Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1320519 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Rhayne:

To think I was so desperate for an update that I fell for this.*shakes head slowly*. @Rick9, come, be careful
grin biko don't vex grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Fazemood(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Rick9:
AT THE HOSPITAL.

P.S i was tired of waiting for updates abeg, i just forged an update in my head to keep the house warming,
I am not a writer oh, just that i play too much

Oga Centino respect oh grin
And i read it through thinking it was an update. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Rick9:

If only i took my own writing seriously as this thread guess i would have written some novels
Mention me when you start your story grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Fazemood:

And i read it through thinking it was an update. Nice one bro
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2019
queenitee:

Mention me when you start your story grin grin grin

I don't know how to write ma

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by AZINGA(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Man U Ar Gud,can U Pls Update More Quickly And Make It A Little Bit Longer?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2019
AZINGA:
Man U Ar Gud,can U Pls Update More Quickly And Make It A Little Bit Longer?
LMAO..

Even if the next update is longer than second Niger bridge, Katakata fans would still complain..

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by masinemiress(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Mr centino I must say ur narrative prowess are exceptional, you are one of the best writers I have come across on nairaland, ur simple use of Englis, suspense choice of diction makes you stand out among the rest. Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
unitysheart:
This is an interesting thread. I finished reading this in about four days. @centino you be baba. Keep the updates coming.

Thanks. That was quick wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
P.S i was tired of waiting for updates abeg, i just forged an update in my head to keep the house warming,

Oga Centino respect oh grin[/quote]

This guy got me sha.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
bimberry1307:

Oga Centino respect oh grin

This guy got me sha.
No vex biko
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paafin(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Rick9:
THE RECOVERY.

Irekefe was recuperating from his wounds after his father had spent 3 days treating him, after his ordeal he vowed that he would never to disobey his Father again.

"Efe sorry oh how your back, hope e don dey better ?" Castro asked him, as they both sat on the suck away just outside the compound,

"E don dey better for now, the medicine my papa apply really work, the pains don go down, after weti happen to me so eh, i no go ever disobey my papa again"

"That na true, you know say your father na wise man, i believe say e don dey find way to deal with that wicked man"

"I no sure say the man go fit come dis compound again, but wetin me no understand na how e take disappear"

"You expect am to stay before, you no hear weti Chisco do am, i never hear from them since, but i hear say Achike don dey respond to treatment sha,and police dey find Agbonyigbo"

"I no sure say dem go fit see am".

"Maya you ought to calm down" Ndifreke tried to calm her down, she has been threatening to call off the relationship, if Ndifreke continue to be hostile towards her mum.

"Don't tell me to calm down, i can't have you disrespect my mum like that, fine she made a mistake I have forgotten about it, now she needs my help, i am supposed to be there for her, if not for anything but for all that she has sacrificed for me" Maya said to him, "Please Ndi, let us put the past behind us and move on"

"Alright i understand i am sorry Maya, how is your mum?"

Updates Plz Come Oh, Centino plz help us oh biko, the wait is too much, make una no vex oh, hand dey scratch me too much.

Please, you guys should stop this nonsense before it gets out of hand! angry

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MylezKayn(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Finally!!! I started from Page 1 all the way here...Centino your writing prowess is Amazing. You are too much

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YTderin(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Rick9:
THE RECOVERY.

Irekefe was recuperating from his wounds after his father had spent 3 days treating him, after his ordeal he vowed that he would never to disobey his Father again.

"Efe sorry oh how your back, hope e don dey better ?" Castro asked him, as they both sat on the suck away just outside the compound,

"E don dey better for now, the medicine my papa apply really work, the pains don go down, after weti happen to me so eh, i no go ever disobey my papa again"

"That na true, you know say your father na wise man, i believe say e don dey find way to deal with that wicked man"

"I no sure say the man go fit come dis compound again, but wetin me no understand na how e take disappear"

"You expect am to stay before, you no hear weti Chisco do am, i never hear from them since, but i hear say Achike don dey respond to treatment sha,and police dey find Agbonyigbo"

"Maya you ought to calm down" Ndifreke tried to calm her down, she has been threatening to call off the relationship, if Ndifreke continue to be hostile towards her mum.

"Don't tell me to calm down, i can't have you disrespect my mum like that, fine she made a mistake I have forgotten about it, now she needs my help, i am supposed to be there for her, if not for anything but for all that she has sacrificed for me" Maya said to him, "Please Ndi, let us put the past behind us and move on"

Updates Plz Come Oh, Centino plz help us oh biko, the wait is too much, make una no vex oh, hand dey scratch me too much.
Really, you guys need to stop this. Not cool at all. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
YTderin:

Really, you guys need to stop this. Not cool at all. Abeg
Sorry mehn it won't happen again

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
paafin:

It won't happen again

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Donpeteranking1: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Rick9 you really got me o

Dem for faint you o

Baba centino we de wait for tomorrow o
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TeeFriz: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2019
Rick9:
THE RECOVERY.

And what's your gain with all these pettiness?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rick9:
THE RECOVERY.

Firstly I got a 24 hour ban after what I thought was an innocuous response to masinemiress comment. Then got really p*ssed off when I couldn’t come to respond to this. You’re messing with my head man. Everyone knows I’m not going to kill off my stricken characters. So when you do this, what do you want me to come and write again? I’ll say you open another thread, find new names for your characters and expess yourself. “It’s in you” – Kanu Nwanko.

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
TeeFriz:
And what's your gain with all these pettiness?
Nothing at all, i meant no disrespect
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Dannyellman(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
The boss just informed me that he was ban ned yesterday after responding to somebody’s comment. When the ban expired he responded angrily to the impostor above and just got banned again. He will announce tomorrow where you can go and continue the story when the ba n is lifted

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dannyellman:
The boss just informed me that he was ban ned yesterday after responding to somebody’s comment. When the ban expired he responded angrily to the impostor above and just got banned again. He will announce tomorrow where you can go and continue the story when the ba n is lifted

ban ke? when tomorrow is Sunday? God abeg ooooo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by jaygiant(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
paafin:

I been think say na only me they reason am.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by jaygiant(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
jaygiant:

Oga, stop rough play abeg!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by thunderer4896: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
jaygiant:

This is not nonesense , it’s 100% from centino
I’m a follower of the thread but due to similar issue I was ban also
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Freemasonry: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Abeg Mr. Itchy fingers abi chief inpatient, Why don’t you just create your own thread and amuse yourself instead of derailing this wonderful thread.
You’re obviously outta line here.

Abeg take your medicine.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Centino:

Not to worry malificent, I've been working all week on the situation that will have us have CONSTANT midweek updates from next week God willing. This may be the last Wednesday you don't see my troops grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by DaV8King(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Who is that person that has come to spoil our Sunday joy?!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Mods, kindly undo the ban placed on Centino from accessing Nairaland.

And more importantly allow him access HIS hit thread which is driven by HIS BRAIN AND CONTENT.

Remember this thread drives huge traffic to Nairaland on a DAILY basis.

Lastly, kindly double the length of said ban and place it on the thread spoilers instead.

I hope I speak the mind of the people here?

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.