Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance (631 Views)

Valentine Thread: Upload Picture Of Your Partner/yourselves As A Couple / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by sephryneyo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
How will you feel if one of your unknown facebook friends upload picture he took cuddling your fiance with caption angel of my life? it happened to my friend, one of his friends on facebook uploaded picture of fiance he's planing to marry soon. someone he's been dating for the past three years, he has asked her and she denied taking picture with the person but she said she know him.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by ochobaba(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Will feel good
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by stGabrielo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
sad sad sadI'll feel heartbroken...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by sephryneyo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
stGabrielo:
sad sad sadI'll feel heartbroken...
he sud go ahead wit planned weddin or what sud he do?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by sephryneyo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
ochobaba:
Will feel good
why?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by ochobaba(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
sephryneyo:
why?
Make I kill myself

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Unknown Friend Upload Picture Fiance by stGabrielo(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2017
sephryneyo:
he sud go ahead wit planned weddin or what sud he do?
it'll be call off,she's unfaithful.how can I wed the bitch I know she's cheating from the beginning.......

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Father Begs Female Neighbour To Allow His Son Have Sex With D Daughter / Seven (7) Signs That Indicate Your Man Is Cheat!ng On You / OH NO. Look At What Buhari Has Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.