Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1320620 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 7:56pm On May 22, 2020
maggilove:
Na the reason wey I no dey comment before be this o. grin Chai! I'm walking away in Craig David's voice.
I'm just a lazy creative writer.

The picture below describes what happens whenever I'm reading this story.

lol lol lol lol lol don't burn your house o

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

nothing is hidden in that compound and in that street. people have already known her relationship with the undertaker. And From the story, she has no immediate family she's answerable to and she wasn't connected to any church or denomination. All that is known is that she's a Christian and a strong one at that.

But she invited her church members and Pastor for the crusade in the compound. So she's connected to a church or denomination.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maggilove(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

nothing is hidden in that compound and in that street. people have already known her relationship with the undertaker. And From the story, she has no immediate family she's answerable to and she wasn't connected to any church or denomination. All that is known is that she's a Christian and a strong one at that.
I don't know about any family but our almighty centino can create one at any time but as per the church, she has one . I remember they came to the compound for prayers against mama Akunna in season one.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mendel04(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2020
In spite of Irikefe rude approach, his approach will yield more positive results than all this what will be will be approach the council of elders are used to.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by swiz123(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2020
Centino, do you need more gas?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:29pm On May 24, 2020
swiz123:
Centino, do you need more gas?

Lol. Before. When you get to katakatastreet.com look for the donate button grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
So today's post is done.

https://katakatastreet.com/blog-list-with-right-sidebar/

Linking you to the sidebar. The post on the top is the latest. If you missed the midweek's, you can scroll down and start from there. It's the next one.

Happy Eid folks.

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 2:49pm On May 24, 2020
Centino:
So today's post is done.

Linking you to the sidebar. The post on the top is the latest. If you missed the midweek's, you can scroll down and start from there. It's the next one.

Happy Eid folks.

Well done, Sir Centino.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by swiz123(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
Centino:
So today's post is done.

Happy Eid folks.
I can't open today update.
Keeps taking me to other sites
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
Eyonyam don get Undertaker oooo...
Let's see how Irikefe and Mr. Cosmas will handle this lawyer's issue.
Thanks for the update Boss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Olochee: 3:25pm On May 24, 2020
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable – Mark Twain.”

I like this quote..

Thanks for the update.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2020
maggilove:
#BringsisterEstherback
#BringsisterEstherback
#BringsisterEstherback
#BringsisterEstherback
#BringsisterEstherback
#BringsisterEstherback
#BringsisterEstherback

I can see how centino wants to bring sister Esther back into the picture....Eyonyam and the undertaker. Baddest boss grin

Foolish Irikefe opening his mouth to Funbi about his money and getting a kiss right after. History about to repeat itself

Sad for the Lawyers wife. But going to Irikefe was damn smart.

Thanks centino.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by blueeyes1: 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
Funbi na witch.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
blueeyes1:
Funbi na witch.
lol
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:13pm On May 24, 2020
I no lie u, today's story get how e take be do me for body..
I no even know Weti fit happen next.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Tominix(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2020
Ur link ez nt working centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2020
i can't open d site since yesterday night till now, Centino pls help us out or u post just this one on nairaland here. na beg i dey beg
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2020
The site is on now, go and readup the REVELATION

EFE don dey learn mature small small

choiii mama Evae, nah sister Esther man she dey go seduce ooo

Kaycee9242:
i can't open d site since yesterday night till now, Centino pls help us out or u post just this one on nairaland here. na beg i dey beg
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2020
Centino am still finding it difficult to access d site , pls kindly address d issue
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Centino am still finding it difficult to access d site , pls kindly address d issue

Sorry man.. I had same issues yesterday until I succeeded.. Try using another browser..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TKVick(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Sorry man.. I had same issues yesterday until I succeeded.. Try using another browser..

i am also having the same issue.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2020
TKVick:

i am also having the same issue.
Sorry about that.. Let's just hope Centino will rectify that soonest..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:13am On May 26, 2020
@Tominix, Kaycee9242, TKVick...if you are redirected when you click "read more", close the new window. You will see the story. Or you use the back button depending on the browser you are using. Better yet, subscribe for instant notification where you will get a direct link. This looks like a "problem" that is here to stay.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2020
Centino:
@Tominix, Kaycee9242, TKVick...if you are redirected when you click "read more", close the new window. You will see the story. Or you use the back button depending on the browser you are using. Better yet, subscribe for instant notification where you will get a direct link. This looks like a "problem" that is here to stay.

Imagine say update go drop today.. E for too sweet..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2020
Centino:

centino mine doesn't redirect me but simply tells me d site cannot be accesed and besides i do get email notification but its still not opening. its really frustrating bro
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:16am On May 26, 2020
Kaycee9242:

centino mine doesn't redirect me but simply tells me d site cannot be accesed and besides i do get email notification but its still not opening. its really frustrating bro

Serious o. Don't know why that is. Try a different browser. As you can see, we're all following.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chibestjerry(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2020
Kaycee9242:

Its from network, try it with chrome, and make sure yoir browser is not on adblock
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
chibestjerry:

Its from network, try it with chrome, and make sure yoir browser is not on adblock

thanks bro i was able to access it via chrome, see how efe want to allow his lust for woman to destroy his long time relationship with Ndi. centino i trowey my cap for u
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chibestjerry(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2020
Kaycee9242:

thanks bro i was able to access it via chrome, see how efe want to allow his lust for woman to destroy his long time relationship with Ndi. centino i trowey my cap for u

Good
please also note to keep the ministry moving, if you can just subscribe to whatever the pop-ups ads came up with, it will go a very long way in promoting Centino ministry �
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by RealLordZeus(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
Centino:
Pop under adverts will damage your site rep, why not use any of this local ads (adnaira/ngadverts) pending the time you meet AdSense criteria.

Also, try to work on the site navigation.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by gloryon(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
blueeyes1:
Funbi na witch.
cool shocked shocked shocked can't believe blueeyes1 is still on nairaland. Had to come out of ghost mode because is saw her comment. Weldone centino . More power to you . Have being an ardent reader from season 1. Shout out to davidflo, larrysun,chistar,floxyflow,ishilove,nitefury, etc. . the writers that made nairaland literature thick those times .

NAIRALAND BRINGS BACK FOND MEMORIES FOR ME.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:47am On May 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

Here's the midweek serving

Enjoy.

N/B
I have taken note of complaints about navigation on the site. Working to remedy this. Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.