Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318602 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
It good to have you back centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Abdulreheem(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
welcome back oga centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by metalgear11(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
And that's why rich guys rule the world, ladies and gents. As Tony Montana said, first you got to make the money. When you get the money you get the power. When you get the power, THEN you get the women.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thanks for the update Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by patjane(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thanks for the 6 years boss. One of the best stories on this board ever. Thanks also for rounding it off like this. As for Ndifreke and Maya, let's just see the end already. Looks like Jonjo gets the girl afterall. Some strong words there for poor Ndi. Na wa for Achike o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
The story is coming to an end after 6 years and am glad I'm part of those that started the journey together..... and we would end it together.. centino đź‘Ť up

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by 5991ayo: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Welcome back more grace
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

my mentor is back o cheesy

welcome bro, you are truely a legend

Nice to be back man. Though back to leave properly. This now has to rest. Good to see you and others keeping the torch burning. More power to you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
extremelygolden:
Unbelievable. Never knew our Street story is still ongoing.

Centino you know try ooo. You didn't even ask after Extremely Golden, one of your ardent fans.

I lost this account at a time, and for years I wasn't available on Nairaland. I came back fully about two weeks ago.

Welldone on the writeup.

Better believe it grin

I couldn't ask because I was running o! Life just hold your brother for throat grin

Nice to see that you got your account back.

You can find my contact at Katakatastreet.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
YINKS89:
The story is coming to an end after 6 years and am glad I'm part of those that started the journey together..... and we would end it together.. centino đź‘Ť up

Oh indeed YINKS89. You, tsharp above, do4luv14...You guys been there from page 1!!

I really appreciate you and the very many that came afterwards. I toyed with the idea of doing some mentions in those closing remarks but it would have been unfair to leave anyone out so I let it slide. But from the heart of my bottom, I mean from the bottom of my heart I appreciate y'all. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Centino:

Oh indeed YINKS89. You, tsharp above, do4luv14...You guys been there from page 1!!

I really appreciate you and the very many that came afterwards. I toyed with the idea of doing some mentions in those closing remarks but it would have been unfair to leave anyone out so I let it slide. But from the heart of my bottom, I mean from the bottom of my heart I appreciate y'all. THANK YOU.

I should be the one Thanking you and Appreciating you for putting smiles on our faces those hard years of bubu,

Mind you I was viewing this thread last month 12, to see if I can get a quote from the Undertaker, to Use in describing the reality on grounds ,

Naso ah remember Fela Suffering and smiling,
chaii, more oyel to your mighty pen bro

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Centino:

thanks boss we hope to read more of your stories on the website

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Centino
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Centino:

Better believe it grin

I couldn't ask because I was running o! Life just hold your brother for throat grin

Nice to see that you got your account back.

You can find my contact at Katakatastreet.com

Glad to hear from you, bros mi Centino. May you run into a glorious destiny, and into effectual open doors. May those hands you use to produce this beautiful masterpiece start signing big big cheques, in Jesus Name. Amen!

I believe you have a different phone number where you 'ran' to now because all previous WhatsApp messages were unread.

Let me hurry to our katakatastreet.com now before they finish lunch tongue. I don't trust those my neighbours to reserve some food for me. Dem too like food.

See ya later, bro! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's the redpilled philosophy for me though...
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
CAIN AND ABEL

It was 7 o’clock in the morning and Wasiu had already cleaned Chisco’s room and cooked a pot of beans porridge to go with the large loaf of bread he had bought the previous night. He greeted Chisco effusively on his return from Achike’s, hurriedly ate some of the food he prepared and slunk out of the room with his famous knapsack across his back. Chisco saw that he had left him a large portion of the bread and had even cooked the beans with mackerel, something he knew Chisco would die for.

“He has restarted his drugs business. Now he sells the one they call loud,” His spirit guide said to him. That is why he is so friendly and has made breakfast without asking you to contribute anything.”

“No wonder,” Chisco said. “So I should be expecting trouble soon. They are always after him when he starts selling.”

“He will get into trouble for sure. But this time he will not come out of it. He might even get killed.”

“How do you know?”

“I am a spirit. I can hear his thoughts and I can see his own guide. Though the poor guide has been grieving since being assigned to Wasiu. Wasiu only listened to it when he was in prison.”

“Should I warn him?’

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because it is meant to be.”

“So his guide told you he is going to get killed?”

“Not exactly. I figured it. But through his guide.”

“How is that so?”

“When you are dead and have to do this you will know. We have our ways.”

“When I die I don’t want this kind of a job.”

“Then you will have to do as I say always. It’s your only guarantee.”

“So you guides know Wasiu will expire this time around.”

“Yes.”

“And now I know but I cannot say anything?”

“Tell him and he will tell someone and when it happens they will come for you. I will be waiting to hear your explanation.”

“Why would any spirit want to guide Wasiu in the first place?”

“Because they had the same problems as Wasiu and helping Wasiu change would also be redeeming themselves so that they too can ascend. That is what you do as a guide; or rather, that is why you are a guide. That is what I am doing with you. Like you, I refused to be a witch doctor and chose to live a normal life. But I broke the rule to save someone. Now I have to redeem myself by helping you to succeed.”

“But unlike me, Wasiu does not listen to his guide.”

“Wasiu like ninety per cent of humanity.”

“I listen to you.”

“Because you are more conscious of the spiritual having succumbed to witchcraft. This actually makes your burden heavier because you know I am speaking to you and know I am here to help you. Disobedience carries a bigger burden. In his case, he thinks it is his conscience and like most people, he mainly ignores it and does what he wants to do anyway. He will only prolong his suffering.”

“Why wouldn’t the guide just abandon him?”

“No one said it was going to be easy. It’s your lot as a spirit guide. You don’t give up because it is difficult. You grieve a lot as Paul said in Ephesians. You do know that the grieving spirit referred to there is the Spirit guide.”

“Why are you telling me all this?”

“Because you are about to do something I have to stop you from doing and you have to listen to me. I need you to listen to me.”

“I am not about to do anything. I only want to go and see Eyonyam.”

“That is it. Do not go.”

“Why not?’

“You have no business there. And your brother was right.”

“What was he right about?”

“You did not have to do what you did there. I told you not to. I told you to go to your own place.”

“She is the babysitter. There was no way she was going to spend the night away from that house. I had to take my chance.”

“It was a stupid chance you took. Your brother was angrier than he showed.”

“He is jealous. And it is such a shame because he is married to the woman’s daughter.”

“You are not his moral compass.”

“Neither is he mine.”

“He was right to reprimand you. The woman is his responsibility. Sex is not a pastime. Who you do it with and where you do it are not things you trifle with. Going back there this morning is an action you may live to regret.”

“Something is not right. I feel I must go there.”

“As one who sees where you cannot, I tell you that everything is as it should be. You do not need to go back there now.”

“I feel I must.”

“I thought you said you wanted to be a normal man? Live a normal life? Become a successful businessman? But in the time you left the coven and returned here you have been everything but that. You have only had your attention on the bottom of women. You have flown in the night to go after a woman who was with another man. You have disrespected your brother by sleeping with his mother-in-law in his house while the woman’s daughter was there sleeping. You have only been preoccupied with everything but the things that should move you closer to your goal. Rather than go to your brother’s this morning, redeem yourself for what you have done instead. Go to his place of business, set up and start selling before he comes. You are not barred from where he keeps his wares so you have everything for the needed head start. Remember you were to meet with a man who is to give you your own space at Oshodi. You could talk to the fellow this morning and go and inspect the place if you do not want to work for your brother today. Today, take one step towards being the man you want to be. Decide now and avoid another mistake.”

“There is election on Saturday. We are voting Labour Party. The Yoruba people know this. They have threatened to maim us all before then so we do not go out to vote. The motor park is not the place I want to be at today.”

“You are only making excuses. You are safe, and I should know.”

“I thought what you do is only to advise and I decide whether or not I want to heed your advice?”

Chisco was right. Man had freewill. His spirit guide fell silent.

Chisco suddenly felt the urge to hurry. He set the plate of beans and bread before him aside and stepped out of the room he inherited from Achike and hurried down Katakata Street. He did not know why his heart rate quickened as he approached number 225. He ignored the jeers from Irikefe and his band as he entered the corridor. Predictably, it was already common knowledge that he had slept with Eyonyam to the dismay of his brother. No doubt, someone had had their ears tuned in as Achike chastised him earlier that morning. His brother had let out his motor park vendor voice such that you had to be hard of hearing to have been anywhere near that corridor at the time to not have garnered every knowledge of everything that had gone down on the floor of Achike’s parlour the previous night. The jeers turned to cheers as he approached his brother’s door. Without bothering to knock, Chisco turned the door handle and came face-to-face with Achike copulating with his mother-in-law while their infant splurged water around the parlour from inside a bath.

“My daughter go soon come” Eyonyam had said when Achike urged her to turn and bend over.

“You know that is not true. She has possibly only washed one leg since she entered the bathroom. Turn. Now!

He was stroking himself hard as he urged her. Eyonyam could have stood her ground but she made the mistake of uttering another excuse. It also did not help that she could not stop looking at his large member.

“Your pikin. Your pikin dey look us!”

“Holy Malachi! Woman! I know you are not that stupid!” Achike reached out, peeled the baby from her side, and dipped it into the bath where he knew it would be happy to remain. With the urgency of a drowning man, he grabbed her by the waist, spun her around, pushed his pelvis into her soft bottom, and ground himself against her. He then placed a sustained nudge on her back until she bent over. Achike fumbled for the soap, kicked her ankles apart and lifted her wrapper.

“Oh Nne! You even get sense no wear pant! Oh! Ah! Hm!”

As he made love to her the previous night, Chisco had entertained thoughts of a future with Eyonyam. Yes, she made him a wizard albeit a half-baked one; she had successfully lived normally for so many years being a witch herself! Whom best could he have chosen to traverse the rest of his skewed life with? The woman had the sweetest vagina he had ever tasted. At the time, he had thought he would gain clarity over the preposterous scheme post-orgasm, but even as his brother threw him out that morning, he knew he was going to return for the woman. He had found his soul mate! Not even his spirit guide could convince him otherwise! Therefore, as he happened upon his brother taking his turn with Eyonyam, all Chisco saw was a thief making away with his destiny.

Chisco picked up an old Coke bottle that Achike used as a candle stand from a corner of the room and delivered a rabbit punch to the base of his brother’s skull. He had no idea that he had just delivered a fatal blow. Therefore, when Achike fell and jerked three times and became still, he only hissed and took Eyonyam by the wrist.

She snatched her hand and glared at him. “You have killed him!” she said, with eyes ever widening.

“Him go get up. Make we dey go.” Chisco said.

“If you know what is good for you, disappear. Now!”

“I no dey leave you. I love you.”

She did not like the look in his eyes. Imbecility ran in the family.

As calmly as she could, she said, “This is not a movie. You have killed a man. And you will be dead too if you are discovered.”

Chisco stood transfixed. Achike did not bleed. His eyes were still open. His erection did not even diminish. It was as if he was waiting for his lover to straddle him.

Time stood still for Chisco. He tuned in and realized that his spirit guide had left him. He felt that emptiness you feel when caught red-handed and there is nowhere to hide. You want to blame the devil and know you will sound stupid but you go ahead and blame the devil anyway. Eyonyam was right. He needed to flee. Outside in the corridor, the busybodies were not sure what had happened. He blessed Eyonyam for her extraordinary calm and strode purposefully out of the compound as he had strode in. Once outside, he ran to his place, found his travel bag and threw in the much of his personal belongings as he could take and headed out for Ojota Motor Park. He could still find a bus to the East at that time. He knew the police would go to his village to look for him. He would have to see if they would hunt him down to the ebe onwu forest where he was going to go and live with Dibia Okereke and accept a full initiation and become the witch doctor he was destined to be.

The soul of Papa Efe who died and returned as Chisco’s spirit guide was now suddenly a roaming spirit. Chisco had become a murderer. They were no longer compatible. The universe has the law of spiritual homogeneity woven into it. Like only attracts like. Chisco would have to find another spirit guide, or more correctly, another spirit guide, one with characteristics more similar to Chisco’s would have to find him. Papa Efe grieved. He could see his son but he could not go near him. He could see everyone but he could hardly stay still to commune with them even if he wanted to. The souls of good persons could not linger on the earth because of their lighter core. They quickly ascended to the more luminous planes. Darker earthbound souls were more comfortable in the earth's environment. Their ethereal bodies were so dense people could even see them. Papa Efe though lighter remained on this plane because he had to atone for his final days on Earth. He died in witchcraft. He was not yet ready for the luminous heights.

Existence as a spirit guide was tough. Hard as they worked, it was still up to wretched humanity whether or not they saw any gains. Their free will and earthly dominion meant everything was invariably in their hands. But he knew better than to question the Almighty and His laws. He got Chisco because he deserved Chisco. Now he hoped he would be assigned another more amenable.

Papa Efe began to feel a strong pull. Was he getting his next assignment already? Was he going to be that lucky? The pull became overpowering such that he found himself penetrating walls until he was standing next to Evae in the bathroom. He was allowed little time to process what was about to happen. He understood, smiled in gratitude and lost consciousness.

Evae felt the first kick of the baby inside her womb as she expanded her sponge and washed her back. Her pregnancy was at the midpoint of gestation – the point where a soul incarnated in the foetus. She stopped and paid attention. No one knew the kind of soul a pregnant woman would attract. But going by the laws, it would always be a soul that had things in common with the mother or things in common with the people around the mother at that midway point. That was why in the olden days they kept pregnant women away from certain places, gatherings or companions when pregnancy was at that midway stage. There was always the danger of attracting an unpleasant soul. What she felt now was peace. It only meant one thing. She had attracted an agreeable soul.

Evae had a lot in common with Papa Efe. They were a witch and a wizard who were good people inherently. Evae had become a born-again Christian, married a normal man, and stayed in her body always. Papa Efe had given up the lifestyle, chose a normal life albeit in poverty, and had not succumbed to the lures of witchcraft for thirty years before events surrounding his son that started with Evae and her father brought back that part of him. The threads of fate between them were strengthened by Papa Efe taking to witchcraft to find a solution to the bondage her dead father had put her, which was effectively exchanging his life for Evae’s. Now the woman he died to save would in turn offer him another chance at life on earth as his mother. Incarnating in Evae’s foetus seemed the fairest outcome. Even though he would have no memory of his past life when he was born, he would grow up to detest witchcraft. He would become a man that dedicated his life to freeing people from witchcraft and discouraging its practice and through him his mother would also gain complete liberation. They would both right their wrongs by their presence in each other’s lives. Surely, that would be more agreeable than living in a recalcitrant body like Chisco’s and hoping they would listen to you and live well for both your sakes.

Evae knew of mothers who felt sadness on feeling that first kick. Always the babies they birthed gave them trouble from birth. With many black sheep, their mothers would remember that it all began with the gloom they felt on experiencing that first sign of a new life in their wombs. Evae was glad that that was not the case with hers. She hoped she would be having a girl. She would grow her hair long and plait it a new style every week. She would teach it to cook special Togolese dishes like akume and pate that she loved. Though she had come to like Nigerian dishes, she would make sure that her child also knew and enjoyed the equally sumptuous menus of her motherland. Now she had to hurry and go back inside and tell her mother about this experience. Evae believed that she was going to have a good child.

Eyonyam needed to give her daughter the right impression. What was done was done. A tragedy of some sort was always lurking the moment Achike began to have designs on her. He was not the first and he would not be the last man to lose his life by the bottom of a woman. Only this time, it was in the best interest of everyone that the facts of his demise were not immediately apparent. Anyone could work it out easily. By the time Chisco was discovered to be at large and she too was gone and compound members remembered the altercation between the brothers earlier that day, the truth would be out there even before the police arrived. Achike was bleeding through an ear now. She pulled his shorts up, dragged his body to the doorway between the bedroom and the parlour, and shoved a pillow under his head to hide and also collect the blood from the leaking ear.

She began to pack their bags. This was the premonition she had been having. A dead Nigerian man! The people would skin her and her daughter alive the moment they found out. Even though Achike was murdered by his own brother; that she had been the cause of their fight would attract the most interest. They would all pretend they had not at some point or the other propositioned her and were willing to kill their wives to have her.

She could not bear their police, much less an inquisition by the compound’s silly council of elders. Her only option was to take her daughter and grandchild and disappear. She knew how she was going to do that. She was not the wife of Agbonyibo for nothing.

She gestured to Evae to shut her mouth when Evae returned from the bathroom. Then she spoke English from her deeper consciousness.

“I think he had a heart attack or a stroke. This generation is not the healthiest.”

Evae covered her mouth with the palm of her hand and gawked at the dead Achike. Her mother would not let her speak.

“Now listen. We are foreigners. You know these Nigerians are mad people and their police are worse than demons. I will make a few calls and we will be at Aflao border before nightfall. We only need to get out of this compound without raising any suspicion and we are clear.”

“Ma. My husband,” Evae managed to voice, fighting tears.

“I know. We will mourn when we get home. But believe me, these people will say we killed him and they will throw us in their prison. Do you want to find out how life will be in there?”

Evae shook her head.

“Good. So we have to run,” her mother said.

Evae nodded and tightened her grip over her mouth. She could not take her eyes off the lifeless Achike.

TO BE CONTINUED.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lutherblaq: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cetino the Jagaban of All Writers You tom much
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
tsharp:
Thanks for the 6 years boss. One of the best stories on this board ever. Thanks also for rounding it off like this. As for Ndifreke and Maya, let's just see the end already. Looks like Jonjo gets the girl afterall. Some strong words there for poor Ndi. Na wa for Achike o grin
The story is always moving and you can't help but imagine yourself soak in each scene, as time pass, you'd find a character or situation that depicts your current state.

I learnt a lot from his writing style, the thought process and everything.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Teco2(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Thank you, Centineo for the update. This story is bomb!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2023
"A tragedy was always lurking the moment Achike had designs on her. He is not the first and would not be the last man to lose his life through the bottom of a woman." Noted with thanks Centino.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sad ending for Chisco. The death that will kill a dog will not allow it perceive the smell of feaces.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sagel67104: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
ASS DESTINY

“They ran away. And just like her husband before her, they swept the rooms clean and left only the dead body for us.”

“Where did they pass bikonu?” Mr Zubi said.

“Ask me. If that woman and her daughter leave that room carrying a mountain on their heads would you notice? Is it not those god-forsaken waists you would put your eyes on?”

“There is something about the ikebes of women from other African countries aswear. This may not be apparent to a white man or an Indian. But we Nigerians know that a South African or Ugandan or even a Ghanaian bottom comes different even if comparable in size to those of our women. They have a subtle dimensional variation that precipitates a loss of tranquillity in us. We have now discovered that even little Togo produces life-consuming ones as well.”

“Oga Lawyer! All this English over bumbum. God help us!”

“I wonder if men from those countries feel the same way about Nigerian nyash.”

“I’m glad you said nyash. Our women have nyash. Endowed women from those countries have something you want to find another name for. Scroll through instagram. The moment you saw a foreign one you just knew!”

“Elite Nigerian ones are now being corrupted with BBL. They do surgery and put foam inside and it stays forever. Nigeria always takes the lead with such nonsense.”

“If you want to talk nonsense, you should at least get your facts right. It is not foam they surgically put in the bottom. It is fat from other parts of the body.”

“Ndifreke, Josiah, Jide, concerned neighbours from number 223. Are we seriously discussing the anatomy of African women when we have a dead body on our hands? Not only that, the killers fled right under our noses. They did not only flee, they removed everything he owned in broad daylight and no one noticed! But it is their bottom that gets the attention of my neighbours!” Mr Zubi said.

There was silence for a minute and then Josiah spoke.

“Yes, we are discussing the anatomy of African women Mr Zubi. We are because in finding a lasting solution to this tragedy, we must get to the bottom of the matter.”

“Now that was smooth Oga Josiah,” Ndifreke said.

“This is not a joke.”

“Of course, it isn’t. Tell me Mr Zubi, have you been yourself since those women came to this compound? Or we should begin by saying what we know about everybody’s behaviour since they came?”

“That is beside the point Josiah. Whatever you think of my behaviour, I did not kill Achike and steal his things and vanished like smoke. Can’t you see? It is wicked and baffling. Everything is possible in number 225 Katakata Street except absolute secrecy. It can only happen by means not physical and that is why I worry. Who were those people? Who was Agbonyibo and his women? Why did they come here in the first place?”

There was another pause before Josiah resumed.

“Mr Zubi, Achike is in the mortuary and the police are doing their jobs. As for the mysterious clearing of the room, Agbonyibo did it and we know he was a wizard of the highest order. How did we think that a man like that would not put his wife and child where he belonged? The first thing we should have done as soon as we found out about that man was to send his family away forever. We do not share space with witches. We banish them. Even the bible says we should burn them. That brings me to the question of their anatomy as you call it. Maybe now we should be open about our lustfulness in this compound. After Awero we promised ourselves we will not see that kind of death here again. I remember it was the reason we started these council meetings. But what did we do to prevent a reoccurrence? Nothing. There have been many near misses. Eyes have been lost. Heads split open. Innumerable physical combats. Many of those could have resulted in more deaths. Each time something happened, we sat here and instead of talking about how we were letting our genitals let us down, we only wanted to know who threw the first punch. Now it has happened again. So today, we will talk about that anatomy. Because if those women did not have that type of nyash we would have acted with clearer heads and Achike would still be alive today.”

“With all due respect to the dead,” Irikefe said with his face contorted to the degree of his disgust. “Achike no try. Nyash wey all of us dey use appreciate the kingdom, e reach him turn Achike marry am. He married the daughter and still kept the mother for himself. Who does that? I know say we too dey fvck for this compound but let’s call a spade a spade, Achike own too much. He was greedy. If one big nyash can kill a man, wetin him think say two go do am? Una surprise say load disappear for broad daylight. Una say una no know say dem be winch because dem get big foreign nyash. Make God forgive una.”

The men of 225 Katakata Street had come to accept that Irikefe only grew up to be a man who spoke his mind no matter whose ox was gored. While he was impetuous and mischievous before, now he was forthright and fearless. If the older men felt sore with his take, they did well not to show it. They were relieved to see that Mr Cosmas was itching to speak next.

“Gentlemen, this has been most unfortunate. But is anyone here really surprised? While I take exception to some use of language here already, I must admit that Josiah and Efe have made good points. However, we must be careful that we do not sit here and judge. We are in no such position. All of you here would have done what Achike did given the opportunity. Was it not in a meeting like this that Agbonyibo offered his daughter to us? We saw some of you turn into donkeys following that. You have turned sexual relations given to us as a means of expressing love in loving relationships into a life mission. It has become a propensity that has enslaved your soul and will surely be the end of you. You will be chained by your Instruments to this earth for thousands of years if you don’t free yourselves while you have the opportunity. Even if those women had put placards on their heads announcing that they were witches, some of you would have followed them anywhere still.

“You attack each other to kill just so that you can have some cheap release. Children are no longer children so long as you can find a passage. Shame. I hope you learn from Achike. Dying like that is not the end you want. Because it will not be the end at all. It will be the beginning of an existence you did not think possible. He who has ears let him hear.”

Mr Kingsley cleared his throat.

“Get yourselves and your families out of this place if you can. No one should live like this.” Looking directly at Mr Cosmas he continued. “Say whatever you will homeboy, but in a cramped house where everybody can see everybody’s bedroom and we all use the bathrooms at the same time and bump into each other willy-nilly in the corridor, at the backyard, at the frontage, on the staircase, everywhere! We live like animals so we fvck like animals! I don’t know how you do it Cosmas but for the rest of you,” he said looking around, “I repeat, get out of here if you want salvation.”

He went back to stroking his beard with seeming disinterest. He did not quote anyone. That was the gospel according to Mr Kingsley. An original.

“There are no mistakes in creation,” Mr Cosmas said. “You are all here because you are meant to be here. You are to experience these tragedies to find the impetus to mend your ways. When something bad happens to others, the right attitude is to look within and strive to free yourself of similar faults as theirs. You can make all the excuses you want Kingsley. It is not a sin to be poor and live where you can afford to. We still have people in this compound who have lived honourably and they are not eunuchs. This is not the only compound like this on Katakata Street yet we have buried more people, have had more hospital admissions and more police cases than the rest of the street combined. There is a reason why this is happening. See the opportunity it offers for your spiritual growth.

“You may live like animals but you are not animals. You are spirit. But until you recognize this and awaken, you are no different from an animal because you have the same material consistency as an animal therefore your bodies would behave in the same way as that of an animal. But your spirit is what makes you different. An awareness of this is how you subjugate the animal flesh and bring it under control. It is OK to strive for better living conditions but what is more important is to recognize your higher standing and adjust your life accordingly. Wait your turn in the bathroom without peeping at your neighbour’s wife. Walk the corridor or the backyard or wherever and be conscious of the fact that these are shared spaces and don’t fake bumping into people so that you could touch them. That someone’s door is open does not mean you should strain your neck to see the colour of their bed sheets. You behave the way you do because you do not have self-control or even self-awareness. You are unaware of what makes you different from an animal!

“When you get to the beyond, you will find yourself in the midst of lustful beings like you who are harming themselves relentlessly because that is what they lived for. No one will ask if you were living in a mansion or a shack. Achike will awaken and see others who were more affluent than he was but with similar propensity in the same place as he and he will recognize that he was not there just because he shared a room with his mother-in-law. Quit looking for excuses and work on yourselves. If they catch Chisco he will die by hanging by the letter of the law and no one will care that he was not living in a flat. People in mansions and even King David from a palace found a way to seduce his neighbour’s wife. A propensity is engraved on your soul because of how much you have fed it. If you were to wake up to your faults and decide to free yourselves in a place like this, you are better than a man who goes into seclusion or runs to a bigger house because he cannot face his weakness. He falls flat the day he ventures out. Give thanks for where you have found yourself. See the opportunity it accords you for your upwards striving and grab it. You are not here by mistake.”

“Erm Mr Cosmas. What did you say about Achike waking up in the beyond?” Mama Cowbell’s husband asked.

“When you die, you wake up in a region corresponding with how you were inside. The law of spiritual homogeneity will take you to souls who are like you. If you were a murderer, you will all be attacking each relentlessly to kill but you will not die because you are no longer in the flesh. You will suffer the viciousness of the attack and this can continue for thousands of years until there is genuine repentance and a cry for help following which a hand will be extended to you. If you were lustful you will find yourself amongst your kind. Imagine being attacked sexually for eternity. Do you think you enjoy sex? Wait until you die by sex and wake up where all you do is have sex for the rest of your existence. Seek ye the kingdom of God and its righteousness you have been told. If you spend your life seeking anything else, you just might find it. And it will not be what you expected. Awake!”

Jide Falomo did not care about where he woke up when he died. He was happy that at the moment he woke up in the midst of men and spoke like a man. No one lifted a brow in the council meeting when he led the discussion about the anatomy of the African woman. He pinched himself afterwards when he remembered his takes, particularly the fluidity of his finishing remarks. “There is something about the ikebes of women from other African countries aswear. This may not be apparent to a white man or an Indian. But we Nigerians know that a South African or Ugandan or even a Ghanaian bottom comes different even if it is comparable in size to those of our women. They have a subtle dimensional variation that precipitates a loss of tranquillity in us. That last line was the best one. The best thing yet was going back into the room and finding Funbi lying on her right side of the bed facing the wall and her equally distinct Nigerian bum making a good impression on him.

She did not know if she was dreaming. She was in no hurry to pursue her curiosity. No way did she want to wake up yet. It was what she missed most about her last relationship – when he crept up behind her and spooned her, his arms around her, his broad chest ingesting all of her back, and his stiffness threatening to drill a new hole into her until she adjusted her hips enough to make it rest correctly before her rapidly moistening vulva until he was ready to take her. He did not usually rush. He knew how much she loved the spooning so he held her like that until he heard her mourn of readiness. If he wanted to be kind, he quickly lifted her legs apart at the knee and entered her. On some occasions he let her squirm in anticipation and grind herself onto him. He would chuckle silently and wait until she took the initiative and lifted her legs and guided him in from the rear or sprung up and straddled him. She found that when he let her take the initiative he lasted longer. He would let her ride him until she got tired and then he would turn her over and destroy her. She always woke up five hours later wondering what month of the year it was. She missed him so much but she knew it had to end. His wife, her sister, found out and made sure the whole world knew what she had been doing for the four years she lived in her home. The only person that took her in was the friend in a sham marriage with a gay man. Her heart began to accelerate as it became increasingly clear that she was not dreaming. A man was spooning her and touching her delightedly. It could only be one man. But what if it was an intruder? What if it was Iniquity? The thought got her flying out of his warm embrace. She dug her knee into the mattress and faced her companion. It was not a dream. It was who she wanted it to be. The beautiful man she had cohabited with for two years since his wife left him.

He chuckled at the initial alarm in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but he stretched his index finger and thumb and pressed her lips together. What was there to say? It was at times like this that the limitations of words became too apparent. Slowly she laid back down and backed him again, then with quiet excitement she pushed her bottom into his hardness and reached for his arms and wrapped them over herself. He pressed himself into her and even began to caress her breasts and twiddle her nipples through her silk nightie. It was wonderful to finally see him do what she always wanted him to do. She reached behind and felt his hardness. She could feel his face spreading into a smile at her back, where he had been sniffing deliciously around her neck. She did not want to ruin this by taking the initiative as she had always done. She was always quick to guide him into her once she sensed the coming of his hardness before it lost it. When they did the missionary style she would look into his face and closed eyes and know he was thinking of a man. More than once he had blurted out the name of some bloke. After the fateful visit of Iniquity, she was sure she did hear him call his name once while he came inside her. That was the day she knew her sojourn with him had reached its limit. Maybe homosexuality was never truly reversed. Maybe they were really born that way. But this was a good man who was suffering. And she had gone beyond her brief in trying to “correct” his “deviation”. But here he was, without any help from her, doing what a man should do. Now she had to see him do it looking at her.

She turned and faced him. She reached for the light switch beside the bed. Not that it was dark because it was morning and a slice of sunlight through the drawn curtain kept the room fairly illuminated. But she wanted more light. She wanted to convince herself that this was real! He was smiling at her. That idiotic smile men wore when they were h*rny and scared that you might change your mind.

“What is going on?”

“You’re beautiful.”

She chuckled and said, “I know.”

“And you have the best ass of all.”

“Jide. What is this about?”

He pulled her into him by the waist with one firm jerk. It was the most masculine thing he had ever done to her. He kissed her. Gently at first and then hungrily with his eyes closed. It was the only time he closed his eyes. She placed a hand on his chest and eased back. He came after her and stripped her of her nightie like it was infested with soldier ants. His smile was now more assured. He looked like a man who knew what he was doing. She expected him to turn her over but he did not. He lay her on her back and held her legs apart by the ankles in the V position, gained stability with his knees both side of her hips and penetrated her deeply. He was slow and sure. He did not once break eye contact. He was with her one hundred per cent.

Continue reading https://katakatastreet.com/2023/07/16/ass-destiny/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tantric Sex?

I learnt another one today and the thought of masturbating or having sex just for sex sake is limiting. I speak for myself and not for others.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Tantric Sex?

I learnt another one today and the thought of masturbating or having sex just for sex sake is limiting. I speak for myself and not for others.

And Finally, the remaining knot tieing Jide had been broken, he had seen his Salvation in Funbi Ass,

Hanty Funbi make sure to Marry Jide ooo, the shock sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.