5 months. Dis one is strong o. My dear, d guy has not taken u as a babe yet o. Jost keep Living ur life and hold him with ur hands and not ur heart so it won't break
thank you so much,I'd consider this
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by JERRY1925(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
mine is 7 years...we talked on phone for seven years.. in my case... I was not ready to stress myself to see a woman..I have never met...we stayed far though ...but I cud see her if I had decided too...

if u feel he's true, give him time..just prepare yourself for the right moment...he will come around when he's true with other girls he's spending time on.

fact is after seeing ...my face book frnd ...I fell for her...straight ..we more happy now..

so give him time...keep the frndship going...as long as he supports u...he might just get married to u...so b nice
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by ghettochild(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
he doesnt love u.hes either got whife or a gfrnd n hs toying on ur emotions n dznt want to go further. cos he knws hes hurting u already

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by austyn0(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Since the relationship has been on for just 5months, posting from experience, there is every possibility the dude is broke or not yet financially stable before meeting you... He might be planning for a loveable and memorable meeting,, I think you should give him more time.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Alright I'll give him more time and I'll just refrain myself from loving too much too shocked..thank you for d comments

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by rill: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2017
who want to meet a freak
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Your relationship is based on faith. Just the way we love and believe in God that we cannot see.

Life is too fast moving and colourful for you to be in a relationship like this. You need to learn to take a stand like..."if we dont see tomorrow, I am done". And you live in the same city. Don't wait only to find out that he is married.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by thestevens: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Maybe you're dating a cripple.because he has no reason not to see you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Romerocollins: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Now you are in love because he sent you things, girl and material things, how can you love someone you have not seen, obviously you are a gold digger and when you see what you are looking for, it will be very clear to you, the hand writing is clear but you have failed to adhere,.
A guy is the one booking a date for a woman and not the other way round.
Don't worry when he finish with his plans, he will invite you over.
I mean no insults but calm your self, even when you are dying of his love, pretend as if you are not, do not be too farword.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by boiz2men(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
So I met her on Facebook too... She's been wanting to see me.. But I didn't create such opportunity. After 4 years of being online lovers..lol.. I saw her last year November and stayed 3 days at her place... Yea, things happened.. But never penetration.. She was angry. Instead of her to hate me for that... For some reasons, the four years of wait and the sex abstinence changed her to my robot... She is currently in a relationship.. Babe tells me everything...lol

If I tell her to dump that guy and that I'm ready for her.. Babe wouldn't hesitate...

Op... The long wait is the trick... Sorry guys I had to tell her.... I can bet you have created a world of fantasy in your head already... And that fantasy is what you are in love with.... Not the guy

But then the love for the fantasy grows daily and the fantasy itself gains flesh... By the time u meet him... U would already be broken and so in love...

For first month, you wanted to see if he meets your kind of man.. After 5 months , you wouldn't care.. Trust me..

Its all part of the game.

I won't be shocked if you initiate the first convo either in WhatsApp or Facebook... He also doesn't call frequently... Lol..

How do I know?

Its our past ....
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Well you are kinda right,I have fantasies and blah,but still I really like him and I want to be with him and no,he initiated the first Convo,we talk everytime, like everyday,we even make late night calls especially on weekends that everyone didn't goto work,,,he also brought d meeting stuff twice,but then nothing happened....like he has spoken about meeting me before,I think I should just be patient and be in the safe side by not thinking much about him
boiz2men:
So I met her on Facebook too... She's been wanting to see me.. But I didn't create such opportunity. After 4 years of being online lovers..lol.. I saw her last year November and stayed 3 days at her place... Yea, things happened.. But never penetration.. She was angry. Instead of her to hate me for that... For some reasons, the four years of wait and the sex abstinence changed her to my robot... She is currently in a relationship.. Babe tells me everything...lol

If I tell her to dump that guy and that I'm ready for her.. Babe wouldn't hesitate...

Op... The long wait is the trick... Sorry guys I had to tell her.... I can bet you have created a world of fantasy in your head already... And that fantasy is what you are in love with.... Not the guy

But then the love for the fantasy grows daily and the fantasy itself gains flesh... By the time u meet him... U would already be broken and so in love...

For first month, you wanted to see if he meets your kind of man.. After 5 months , you wouldn't care.. Trust me..

Its all part of the game.

I won't be shocked if you initiate the first convo either in WhatsApp or Facebook... He also doesn't call frequently... Lol..

How do I know?

Its our past ....

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by boiz2men(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Freak101:
Well you are kinda right,I have fantasies and blah,but still I really like him and I want to be with him and no,he initiated the first Convo,we talk everytime, like everyday,we even make late night calls especially on weekends that everyone didn't goto work,,,he also brought d meeting stuff twice,but then nothing happened....like he has spoken about meeting me before,I think I should just be patient and be in the safe side by not thinking much about him

Initiate I said not initiated.... U don't like him .... U like the fantasy about meeting him...

Tread with caution....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freak101:
at least I love him,not like we won't ever meet.

If I love him so yeah its possible.. We talk everytime, and we chat everyday.. No day passes w/out us talking of chatting..so its very much possible,I'm a witness
ok i dont have an experience dat y am asking
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by stiffmeister(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freak101:
lol he's not a ghost,we video call with ourselves nau,we send pictures to ourselves too,he's not a ghost

don't tell me you're doing nude things ohhh
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by YtivitissuP: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freak101:
I have a boyfriend that I've been dating for about 5months now,I've not met him before,we met on a facebook open group..he's 5years older than me though and everyone has been engaged with one or two things,he works and I do too.

But he doesn't goto work on Saturday and Sunday and I dont either,but he won't allow us to meet,I've spoken about this several times,he would say *I'm making plans for us* I'm not even tired of him because I luv him,I'm just wondering Y?like I would be somewhere close to him and ask him to come around and he would say he wants our first date to be just us and some funny n sweet excuses.

To the men here,please why do you think he's curving me like this??I'm sure he loves me ,but why is he acting like this.

Plus,we've had a lot of things together,like he ordered one tablet for me for my birthday (DroiPad 7D),it was pay on delivery,and he sent 25,000 to me and I added 10k to it,that's about 35,000naira, but that's not the bone of contention,I just need more of him,I need to see him like badly sad

Its quite possible. I once dated a girl for almost 2 years before we met. She was as scared as you before we met. We were on about 8 occasions in the same city but couldn't meet because I wanted something special. For her to have a rest of mind, I had to send something thru her to my mum and I already hinted my mum about her. When she met my mum, "her mind touch ground".

So it's very possible he wants your first meeting to be very special.

Mine was so special we........the day we met

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by samtol4(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freak101:
why you smiling? sad say sth
He has a galfriend or fiancee already you are in on reserve bench .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Doing To Herself / Confusion As half-n*ked Women Dance In Lagos Traffic [PICS] / (trending Video) Man And Woman Having Sex In A Broad Day Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.