Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,034 members, 5,863,927 topics. Date: Friday, 18 September 2020 at 03:42 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1079519 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06
Centino the master, see how twisted every where. Well done bro
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by francium001(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06
oh no Ogbuagu has now turned to a night bird, this is preposterous
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bukolaberry(f): 11:50pm On Sep 06
wow, thank you so much for the update and the twist, I have not comment for long but I still follow the update back back, more strength and idea, I guess we have all learnt from chisco mistake ( no be every meat man dey chop). thanks centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 1:05am On Sep 07
Centino, you’re very good. Finally Chisco is now a wizard of the first order chai. Thanks for the update baba somebody like me appreciates the efforts in keeping us entertained freely.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 11:14am On Sep 07
For everything said about Chisco, I'm shocked too, but not too surprised. Centino has said strong things in the past about sexual encounters through Mr Cosmas therefore the moment he slept with Eyonyam knowing she was a witch I knew Centino will drop a bomb. I kept quiet and it paid off. Baba can twist for Africa.

I want to particularly praise the twist with Maya and Clementina. I don't know whether to be happy or sad they decided to scam Ndi but the sweet thing about it is their wonderful relationship and the fact that Maya comes across as a mother and friend to Clementina. The best thing however has to be the fact that the girls, Maya in particular is looking likeable again. I will keep my remaining thoughts to myself.

Good job boss.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07
tsharp:
For everything said about Chisco, I'm shocked too, but not too surprised. Centino has said strong things in the past about sexual encounters through Mr Cosmas therefore the moment he slept with Eyonyam knowing she was a witch I knew Centino will drop a bomb. I kept quiet and it paid off. Baba can twist for Africa.

I want to particularly praise the twist with Maya and Clementina. I don't know whether to be happy or sad they decided to scam Ndi but the sweet thing about it is their wonderful relationship and the fact that Maya comes across as a mother and friend to Clementina. The best thing however has to be the fact that the girls, Maya in particular is looking likeable again. I will keep my remaining thoughts to myself.

Good job boss.
How has the mighty fallen! Chisco has been played. Eyonyam used his most vulnerable state to get him.

How e go come out from this shit now n Nawa for this situation o.

Since the return of Maya, she and Ndifreke have not met, spoke or seen. Something is cooking .something is smelling.

We die here!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by gstelly: 6:24pm On Sep 13
centino name wa o, you surprised us on Sunday, I come happy come online make I come read, you are nowhere to be seen
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bukolaberry(f): 7:24pm On Sep 13
oga centino, am waiting o whever you are ready we are already seated with our pop corn
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16
centino what is happening? lets know your update...... hope u re safe
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:46am On Sep 17
YINKS89:
centino what is happening? lets know your update...... hope u re safe

i dey kampe. make una nor vex. tori still plenty. cooking somefin baaaaaaaad for the weekend cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 11:38am On Sep 17
Centino:

i dey kampe. make una nor vex. tori still plenty. cooking somefin baaaaaaaad for the weekend cheesy
okay boss.. take your time and be safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.