Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2777 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 8:42pm On May 18, 2018
Hey guys! I need your help on this issue.

There is this girl who is a close friend of mine. We are really close, such that, most persons think we're actually dating; which is not as it seems.

We have a thing for each other. She has a boyfriend though who doesn't live around as she is a 200L student. I professed my love to her and she's just being indecisive. We do have misunderstandings like lovers do, but we do sort them out quickly.

She's really been helpful both financially and emotionally. We do share our problems and plans with each other. We text and call virtually everyday; even at midnight hours when she is feeling unusual. Even when I'm out of town, she'd want to visit me which I don't usually agree to. I was more than a boyfriend to her. Let me simply say, we're more than dating, but not literally dating per se. She do cook for me with her own money without asking for anything. That's simply that. Now to more pressing issues...

She do get jealous when I flirt harmlessly with other girls. I know she has a thing for me, but I've asked her out and she gives no definite reply... like she's considering certain things.

She was at my place recently, and I decided to be intimate with her. She was responsive to my touches, but all of a sudden, she told me to stop and I did stop. Had I taken a step further, we would have had sex. I respected her decision cos seemed like she had second thoughts.

She left and texted me to stay away from her and also not to call nor text her anymore, but I told her I couldn't. I also told her I'd try to stay away. I apologized though.

The problem is: she's acting weird and she stays away. She ignores me (not totally though), but still, she comes to take somethings from me. It's close to three days now. She do come to my place of residence to charge her phone, but she no longer stay to talk as before, and it hurts me cos I love her. She still greet me. I even visited her to sort out the issue, but she wasn't forthcoming.

No b teenage love o and I'm no kid either.

I need your advice; what do I do? Did I do anything wrong?

Note: Please, we should all act mature. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, simply visit the next thread.

Lalasticlala

Abeg front page
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 18, 2018
she's mad that you didn't take things further to bang her when she was at your place.

Aside all the goody goody act she has been putting up around you, listen my friend, there is no such thing as boys and girls being friends. MMBAAA NU! The lion and the goat never have a thing in common. She loves and care for you but you too stuck in that friendship mentality.

Something else, Nothing will bring a girl to a guy's house if she doesn't already know some form of intimacy might occur at his place.

Suck it up, Get her out her shell and spoil her like she has been spoiling you with her own money. And for the record she doesn't have a boyfriend, she considers you boyfriend worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2018
All of una just dey confused. Na her boyfriend I just dey pity. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by empire2017(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2018
emm the person below me has alot to say. Let wait ok. .Meanwhile hit like if u believe the story to be true nd share if u dont.
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by HarunaWest(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2018
ZinoC10:
Hey guys! I need your help on this issue.

There is this girl who is a close friend of mine. We are really close, such that, most persons think we're actually dating; which is not as it seems.

We have a thing for each other. She has a boyfriend though who doesn't live around as she is a 200L student. I professed my love to her and she's just being indecisive. We do have misunderstandings like lovers do, but we do sort them out quickly.

She's really been helpful both financially and emotionally. We do share our problems and plans with each other. We text and call virtually everyday; even at midnight hours when she is feeling unusual. Even when I'm out of town, she'd want to visit me which I don't usually agree to. I was more than a boyfriend to her. Let me simply say, we're more than dating, but not literally dating per se. She do cook for me with her own money without asking for anything. That's simply that. Now to more pressing issues...

She do get jealous when I flirt harmlessly with other girls. I know she has a thing for me, but I've asked her out and she gives no definite reply... like she's considering certain things.

She was at my place recently, and I decided to be intimate with her. She was responsive to my touches, but all of a sudden, she told me to stop and I did stop. Had I taken a step further, we would have had sex. I respected her decision cos seemed like she had second thoughts.

She left and texted me to stay away from her and also not to call nor text her anymore, but I told her I couldn't. I also told her I'd try to stay away. I apologized though.

The problem is: she's acting weird and she stays away. She ignores me (not totally though), but still, she comes to take somethings from me. It's close to three days now. She do come to my place of residence to charge her phone, but she no longer stay to talk as before, and it hurts me cos I love her. She still greet me. I even visited her to sort out the issue, but she wasn't forthcoming.

No b teenage love o and I'm no kid either.

I need your advice; what do I do? Did I do anything wrong?

Note: Please, we should all act mature. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, simply visit the next thread.

Lalasticlala

Abeg front page
You Know She Has a Boyfriend instead of you to free her matter you are forming James Bond... Even if she dates you, she will still leave u for another dude sooner... go and find your own... cos she finds you more as a companion,, she aint attracted to yah dude

1 Like

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by donstan18: 8:55pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Horlaidex(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Youngboss54(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
bro u dont need advise, you need sense. why bin kept in the loop by a girl who is obviously fruatrated nd confused. life is too short to be dying for any gal at this point in time. make your money nd d bitches wud be loyal

2 Likes

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by austyn0(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
She has feelings for you buh do not want to cheat on her boyfriend,, sometimes we try to distance ourselves from people we silently love in other not to either let them know or spoil things.....

Also, there is every tendency that she wanted to test you, like if you would straf her, which you failed by trying to lamber her despite knowing she has a boyfriend.

You are in a better position to understand what really is keeping her away and I'm certain my first assertion is right......

Since you guys have been close that much,, she will miss you much,, give her time, she will definitely come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:08pm On May 18, 2018
Youngboss54:
bro u dont need advise, you need sense. why bin kept in the loop by a girl who is obviously fruatrated nd confused. life is too short to be dying for any gal at this point in time. make your money nd d bitches wud be loyal

Lolz. Thank u broda
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Emotionless100: 9:09pm On May 18, 2018
The girl Is a very talented relationship player

In sexologist term we called this process
SPARE TIRE

Meaning that, keeping plan B in transmission apprehension confusion state while targeting plan A

Immediately plan A fail then she fall back on plan B

6 Likes

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:10pm On May 18, 2018
austyn0:
She has feelings for you buh do not want to cheat on her boyfriend,, sometimes we try to distance ourselves from people we silently love in other not to either let them know or spoil things.....

Also, there is every tendency that she wanted to test you, like if you would straf her, which you failed by trying to lamber her despite knowing she has a boyfriend.

You are in a better position to understand what really is keeping her away and I'm certain my first assertion is right......

Since you guys have been close that much,, she will miss you much,, give her time, she will definitely come around.

Thanks for this. I really appreciate this.

Wisdom is indeed profitable.
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:12pm On May 18, 2018
Emotionless100:

SPARE TIRE

Meaning that, keeping plan B in transmission apprehension confusion state while targeting plan A

Immediately plan A fail the she fall back on plan B

Lolz. Which course you study?
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Emotionless100: 9:14pm On May 18, 2018
ZinoC10:

Lolz. Which course you study?
Womantology currently in year 3
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by empire2017(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2018
Emotionless100:

SPARE TIRE

lol.... I nearly throw my fone away while lafin
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by empire2017(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2018
Emotionless100:

SPARE TIRE

lol... I almost throw my fone away while lafin. .U nid to teach me more of this biko.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by austyn0(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
ZinoC10:

Thanks for this. I really appreciate this.
Wisdom is indeed profitable.
Yo welcome.
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:18pm On May 18, 2018
aaronson:
she's mad that you didn't take things further to bang her when she was at your place.

Aside all the goody goody act she has been putting up around you, listen my friend, there is no such thing as boys and girls being friends. MMBAAA NU! The lion and the goat never have a thing in common. She loves and care for you but you too stuck in that friendship mentality.

Something else, Nothing will bring a girl to a guy's house if she doesn't already know some form of intimacy might occur at his place.

Suck it up, Get her out her shell and spoil her like she has been spoiling you with her own money. And for the record she doesn't have a boyfriend, she considers you boyfriend worthy.

You might be right, but she actually meant "stop" like really stop.

I'm not stuck in any friendship mentality. She's being indecisive and keeping me in the loop. I tire 4 her cos I asked her out.

She even made a statement of me chasing stones when there's a diamond in front of me; until I lose that diamond
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:20pm On May 18, 2018
Emotionless100:

Womantology currently in year 3

I'll definitely study that course. Hope practicals are involved o? I understand what I see
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Headlesschicken(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2018
undecided You motheephuckas actually know how to complicate life which was actually meant to be simple,n!gga just phuck dat ch!ck n watch her readjust, i wonder what a matured n!gga like u claimed to be would b doing wiv an overripe tot,n still b asking questions whether to phuck or nat,n!gga next time u bring up dix kinda phucking post,i would ask dem mods to block u n yuh generation from dix forum... My 1cent....
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2018
ZinoC10:

You might be right, but she actually meant "stop" like really stop.

I'm not stuck in any friendship mentality. She's being indecisive and keeping me in the loop. I tire 4 her cos I asked her out.

She even made a statement of me chasing stones when there's a diamond in front of me; until I lose that diamond
She successfully confused you and now you have also successfully confused me.

To end this whole circle of confusion, sit her down and you guys should really talk and set sort things out. show interest in her and ask her to let you know how wants to be treated.
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:26pm On May 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided You motheephuckas actually know how to complicate life which was actually meant to be simple,n!gga just phuck dat ch!ck n watch her readjust, i wonder what a matured n!gga like u claimed to be would b doing wiv an overripe tot,n still b asking questions whether to phuck or nat,n!gga next time u bring up dix kinda phucking post,i would ask dem mods to block u n yuh generation from dix forum... My 1cent....

Did u read that post at all? U need JAMES 1:5
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Headlesschicken(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
undecidedread Yuh epistle
ZinoC10:

Did u read that post at all? U need JAMES 1:5
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:

You don't have to showcase ur stupidity. Besides, not everybody needs to immoral as u.

U need Jesus
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2018
The lady is confused. She loves her boyfriend at the same time attracted to you. You are the one she sees but her heart is elsewhere.

It's good you stopped when she asked you to, you saved yourself from deeper heart aches from the one you are suffering now. Because do you know what would have happened the morning after, if you had done it.? She would have hated you with passion and that will hurt you more.

Good thing she's giving you the cold treatment now, take advantage of that and move on smiley

8 Likes

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:32pm On May 18, 2018
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 18, 2018
aaronson:

Since when did relations become this complicated shocked

She want but she don't want
She is but really she isn't
She needs but not really

Naija man... the Lord is your strength cry
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:35pm On May 18, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The lady is confused. She loves her boyfriend at the same time attracted to you. You are the one she sees but her heart is elsewhere.

It's good you stopped when she asked you to, you saved yourself from deeper heart aches from the one you are suffering now. Because do you know what would have happened the morning after, if you had done it.? She would have hated you with passion and that will hurt you more.

Good thing she's giving you the cold treatment now, take advantage of that and move on smiley

Thank you @RuthDaniels. I've seen your posts on several topics, and I must confess, you're very knowledgeable and wise. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Since did relations become this complicated shocked

She want but she don't want
She is but really she isn't
She needs but not really

Naija man... the Lord is your strength cry
Clearly, the babe is confused but when the guy tends to set her straight, she ends up confusing the poor guy. The guy self don tire because it just seem like a circle of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
aaronson:
Clearly, the babe is confused but when the guy tends to set her straight, she ends up confusing the poor guy. The guy self don tire because it just seem like a circle of confusion.

Lolz... pity a broda na. Thanks though
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Headlesschicken(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2018
undecided Stupid kid
ZinoC10:

You don't have to showcase ur stupidity. Besides, not everybody needs to immoral as u.

U need Jesus
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
ZinoC10:

Lolz... pity a broda na. Thanks though
lol you got this bro, you can handle the situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come On England! !! / Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? / How To Get Certificate Of Singlehood (Bachelorhood or Spinsterhood) In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.