Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319767 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Deejay1000(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
nice update Mr centino you the bomb btw what is mr Cosmas is he an atheist or a free thinker
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by beautygboel(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ewoooo

Centino one can never predict what will happen next in this our katakata, Akunna! shocked

Good job, keep it up, please consider biweekly, once a week is too far apart.

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by barbienazom(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wow!!! shocked
I wasn't expecting that at all.
Bros Centino you're too much jare(inserts thumbs up emoji)

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Halyma(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
This update got me ROTFL. Well done, more wisdom baba.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by honourable356(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
I have not been able to comment for a long time here because either I am itching to have an argument concerning the state of the nation and every pro and cons happening or I am many a times overwhelmed with laughter.

Now arguing intricately will derail this thread....

Laughing repeatedly would prevent me from analyzing this.

But...

I have one objection.
Having known who had sex with her,she then want more from that same person...Concerning this,i have this to say...either the nurse has been hypnotized or the ladies audience here would be in the best position to refute or acknowledge the above assertion.

Apart from that,i have few words for you...
Bravo bravo bravo Innocent.
In this style of writing that indirectly /directly discussing the state of the nation ranging from politics,religion,entertainment, soccer, domestic violence etc you are undoubtedly in a world of your own.

The teenagers would learn...
The youth would created opinions..
The adult would argue...
You will give every individual capable of reading something to talk about...
All in one,you got them lectured and entertained.

He nods...
Your work is outrageously commendable!!!

19 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by winie(f): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2018

But...

I have one objection.
Having known who had sex with her,she then want more from that same person...Concerning this,i have this to say...either the nurse has been hypnotized or the ladies audience here would be in the best position to refute or acknowledge the above assertion.
[/quote]

Yes she was hypnotised by mama Akunna

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by winie(f): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Centino! Oh my world! I was laughing like crazy! grin grin grin This update really made my day especially as Mama Akunna just got the first dose of punishment for all her crimes. Weldone! Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Scapegoat177: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Great writeup centino,i stumbled on story some days ago... can't wait till sunday

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mama akunna.... Ewo.. grin grin grin ... cant imagine an old bone cracking

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by christheair(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
honourable356:
I have not been able to comment for a long time here because either I am itching to have an argument concerning the state of the nation and every pro and cons happening or I am many a times overwhelmed with laughter.

But...

I have one objection.

In this style of writing that indirectly /directly discussing the state of the nation ranging from politics,religion,entertainment, soccer, domestic violence etc you are undoubtedly in a world of your own.

The adult would argue...

He nods...

Dis guy can blow grammar shaa. I no understand pass two lines undecided undecided. My man u wan contest for election ni grin grin cheesy??

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mama Akunna is in trouble.

Number 225 Katakata street, one week....one trouble house! Thank you centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
honourable356:

But...

I have one objection.

The adult would argue...

He nods...

I think on the nurse eish, it was stated that Chico said he recognized the signs of one who has been afflicted with 'dog spirit'(possessed) and seeing that the witch has been the playmaker, it wouldn't be difficult to see that Chisco isn't far from the truth. Nurse Josephine was bewitched.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
lol, this episode gat me. nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by elaavie1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oga Centino the Boss. you have kept us spell bound again. I love Akunna's action against the mother though it was unpredictable. Please the nurse must show face answer questionooo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by wizsolzy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
U know Centino.. I have noting to say to u order than u are awesome.. that religion n moral aspect alwAys get me overwhelmed

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by calamus(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I think on the nurse eish, it was stated that Chico's brother said he recognized the signs of one who has been afflicted with 'dog spirit'(possessed) and seeing that the witch has been the playmaker, it wouldn't be difficult to see that Chico's brother isn't far from the truth. Nurse Josephine was bewitched.

I think you mean Chisco himself.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mendy909: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mama Akunna no fit Survive john cena smack-down ooo, bt if she manage survive am na her body go tell her oooo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
calamus:

I think you mean Chisco himself.
mtchewww.. Don't mind me jare. I kept saying Achike in my head whilst typing Chisco.. thanks ..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by oyoni(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Centino... My mainest person... 21 gbosa for you. But E go really make sense if na twice a week you dey post o!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by daymeelarday(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
lmaoo grin grin grin You sure se this Akunna dn well so?!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lmao.......Cena don show oooo....centino nice 1 bro....

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by honourable356(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I think on the nurse eish, it was stated that Chico said he recognized the signs of one who has been afflicted with 'dog spirit'(possessed) and seeing that the witch has been the playmaker, it wouldn't be difficult to see that Chisco isn't far from the truth. Nurse Josephine was bewitched.
Nodding quietly in agreement...

I just revisited the above phrase which I overlooked not out of ignorance but due to the humour.

Mama has reduced her to an easy lay.
She will give everyone.
The very moment she lust for Maya man,the easier it becomes for the evil one to use such a person.
No wonder the good book say, "whosoever look lustfully at a woman commit adultery with her in his heart".

An excellent lesson to whosoever choose to lay anything in skirt...and ladies who chase any long thing many a times for finanical gains.

Good job INDUSTRIALFAN..
Good job Centino.

Seem like the end is near...
Once the protagonist is render incapacitated, then it is almost as good as over.

Hehehe...

7 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thanks for this Centino

Mama Akunna don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by semmy7949(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
centino baba.... d only man who giv ghost on nairaland chance to live again.... more grease to ur elbow, more ink to ur pen, more life to ur body

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WHOcarex: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by johnpaschal(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chocolatesauce:
I have been a ghost reader for a while but I just had to come out...
GUY you're simply the bomb����
wow you are beautiful...had to stop laughing to concentrate on those wonderfully made eyes of yours

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by donielord(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
ahn ahn what happen na!
Stand up Nigeria!
This guy is a true definition of a comedian grin more ink to ya pen oo.
The champ is back! grin grin payback is a real bitch grin mama akunna don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by donielord(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
ahn ahn what happen na!
Stand up Nigeria!
This guy is a true definition of a comedian grin more ink to ya pen oo.
The champ is back! grin grin payback is a real bitch grin mama akunna don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Msjasmine(f): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2018
It's 1am, I can't believe I've been reading this story since 4pm. Talk of intriguing this is 100%.

Well done Centino your writing skill is awesome. I'm looking forward to more. Good job Mehn!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pinkfeet: 2:46am On Aug 27, 2018
kudos to you centino . interesting .
thanks for the knowledge .
more wisdom fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chiefLopes(m): 3:02am On Aug 27, 2018
Feed............us................more.....I wonder were all dis recent drama will lead to o......

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.