Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319680 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Olatoman(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Agbonyibo will unleash terror quite alright, but he will most likely run afoul with a greater Power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by phoenixchap: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Centino Baba.. Always on point, I guess papa Efe had to go get his old form too and play in the league Agbonyankee thinks he's the only champion he doesn't know he's current no permanent champion. Papa Efe will decimate him if he dare lay a finger on our Efe... I salute you Centino you are doggedly rugged.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by phoenixchap: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
connectadex:
It's always never enough cry cry cry. Good one as always bro ..... More wisdom

Let's hope and pray Centino is in good health and sound mind midweek is sure once so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nanatrendy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Efe , efe lol another great update, you always leave us wanting for more. But the question still remains who is this green hawk .

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Papa efe na senior mitche......... It been long he took that form, that was the least he could do to save his son.
That compound has officially been blooded.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by adeosuntunde: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Efe , efe lol another great update, you always leave us wanting for more. But the question still remains who is this green hawk .

Papa Efe, I think.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nanatrendy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Papa Efe, I think.
centino is full of surprises you may never know could be cosmos

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by debh(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Centino:
SEEING THINGS

The hawk spread its wings and owned the air. It glided through the night skies like the king it was – majestic in its presence as it reconnoitered their dark and chaotic dwelling. Actual nocturnal birds saw it and wondered. It was not the typical dark coloured nighthawk. It was the diurnal hawk, green, with twenty times the vision of man, that normally did its business in the day time. This one defied nature. It should struggle to see at that time, but you would not think so by the deftness of its flight. The feel of the night air on its beak and feathers was exquisite. The hawk was enjoying its flight.

But it was not supposed to.

It was a form it had not taken in decades. Indeed, it had not taken any form other than that of a homo sapien in decades. This outing was necessary to achieve an aim. Therefore it needed to rein itself in and return to the vantage position from the neighboring compound from where it should see when the boy attempted his stupidity and then do what it needed to do

Badass intro. Efe cried yay yay yay ooo! I Just laugh at efe. Oga Centino I beg complete Dis Tori sharp sharp make we buy am from okadabook ,d suspense can be killing .

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
The way I take like this book and the way the update nor take de sufficient de weak me

D suspense na die

I greet you baba centino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by connkg(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
@Centino
Last piece had more than usual typos. What's up? Most confusing was your substituting "Mama" for "Maya" rushing to call Ndi. Do check.
I also think you meant 'talons', not "fangs".
About adding faces to characters, I will gladly contribute for your getting artist's impressions. I hope you aren't thinking model's pictures?
I'd like to see YOUR facial representations of these characters!

It's Royal Rumble, now! Everybody's hand against everyone else.
The battleground is finally open for fatalities - not main character fatalities o! That (unknown) bloody-headed young man can go first. I don't like him already.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
connkg:
@Centino
Last piece had more than usual typos. What's up? Most confusing was your substituting "Mama" for "Maya" rushing to call Ndi. Do check.
I also think you meant 'talons', not "fangs".
About adding faces to characters, I will gladly contribute for your getting artist's impressions. I hope you aren't thinking model's pictures?
I'd like to see YOUR facial representations of these characters!

It's Royal Rumble, now! Everybody's hand against everyone else.
The battleground is finally open for fatalities - not main character fatalities o! That (unknown) bloody-headed young man can go first. I don't like him already.

Great observation man. Trouble with my keyboard. Talons def the correct word. Will email you so we compare notes about the artist's impression. No. Not model's pictures.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MightyFortress: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
a
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MightyFortress: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Centino:

Abeg which part of the country you dey grin
Croc. City, Kaduna State.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WHOcarex: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weldon Cent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thanks for the update Boss

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Deldevieno(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Because of story, i am politically angry. Spiritually equiped. "Readingly" hungry for more of this. And specially thanking CENTINO for the update. You're doing a nice job bro. I owe you one carton of kpomo grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by slimkhan(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jesus this suspense is killing me o.............

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by princessConfy(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
hmmmm, mama tobi is now the new seer in katakata street. But I think the beautiful lady mama tobi saw is mama Akunna...

Centino God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by AdetayoS(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
I have always wanted to comment but my pride was killing me, But now I can't keep it anymore grin grin..Guy u are just too good.There are lots of great writers here on nairaland but yours in just out of this world.
For someone to write like this I can't help but to wonder who the person is, how the person thinks and sees the world.
Sometime in the nearest future I would love to pick from your brain and learn alot.

Lastly why do I have a feeling that the hawk is papa Efe himself

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by moseph(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
papa efe the green lantern.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chikzyet(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
So na Papa Efe put dat mark for him pikin body meaning if Efe open dat shop,e fit no fit come out alive.so as to teach am lesson.better papa.
The little canary seems to have fallen for Achike.d power of love.
Wetin we go do to Mama Maya now,this her case don pass Akunna madness.and Agboyinbo wey suppose help her no fit show face n why did Ndi n Maya have to return to dat compound. Make dem pack comot na,after all money is not a problem. I no like how she take dey threaten Ndi,on top small matter,she dey go memory lane angry
Thanks. Centino.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Awesome Story, I see this story dragging on for years, so much suspense.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wonderful update, centino well done

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Centino! My mannn! You too much! Totally worth the wait! Now i need some serious distraction before suspense kills me!
How do you do it tho?!
I’m in Awe
Your mind is amazing!
Well done Boss!
The boss of all bosses!!!
Thank you for this extraordinary piece.
Exponential growth in wisdom is yours.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ayayamedia(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Papa Efe is back, let the war begin!

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmmmm... Honestly, no matter the length of the update, it doesn't quench the thirst for more.

God bless you Centino. My Sunday is complete. More Katakata for Katakata street.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kechbeau: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
wooooow,baba centino this last update is superb oh... real war in katakata street. papa efe for president.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ansasan(f): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
ghen ghen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Essyprity(f): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
225 kaktakata has seen a lot of things n has survived. Each time I hope to see how they'll escape. Awero rest in peace with your children

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mystick: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wetin Agbonyibo does not know is that Papa Efe pass am by far. He hasn't even taken time to know the man very well before starting up this battle. That is another costly mistake he is making. To make matters worse, his house is becoming divided. When Papa efe begins dealing with him, he will regret all his actions and pack out on his own if given the chance.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Smazlexander: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Centino Are You From That Side Where Bat dey Fly For Afternoon You Seem To Know A Lot About terestial Activities

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice one bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.