Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" (19803 Views)

Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2017
In a recent interview with Vanguardngr, Nollywood actress and single mother, Lola Alao, who was asked why there are many single mothers in the Yoruba sector of the industry, said:

“I think it has to do with making the wrong choices. I will say they haven’t gotten to their final destination that is why they are single mothers. I think every single mother you see made a wrong choice.”

Does that apply to you too?

Yes, I think every single mother you see made a wrong choice.

What is your relationship with the father of your child?

I will keep saying that the father of my daughter is the best. He is kindhearted and he is a very good person. Forget whatever he might have said about me out of annoyance, we have a very good relationship.

Do you have plans of going back to him?

If God says so, why not! Is there any man in the picture right now? No, there is none.

What are the prices you have paid for stardom?

I have paid a lot; stardom has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantages includes preferential treatments wherever you go and the disadvantages have to do with being harassed by area boys, any time you are in the public.

What is your relationship with Bisi Ibidapo Obe at the moment?

I don’t have any problem with Bisi Ibidapo Obe, when I buried my father she was there to support me. She is like a younger sister to me, we don’t have a problem. With your popularity you don’t seem to have any endorsement, why? I have endorsements; I have with a network called Voda Phone which is not out yet. I also have with Funky Diva Hairs and Yoyo Bitters. I don’t like to make noise about these things. At a time it was gathered that you worked as a dish washer in America? I washed plates in London but that was in one of my movies ‘Iberu Alako’. In the movie I also worked in a supermarket. The movie is about a lady who was living comfortably in Nigeria but was deceived by the lavish lifestyle of her friend who lives in London. She thought it was easy to make money abroad, she eventually travelled to London and was stranded, and then she had to work in a restaurant to survive.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/every-single-mother-made-wrong-choice-actress-lola-alao.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Kingjay5(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2017
run it well
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Just incase it makes front page..

A True Life Story - Experience Of A Fresher Episode 1, 2 3 posted

http://www.collegegist.com.ng/2017/06/a-true-life-story-experience-of-fresher.html?m=1
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by auntysimbiat(f): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Na xo.. U re right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Do you have plans of going back to him?

If God says so, why not! Is there any man in the picture right now? No, there is none.

Unserious element everywhere. Wetin concern God now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by tunde82seidat(f): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2017
And what if they were the wrong choices smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
tunde82seidat:
And what if they are the wrong choice smiley

They will never talk about that. "Men are always the bad ones"

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na now you know..? You know am late Ooohhhh....
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by teamsynergy: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
not true.... maybe here sha

...but av seen single moms who had their kids cos they wanna be independent. they have no regret.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by DieBuhari: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
What I said on another thread days ago

Saintsquare:
lol coming from a tribe that has more baby factories than hospitals haha
Yorubas have more baby mamas and single mothers than wives.
Every Nigerian knows that.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by nony43(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
I Won't agree with you totally, how about those that have medical issues, eg Fibroid, some after their fibroid surgery they are asked to take in immediately

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Abbeyme: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Naked truth.

The most best of truth I have heard from a self-confessed individual in a long time.

Haba.

You can imagine random people on social media telling ladies to walk out of any relationship whenever they feel pressed, without adding that they should not make a wrong choice such as those made based on feelings or social and financial status.

Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
But many single mothers these days are just baby mamas that were just dumb enough to get pregnant for a man not ready to marry them or too greedy for material needs so they use a baby to trap the man.

Only a few were actually jilted genuinely by men, the rest are/were just wayward girls. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by profhezekiah: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
The lady is quiet right wrong choice starts when U started following the wrong set of pple, dat the wrong person,open ur legs and loose ur virginity when U lost ur dignity and respect,ur self worth began to reduce,to turning a relationship to an investment,sleep with alot of men and marry for the wrong reason etc, I wish ladies learn and use their brain.
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by SeniorZato(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Every single father also made the wrong choice

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by jhudit(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
tunde82seidat:
And what if they were the wrong choices smiley

English is broad.
Wrong choice doesn't necessarily mean the man.

Wrong choice could be decisions she made in the marriage.
How they handled issues...etc.

Wrong choice could even be, going into the marriage without being prepared for it. It doesn't mean the man is the bad, they were just not the right choice for each other.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Abfinest007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
speak for only your self u can't compare ur situation with another person

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Clembola: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
I totally disagree......... Some single mothers are victims of circumstances while some are mirror of theirselves
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by pueflexy(f): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by profhezekiah: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yorubas
U are awkwarding and annoying,get a life or else hatred will destroy U

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by holluphemydavid(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
When una go Dey use D rite guy do yanga upandan una no go knw
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by DavidTheGeek: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't know if you guys would love to download Naija Jam Alert. The app allows you download new songs and music videos right on your android device for free. Quickly Download it here now.
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Austinoiz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
God bless u for saying this BOLD TRUTH.
The real issh is that those frustrated lots forming feminists wont for a second admit they're frustrated.

Issorai!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by UnknownT: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
what could have been the right choice, Abortion? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by MadCow1: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bullshit.
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Abatsam111(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
If you're interested in any of these domains, kindly call/whatsapp 07064272729

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by stuffs4me(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Most likely it's the men who made wrong choices.

Take Tonto Dike for example, Churchill made the biggest mistake of his life in marrying a psychological demented monster in Tonto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by SEXONLY: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
FALLACY.
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by DieBuhari: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
profhezekiah:
U are awkwarding and annoying,get a life or else hatred will destroy U
Another Yoruba from a broken home

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by fatymore(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yes... That's why we single ladies need to look before we leap..
Re: Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" by Gaypal: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell em bitches. They all hoes moaning about how guys are heartless nd evil when it's their desperate asss tryna trap a nigger with some pregnancy. I ain't taking any hoe back to moma cos of a kid you not sure is yours yet. Not to talk of keeping a biatch in ya crib for god knows how long. Hey! Hoes are for passing around with ya niggers, not a keep at home.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Stuns In Blue Ruffled Outfit / Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) / Jaywon Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.