Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319625 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:23am On Mar 25, 2019
paafin:
No update on your site today, Oga Centino..

Will do this morning. Update was ready but needed to sort out the newsletter thing and the next update will be used to test. All set now. Check again before noon today.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayanfe29(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Centino:

Will do this morning. Update was ready but needed to sort out the newsletter thing and the next update will be used to test. All set now. Check again before noon today.

Noon is almost here o.... how can I register? I've been trying to register for some days now but it's all futile.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Ayanfe29:

Noon is almost here o.... how can I register? I've been trying to register for some days now but it's all futile.

Scroll down any of the posts and you will see “subscribe...” only your email address required. Click submit.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayanfe29(f): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Centino:

Scroll down any of the posts and you will see “subscribe...” only your email address required. Click submit.

Done! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
EVAE'S LOVE...delayed by one day to test our subscription system has just been published. And I'm happy to announce that you can now get notified when a new post is published indeed.

You'll find this at the buttom of the page "Subscribe for notifications when new posts are done." Only your email address is required. As stated earlier, updates will now be regular so you don't wanna miss any.

If you subscribed before pls do so again as we changed systems yesterday.

https://katakatastreet.com/2019/03/25/evaes-love/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol I can't stop laughing, Alfa dun show with multitudes. centino well done I got d email notification, d only problem I'm still having is how to comment on the new site, d thing has been a hard nut for me to crack. if possible show us a screenshot on how to go about it. thanks so much bro

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Gleefreak125(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Centino:
EVAE'S LOVE...delayed by one day to test our subscription system has just been published. And I'm happy to announce that you can now get notified when a new post is published indeed.

You'll find this at the buttom of the page "Subscribe for notifications when new posts are done." Only your email address is required. As stated earlier, updates will now be regular so you don't wanna miss any.

That's great boss. I kept refreshing your page all through yesterday all to no avail till I eventually gave up. Imma subscribe to the notification asap. Lemme goan read this. Though I love visiting the page for no reason in particular at times but to check it out, behold it's beauty, imagine what's going through your mind again, as you dish it out for us and hope the numbers visiting sky rockets to millions. grin
I love you bro. kiss #NoHomo

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ikbnice(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oga centino, my admiration of you is second to none. You keep me glued.
Now that you wan drag an alfa with ten children and possibly two or three wives into the already populated No 225... Lemme just dey observe jejely

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Danicomrade(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
10 children !!! I cant stop laughing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Alfa with 10 children, another katakata go shele

Thanks for the update Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Harold4lyf(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Centino:

Centi Baba abeg When You go Update Next the Suspense Is Killing Me i Have Been Shouting At Everybody Since Morning
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Harold4lyf(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Centino:

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
clumsydyna:
Somehow, I wish the image of katakata street as displayed on d site would really depict almost exactly how such building looks like, each time I look at that image I really cannot marry it to d kind of image I initially had of such building when I started reading d story. That image looks more decent and not so real to me.
My opinion though.

Have you seen our new house clumsydyna? cool
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by clumsydyna: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Centino:

Oh, I would check it soon and get back to you later.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by clumsydyna: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Centino:

I have just seen it but, somehow I want more. It is far better than it was before although, I don't know what that brown roof in front is, the shovel and sand there seems out of place since the house is not under construction, plus I expected to see like a well with the manual lever for pulling water bucket out and probably power generating sets at a corner.
This is completely my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2019
clumsydyna:

I have just seen it but, somehow I want more. It is far better than it was before although, I don't know what that brown roof in front is, the shovel and sand there seems out of place since the house is not under construction, plus I expected to see like a well with the manual lever for pulling water bucket out and probably power generating sets at a corner.
This is completely my own opinion.

Wow! what a picture! grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Adesina12: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Centino:

Wow! what a picture! grin

In addition there should be all kinds of animal lurking around the house and keke napep grin
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Kaycee9242:
lol I can't stop laughing, Alfa dun show with multitudes. centino well done I got d email notification, d only problem I'm still having is how to comment on the new site, d thing has been a hard nut for me to crack. if possible show us a screenshot on how to go about it. thanks so much bro

Hi bro. If all things being equal, the first tj.e you come on the site to comment, the first screen shot below is what you'll see, simply check type your comment in the first box (called joined the discussion),.

Then click on the name field. If you want to post as a guest, click the last check box, then the two check boxes above too (required). Then CLICK THE BUTTON WITH AN ARROW POINTING TO THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT. The result would be the second screen shot below.

But to avoid the above, simply log in with your twitter or fb details by clicking the social media buttons beside the name field.
This will ensure you are never bothered with signing up. Either on katakata street or any other site that uses the disqus commenting system.

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Adesina12:

In addition there should be all kinds of animal lurking around the house and keke napep grin
Sweet popcorn for you

Ah! Adesina12, I was wondering when the popcorn will arrive at number 225. so you are ghosting there too! grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2019
thanks so much bro for the illustration but it's still not working for me. I have clicked to join the discussion and then entered my email which it required I send a verification and I have gotten the verification on my box but when I still want to comment on that join discussion it will still pop up that email verification
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Kaycee9242:
thanks so much bro for the illustration but it's still not working for me. I have clicked to join the discussion and then entered my email which it required I send a verification and I have gotten the verification on my box but when I still want to comment on that join discussion it will still pop up that email verification

If you have a Twitter or FB account just click on any and and login through there and that will be that. Just let us know in your comment it’s good old Kaycee9242 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
balorx:
shut up. oyin is never consistent , all thise stories are submitted to him . he doesn't update his own stories regularly .. am speaking from experience, imagine using more than 3 years to finish a story

#team tarasha2

Mehn, this is terrible. Someone said I'm consistent and you tried so strongly to paint me in a negative light, couldn't you just pass by if you think otherwise?

Did you follow while I wrote Inseparable? Did you follow Tarasha 1? Of course you did not, but you rushed to judge because of your experience with Tarasha 2.
I don't regret the duration of Tarasha 2, other bigger writers have written shorter books for a longer duration.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Aromos(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oyinprince:

you rushed to judge because of your experience with Tarasha 2.
I don't regret the duration of Tarasha 2,
please where can I get to read the book Tarasha 2
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nanatrendy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
You never fail to disappoint centino, we got your back. I can see alfa will bring a truck load of drama to the compound grin

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Robnectar:
centino bawo no grin

I have been here...I only ghosted...
I have been reading every post,back to back... Am even with you on the new site...Am just having difficulties dropping comments..

Permit me to stay this way for now..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Aromos:

www.youngicee.com
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Cadec007(m): 3:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Aromos:
please what is the name of the site for tarasha
youngicee.com
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Aromos:
You can visit the link below
https://youngicee.com/category/tarasha-season-2/page/12
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pekele007: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Oyinprince:

Mehn, this is terrible. Someone said I'm consistent and you tried so strongly to paint me in a negative light, couldn't you just pass by if you think otherwise?

Did you follow while I wrote Inseparable? Did you follow Tarasha 1? Of course you did not, but you rushed to judge because of your experience with Tarasha 2.
I don't regret the duration of Tarasha 2, other bigger writers have written shorter books for a longer duration.

Will you shut that dirty thing you call a mouth? I blamed my self severally for even reading the Tarasha before it was finished.

You update anytime you like without even considering your readers...Weeks and months will pass without you saying anything yet you allowed us to keep visiting your useless website.

Although I have vowed never to visit that useless site of yours immediately you finished the useless Tarasha story... Useless writer with no iota of professionalism. To hell with you. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kayusdguy(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2019
thanks Centino for your updates. But these Maya and Ndifreke love problems don taya me, let her kuku sleep with jonjo once and for all. �

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by alliyuf(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

Will you shut that dirty thing you call a mouth? I blamed my self severally for even reading the Tarasha before it was finished.

You update anytime you like without even considering your readers...Weeks and months will pass without you saying anything yet you allowed us to keep visiting your useless website.

Although I have vowed never to visit that useless site of yours immediately you finished the useless Tarasha story... Useless writer with no iota of professionalism. To hell with you. Nonsense
That was harsh. If I can remember correctly he made the readers aware that he was going to NYSC camp and before then he was always updating though not consistently. Besides, you are not paying him for the writing neither are his books for sale unlike some other writers. The insult was uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pekele007: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2019
alliyuf:
That was harsh. If I can remember correctly he made the readers aware that he was going to NYSC camp and before then he was always updating though not consistently. Besides, you are not paying him for the writing neither are his books for sale unlike some other writers. The insult was uncalled for.

So Tarasha started immediately he entered the NYSC camp? Do you even know what you are talking about

The data I used to read stories on his shitty website were free right? Or Adsense don't pay him anymore right? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.