Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318453 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by OlaWumni(f): 1:16am On Dec 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
This thread is officially dead. Signing out.

Such a shame. This was my first ever Nairaland thread as a guest.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
So has it ended?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bonimoney(m): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Dear Centino, i 've read alot of novels and stories but believe me when i say you're second to NONE.

I know the situation of this country how man needs to earn a living but pls why not give us date that you will continue this story to avoid us visiting always.

Even just 1 episode in a week Will be appreciated.
Pls nd pls

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bonimoney:
Dear Centino, i 've read alot of novels and stories but believe me when i say you're second to NONE.

I know the situation of this country how man needs to earn a living but pls why not give us date that you will continue this story to avoid us visiting always.

Even just 1 episode in a week Will be appreciated.
Pls nd pls

One episode a week ooooo!

I no go hear "Centino be consistent" and all that kind grammar.

Okay I go include am for my new year resolution.

Merry Christmas folks.

13 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Konphido(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Centino:

Merry Christmas folks.
grin grin grin centino oh...

Oya, no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Oya centino we dey your back
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Centino:

Merry Christmas folks.

Baba make am two a week, so that we go dey laff steady dey forget Bubu and em wahals

if you agree with me click Like, disagree click Share

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Foodqueen(f): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
do4luv14:

Baba make am two a week, so that we go dey laff steady dey forget Bubu and em wahals

if you agree with me click Like, disagree click Share

Please allow him do as it's convenient for him.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Centino:

Merry Christmas folks.

Centino pls am OK with 1 per week at all at all na em bad pass

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Wonderz1: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Baba help us abeg I day comfortable with the 1 update per week no shaking tree
Pls I have missed your stories
Also can you help me by recommending books I can read that will help me open my eyes to other realms and understanding of how life works
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EKLE: 12:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Wonderz1:
Baba help us abeg I day comfortable with the 1 update per week no shaking tree
Pls I have missed your stories
Also can you help me by recommending books I can read that will help me open my eyes to other realms and understanding of how life works
Read the holy bible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ogamysamo: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
allahIsAnIDOL:
give me link
You Are Welcome To The Home Of Mama Akuna vs Ndifreke's comedious Adventure

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Centino:

Merry Christmas folks.

Centino Baba,so good to hear from you again..

I just came back from asylum,lol..

I feel really good coming back to get this kind of announcement from you..

EkopSparoAyara is back..

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by idpompe: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Remembering Centino.
Baba please drop one espisod once in a while.
Your story indeed heals my soul.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Centino if you get to see this, we need you back and I hope all is well with you.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bukolaberry(f): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mazi centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ikbnice(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
I don miss katakatastreet so much. Even if na one post per month. At all at all na him bad
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2022
I had a dream guys.

I just hope it comes to pass. cry cry
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:10am On May 02, 2022
EkopSparoAyara:

Centino Baba,so good to hear from you again..

I just came back from asylum,lol..

I feel really good coming back to get this kind of announcement from you..

EkopSparoAyara is back..

Guy, welcome back. If your own na asylym my own na rehab grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:11am On May 02, 2022
idpompe:
Remembering Centino.
Baba please drop one espisod once in a while.
Your story indeed heals my soul.

Noted grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:12am On May 02, 2022
Rick9:
Centino if you get to see this, we need you back and I hope all is well with you.

All is well Rick9. Thanks for the thought.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:13am On May 02, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Mazi centino

Nne wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:13am On May 02, 2022
ikbnice:
I don miss katakatastreet so much. Even if na one post per month. At all at all na him bad

Noted. Announcement following.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:14am On May 02, 2022
nnamdiosu:
I had a dream guys.

See this wizard grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2022
Centino:

Noted. Announcement following.
Welcome man, I've been having issues with the WordPress link sent to me yesterday.

I've tried opening the link and it keeps telling me 'Sorry, 225 Katakata Street is under construction'
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:49am On May 02, 2022
Guys, I don tire to dey explain mehn! But una know say this life take style hard!

After I announced in December that I will be back this year I then thought that should I remove every encumbrance so that this time, I'll be back to stay. So I went away again to complete a novel I had been writing even before 225 Katakata Street which has always tugged at my heart even as I wrote the series. Set in the early 2000's, It's my own contribution to mainstream literature as I feel it would be impactful in the classroom. Adult classroom anyway wink It's all done now and so I can refocus on the series we love.

https://katakatastreet.com from where I operate these days is consequently under reconstruction and it will open with the new novel and Book 3 of 225 Katakata Street bound in one book for a small price. All episodes making up the book 3 will be removed and the series will continue with Season 2. I know I sound like a broken record but I never lied when I said this story will not end. How? It is only threatened by economics and I have never pretended about this. Still exploring means of making it viable even though I put a donate button on the site so that all those öh-Centino-you-are-so-good-let-me-bless-you people can stop making mouth and go and prove themselves grin Many do and I appreciate. Please find that button when the site reopens.

So guys, Yes I'm coming back. You will get the opportunity to see something else I've done, the novel titled "Cupboard of Skeletons" and then our inimitable and abiding Number 225 Katakata Street weekly as we are used to. I'm thinking different things as well which you'll get to know with time.

See you around.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2022
Centino:

All is well Rick9. Thanks for the thought.
Good to hear from you my boss. I greet you.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2022
Centino:
Guys, I don tire to dey explain mehn! But una know say this life take style hard!

After I announced in December that I will be back this year I then thought that should I remove every encumbrance so that this time, I'll be back to stay. So I went away again to complete a novel I had been writing even before 225 Katakata Street which has always tugged at my heart even as I wrote the series. Set in the early 2000's, It's my own contribution to mainstream literature as I feel it would be impactful in the classroom. Adult classroom anyway wink It's all done now and so I can refocus on the series we love.

https://katakatastreet.com from where I operate these days is consequently under reconstruction and it will open with the new novel and Book 3 of 225 Katakata Street bound in one book for a small price. All episodes making up the book 3 will be removed and the series will continue with Season 2. I know I sound like a broken record but I never lied when I said this story will not end. How? It is only threatened by economics and I have never pretended about this. Still exploring means of making it viable even though I put a donate button on the site so that all those öh-Centino-you-are-so-good-let-me-bless-you people can stop making mouth and go and prove themselves grin Many do and I appreciate. Please find that button when the site reopens.

So guys, Yes I'm coming back. You will get the opportunity to see something else I've done, the novel titled "Cupboard of Skeletons" and then our inimitable and abiding Number 225 Katakata Street weekly as we are used to. I'm thinking different things as well which you'll get to know with time.

See you around.

Centino this is good news oh.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ikbnice(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2022
Centino:

See you around.
nothing feels like number 225 katakata street. I salute your zeal and dedication. We are ready anytime you decide to bring it on. More power to your elbow.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by HotB: 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
Centino:

See you around.
Earnestly waiting!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2022
Mehn. This is the best news to start the new month with, lemme go and brag to my village people that katakata street is back!!! Choiii!!! Welcome back BIG MAN

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mekzyjoe(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2022
nnamdiosu:
I had a dream guys.

Nnamdi what is going on? U r so distracted with so many things,,u. Don't have time to share the good news or create threads that will lift. Our faith up,y is it so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.