Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (43215 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2017
it doesn't make sense to go after the women and children... it is the marauding herdsmen that have guns that are the problem with farmers and not women and children, this is barbaric.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by AreaFada2: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2017
This is simply evil.

Very bad. Culprits should be found and punished.

No reason to attack women an children.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by stGabrielo(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2017
coolonkpe for them; that's clap back #sips ogogoro and bat meat.... happy New month cool
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by unitedsurv: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Kudos to whoever killed those Fulani. Kill more of them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by unitedsurv: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No matter what, I see no reason why any sane man will support killings of even young innocent kids.

yes coz there is no difference btw a fulani grown man and a fulani kid they can all murder anybody in cold blood or u did not hear of the 15yrs old guy who murdered his 19yrs old brother coz he wanted to covert his cow so more grease to the elbow of their killers no pity arall angry
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

"Women and children killed" and you are their saying rubbish. Are you human at all?? which religion do u belong to? bcoz no religion supports killing of women and children even at time of war.
U must be a very bad christian bcoz u lack love, respect and sanctity for human life. just imagine wat your bible say.
Eziekiel 18:20 "The soul that sinneth shall die, the Son shall not bear the iniquity of the son neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son, the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him"

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ivolt: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Let us wait for the police report.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by arewaboy01(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2017
criminals disguise themselves as herdsmen they kill people, destroy farms and steal all for their selfish political ambition and u go kill innocent kids, mothers all in d name of seeking revenge f**k! pitiful..

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

Bro, it's not these women and children that committed the crimes that made you post your comment above. Have empathy.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Unimaginable123: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mods, the headline is so so wrong. Not kwara, but kwara kwara village. Or better still Gembu, Taraba State
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ayarandy: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is barbaric, senseless, inhumane n to say the least bestial
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Buba(originally shared by Mustapha) corpses of slaughtered Fulani women and children brutally murdered by the Mambilla militiamen have been discovered in Kwara Kwara village hinterland of Gembu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/corpses-of-fulani-women-and-children.html
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by femolii: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
zicoraads:
Tarabans are terrible when it comes to fighting. Up till now, Wukari always seems like the next round of fighting is about to erupt. We've fought the Jukuns for years and I know the toll it has taken on both sides. We hardly go to our village without preparing well for security. I know the Fulanis will retaliate. And I know the Mambila tribes will be waiting for them. This might be the start of a prolonged and bitter fight in Mambila. Hitherto regarded as one of the most peaceful places in Taraba. Sad.
realy sad...just when I was thinking of visiting gembu, realy nice place, gembu fulanis are quite peaceful and hospitable from the interactions I've had with some...whatever caused all this.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by maamisco(f): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
U are heartless. u don hv human heart. animal
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ayusco85(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Being an old farm boy myself, chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they've always made me glad".

-Malcolm X.

One cold bottle of beer and fresh fish pepper-soup for the Mambilla Militia

And when did mambila relocate to kwara state. That's how u will be displaying Ur ignorance on a public forum
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
The comments I have read thus far further portrays the nice job this APC government is doingMerry Triple A Adeola is asking?

You may not like my face for the hit but I will fire it.

How does 95% to 5% favoritism promote PEACE in Nigeria?

How does lopsided appointments promote ONE NIGERIA?

How does speaking to over 250 ethnic groups after 50 days silence in Hausa language promote NATIONAL UNITY?

When you have been pushed to the wall and you can't break through the wall, I guess all you have left is to fight back.
And that's what this APC government has brought upon us.

Buhari /Apc have divided us beyond imagination. This time shall pass!

And Nigeria will be strong again. But history they say never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by goodnews777: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
THIS STORY IS TOTAL FABRICATION .LIES . THIS PICTURES WERE TAKEN TEN YEARS AGO IN ZAMFARA.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ayusco85(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
FemiFimile:
Na lie...

dem commit suicide.

Any excuse for the Fulani land grabbers to raid Mambilla land.

Do u really know ur geography?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by PatriotTemidayo: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Don't push a people to the wall, they might bounce back.

Fulani people killed so much of Innocent people that even now, people can't pity them.

They go from hamlets to hamlets, distributing pains, agony and deaths with reckless audacity. Dogo Na hawa in Jos, and Agatu in Benue can never, forever, forget the mindless Savagery of the thin-form marauders, they are widows and orphans manufacturers,

I don't support killing but I don't pity them either.

Rest-in-peace to the dead and Learn-to-live-in-peace to the remaining and living fulani.

Nobody is a Champion, today may be your day, tomorrow belongs to another.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
It's called pay back time
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ekensi01: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I don't support Fulani killing people neither do I support killing especially their little kids in retaliation. An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.
then we prefer to b blind we have people to hold our hands.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by onos217(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Killing in any form is condemnable but the law of natural course must take hold—That which you sow you shall reap!
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Ngozi123(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
zicoraads:
Tarabans are terrible when it comes to fighting. Up till now, Wukari always seems like the next round of fighting is about to erupt. We've fought the Jukuns for years and I know the toll it has taken on both sides. We hardly go to our village without preparing well for security. I know the Fulanis will retaliate. And I know the Mambila tribes will be waiting for them. This might be the start of a prolonged and bitter fight in Mambila. Hitherto regarded as one of the most peaceful places in Taraba. Sad.

Do you know what started these cases of violence?

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
ApexPredator:
Men of honor don't attack women and children. This is a cowardly and despicable act.
and men of honour rape women in their farms and cut off their heads like they did in Edo?, may sango and amadiokha tag team and strike you with leprosy

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by feeloscar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Good.

What's the difference between the killing of innocent adults and children
No difference.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Ngozi123(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
morningsta:

And when the Fulanis retaliate, we cry out and the vicious circle of attacks and retaliation continues until we are all consumed. It is so sad and unfortunate that this government has continued to pay lip service to the Fulani herdsmen crisis.
RIP to the dead. Nobody's life should be cut short in this manner.

Exactly. This could all be stopped by good governance and effective policing. I've always wondered why some Nigerians get upset at their country being labelled a 'zoo' when things like this are a common occurrence.

Rip to the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by letusbepieces: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

Exactly. This could all be stopped by good governance and effective policing. I've always wondered why some Nigerians get upset at their country being labelled a 'zoo' when things like this are a common occurrence.

Rip to the victims.

It is taken seriously becos it happened to Fulani.
Agatu Benue, the bodies litttered the streets for weeks, nobody came.
At least this one went from Taraba to Kwara, meaning they were not many.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by LordAdam16: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

"Women and children killed" and you are their saying rubbish. Are you human at all?? which religion do u belong to? bcoz no religion supports killing of women and children even at time of war.
U must be a very bad christian bcoz u lack love, respect and sanctity for human life. just imagine wat your bible say.
Eziekiel 18:20 "The soul that sinneth shall die, the Son shall not bear the iniquity of the son neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son, the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him"

Oh shut it!

The Bible supports killing of women and children.

Not that I give a sh*t, but Nigeria is a jungle, and in a jungle civil rules do not apply.

The husbands and fathers of those women and children are probably elsewhere in this country wrecking havoc every single day, and they are protected by the government. If you've never donated a kobo to a charity that's supporting the victims of the Herdsmen nor be part of a protest against the killings, you have no moral authority to call someone else morally bankrupt.

All of you forming pious POS, women of my sister tribe have been raped and murdered in my home state. Fathers, sons, and children have been hacked to death and it doesn't even grace the papers, nor get a response as they are protected. Yet we are all too happy to go on with our daily lives. Then when retribution is served, you'd start talking tr*sh.

If they've turned off their humanity, I've destroyed the circuit of my humanity for them. A dead man does not empathize.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Ngozi123(f): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
letusbepieces:

It is taken seriously becos it happened to Fulani.
Agatu Benue, the bodies litttered the streets for weeks, nobody came.
At least this one went from Taraba to Kwara, meaning they were not many.

I agree. This government's bias towards the Fulani people is absolutely disgusting and it'll leave a very bitter taste in the mouths of many Nigerians when they decide to deal with this situation but ignore the other cases of violence caused by the bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by letusbepieces: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

I agree. This government's bias towards the Fulani people is absolutely disgusting and it'll leave a very bitter taste in the mouths of many Nigerians when they decide to deal with this situation but ignore the other cases of violence caused by the bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen.

As we speak, just yesterday, fulani stopped vehicle with people and requested for igbo person, he stepped down and they shot him. This was on fp yesterday.

Fulani want to wipe all the tribes off and collect the land. This is wat i think, from their activities. They show no remorse or concern to those they kill/rape. It is like, it is not a human being like dem dey killed.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

This is wrong ??

But they go around Benue, Enugu, Asaba raping and killing women ??

Don't let me slap the taste out of your mouth
Why are you dancing up and down the thread like Fulani herdsmen wiped your family out in the past. If you're not capable of showing sympathy for the innocent children and women and you're not ashamed to express your joy here, no problem.
But if you're now ready to attack anyone showing sympathy here, that means many things are wrong with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Threaten To Shoot RRS Officers Over Covered Number Plates / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / How Do Scammers Get Our Correct Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.