Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (43219 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by begwong: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
No dead cows around. Are you sure they are fulani herdsmen so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by paulsir: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
life no longer makes meaning to many folks. I am not suporting the killer fulani though but this is barbaric.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by sharpwriter(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
repogirl:
This is really sad. Thats why its not good to find trouble. Anyone can become a killer, depending on how far he is pushed.
Lol...hear my sister o
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by sharpwriter(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
repogirl:
This is really sad. Thats why its not good to find trouble. Anyone can become a killer, depending on how far he is pushed.
Lol...hear ma sister o
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Pylony(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
You simply know an individual with serious mental illness from his or her comments, how can some people feel joy with this evil development? The fulani's may have derail on many occasions around the country i do not see why as humans we should be happy over their dead.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

We've had enough of their stupidity

We're fed up with their rape, murders and atrocities

Time to put our feet around their necks

Exactly how Rwandan genocide went into hundreds of thousands possibly millions, because of animals like you.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by GossipHeart(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnanseK:

Exactly how Rwandan genocide went into hundreds of thousands possibly millions, because of animals like you.

You said Rwanda ??
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by justseyi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
MONITZ:

Bt is it kk if they re the ones doing the killings? Other ethnic groups ve always been at the receiving end nd it's only natural that they re also made to get a dose of their concoction too. No sane person is happy when people re getting killed bt these Fulani militias excesses re just one too many.

It is well sir. All I'm saying it. Evil is evil. Killing women and children isn't a way out. Instead it's a cancer that buds more hatred.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by justseyi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

*** modify***

All those people quoting me and forming holy father nonsense, I wish u guys had a fair share of what these father and husband of this people ve done, then you won't give a fc*k of what happen to any of them.
And u said I should wish them rest in peace?

Mrhipup
Maamisco
Sunnyb0b0
Danmaiduguri
Princetunex
Morningstar
Henocherry18
Godblessme4life
Realbest
Stkilda
Riwayne001
Naruto87
Izospindle
Jegz25
Justseyi

I took out my time to mention u all and those after now that will still quote me.......... tongue

Nobody is forming holy father or Saint sir. You just need to be humane about the thought of killing women and children. It's babaric
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by NaeChris: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2017
wickedworld:
But why women and children? They should look for the evil once among them as eye for an eye

Hello.. How are u? it been a while. pls I need pastor ijiyokun's number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Threaten To Shoot RRS Officers Over Covered Number Plates / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / How Do Scammers Get Our Correct Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.