Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319948 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by k9ine(m): 4:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Centino, Centino, Centino! How many times I call you? You dey ok so?
So you just decide say you go use laff to kill people today? We no go gree o. How you go dey nak big-big english for any small tin wey you dey describe; on top of dat one, you go com grind laff take am tey dey rub am as you dey describe am.

Look inside yor mind make you talk tru; dis kain tin you dey do e good at all?

Bro, I had to laugh out loudly like someone who inhaled laughing-gas, cos I couldn't hold it back.YOU ARE SUPERB!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Centino is the boss. The ambulance that brought Akunna home will take Mama Akunna�

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2018
I laugh scarrah

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2018
honourable356:
Nodding quietly in agreement...

I just revisited the above phrase which I overlooked not out of ignorance but due to the humour.

Mama has reduced her to an easy lay.
She will give everyone.
The very moment she lust for Maya man,the easier it becomes for the evil one to use such a person.
No wonder the good book say, "whosoever look lustfully at a woman commit adultery with her in his heart".

An excellent lesson to whosoever choose to lay anything in skirt...and ladies who chase any long thing many a times for finanical gains.

Good job INDUSTRIALFAN..
Good job Centino.

Seem like the end is near...
Once the protagonist is render incapacitated, then it is almost as good as over.

Hehehe...

lol. I wouldn't be so sure of the end. Centino said as long as new things happen everyday, he'll keep writing the story an let it flow as the wind blows(in any direction).

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nikz(f): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Hahahaha I luv this episode.... give her the beating of her life oh jare. This mama Akunna eh always dodging skim against her, I bet she didn't see that coming hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pgodson7(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
thanks for the mention and update.
nice one again

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by DaV8King(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
MhizSuccess:
Centino is the boss. The ambulance that brought Akunna home will take Mama Akunna�

But someone cannor be a winsh in peace again?!

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by DaV8King(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Centino, Centino, Centino, I call you tiri times.

Tiri million gbosa for you my guy.

Laff wan kill us scatter for work hia.

This your tori na d obidipompidi according to Sarkodie!!

More data to you my G (confirm receipt!)

Have a blessed week.

P.S: New and ghost readers, una weldon o. Una seat dey, we all get space no worry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by victoria2000(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy <3 (y) thanks 4 d mention centino,

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Didov1(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Adalyon:

Please oh... He has already said yes... Behave yourself so I might consider adding you to my asoebi
lol.... And I will use the asoebi to Wed him that same day..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Deejay1000:
nice update Mr centino you the bomb btw what is mr Cosmas is he an atheist or a free thinker

He is a KNOWING ONE. If you know you know. Ask Onetop grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin this guy!

this man!

this boy!

all nah for you jaregrin mehnn!! you killed it ojere!!

nice work,i couldnt drop comment on Sunday cos of some issues those moderators are something else
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
honourable356:
I have not been able to comment for a long time here because either I am itching to have an argument concerning the state of the nation and every pro and cons happening or I am many a times overwhelmed with laughter.

Now arguing intricately will derail this thread....

Laughing repeatedly would prevent me from analyzing this.

But...

I have one objection.
Having known who had sex with her,she then want more from that same person...Concerning this,i have this to say...either the nurse has been hypnotized or the ladies audience here would be in the best position to refute or acknowledge the above assertion.

Apart from that,i have few words for you...
Bravo bravo bravo Innocent.
In this style of writing that indirectly /directly discussing the state of the nation ranging from politics,religion,entertainment, soccer, domestic violence etc you are undoubtedly in a world of your own.

The teenagers would learn...
The youth would created opinions..
The adult would argue...
You will give every individual capable of reading something to talk about...
All in one,you got them lectured and entertained.

He nods...
Your work is outrageously commendable!!!

My honourable!

Fabulous critique as usual. I see that others have already clarified the part you objected to and they are right.

Always nice to have you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Youngzubi:
grin this guy!

this man!

this boy!

all nah for you jaregrin mehnn!! you killed it ojere!!

nice work,i couldnt drop comment on Sunday cos of some issues those moderators are something else

Thanks man! I should have dedicated this to you specially as it was you who reminded us that Akunna was still alive somewhere. He's back now and things are gonna get interesting cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
calamus:
Chai! I no go lie you, Centino, me and you nearly get problem as you begin dey mention all the things wen damage for inside im eye, but as you come mention say surgery go solve the matter, no wahalla, we don settle. I believe we all go join No. 225 people dem raise the money, because Chisco cannot join the 'One-eyed Club'.

As for this update, na the meme wen I dey find since I don see; besides, this last part wey make me laff like mad person for trend wella if to say I good with Twitter:

In other news, you have made my Sunday. Thank you.

**But that one no mean say we go accept this failure of a leader as a leader ... wink

I am Calamus! Call me calamus!!!

Calamus mehn! grin

Great memes there! Just in case there's anyone who doesn't know Cena. I remember that FU on Randy Orton grin

You're the man!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
k9ine:
Centino, Centino, Centino! How many times I call you? You dey ok so?
So you just decide say you go use laff to kill people today? We no go gree o. How you go dey nak big-big english for any small tin wey you dey describe; on top of dat one, you go com grind laff take am tey dey rub am as you dey describe am.

Look inside yor mind make you talk tru; dis kain tin you dey do e good at all?

Bro, I had to laugh out loudly like someone who inhaled laughing-gas, cos I couldn't hold it back.YOU ARE SUPERB!

Jeez man! grin grin

Thanks!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
DaV8King:
Centino, Centino, Centino, I call you tiri times.

Tiri million gbosa for you my guy.

Laff wan kill us scatter for work hia.

This your tori na d obidipompidi according to Sarkodie!!

More data to you my G (confirm receipt!)

Have a blessed week.

P.S: New and ghost readers, una weldon o. Una seat dey, we all get space no worry!

My man! grin

Received with thanks.

Have a great week too.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Now to specially welcome victoria2000, chocolatesauce, Artzdanielsz, ericbertrand, EmjayCaleb, babasolo and scapegoat177 (your very first post!)

I see y'all.

And everyone else that commented I couldn't reply to individually. You guys rock!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Finally, I have to unhook my "u can't see me mood" to I CAN SEE U CENTINO.

JOHN CENA has possesed Akunna, thanks to the invoking prowess of CENTINO.. lol. It's hot, it keep getting hotter. Nice work Sire.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by izaray(f): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Efe will be very happy at that show cool

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by monalicious(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
I thought they said Akunna was fine. I guess they meant to say "the guy crase don ripe". The old witch is long over due to be dead sha. What's up with her grandson and the spirikoko sister?

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Lyndollarz(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
oh my gawd.....let mama Akunna have a taste of the physical effect of her spiritual manipulation....hahahahahahahahababababababahahahahahah

centino...u r da bomb

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NaijaTushboy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is ma first time of commenting in literature section
this story issa goal centino issa goal BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT LETS PLAY A GAME

CENTINO VS CHIMMANDA ADECHIE

WHO IS THE BEST WRITER
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE FOR CENTINO
AND AND AND AND
SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE FOR CHIMMANDA ADECHIE...
In mama Akunna's voice LET THE GAME BEGAN......
The highest like and share winssss...

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NaijaTushboy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=honourable356 post=70628663] I have not been able to comment for a long time here because either I am itching to have an argument concerning the state of the nation and every pro and cons happening or I am many a times overwhelmed with laughter.

Now arguing intricately will derail this thread....

Laughing repeatedly would prevent me from analyzing this.

But...

I have one objection.
Having known who had sex with her,she then want more from that same person...Concerning this,i have this to say...either the nurse has been hypnotized or the ladies audience here would be in the best position to refute or acknowledge the above assertion.

Apart from that,i have few words for you...
Bravo bravo bravo Innocent.
In this style of writing that indirectly /directly discussing the state of the nation ranging from politics,religion,entertainment, soccer, domestic violence etc you are undoubtedly in a world of your own.

The teenagers would learn...
The youth would created opinions..
The adult would argue...
You will give every individual capable of reading something to talk about...
All in one,you got them lectured and entertained.

He nods...
Your work is outrageously commendable!!!

ONE THING THAT I HAVE BEEN NOTICING ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU CRITIZE A LOT BUT YOUR CRITICS IS GOOD BUT PLEASE DON'T OVER DO IT AND I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR STORY SO THAT I WILL ALSO SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by maryamuwane: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Centino is frigging awesome, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by vhiktorveroon(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Centino,1 of a kind.hmm let me comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhizSuccess(f): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
DaV8King:

But someone cannor be a winsh in peace again?!

Nop you can't undecided[quote author=DaV8King post=70651555]

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Damian077: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is terrific

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Teehsticckz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's my first time commenting on this thread...Keep em coming boss!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by louis1995: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Centino I dey hail o.
I've been a ghost reader for months now just simply enjoying your work, but after reading your comment to evathyst about your disdain for ghost readers, I felt guilty and decided to do the needful. this your work is a breath of fresh air, as an avid book reader, I can tell you've really put work into this.
I especially love the deep conversations about philosophy, spirituality and the workings of the world like in Food for thought and ofcourse undertaker and his witty quotes.
Keep it up, we are solidly behind you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by butterfly55(f): 1:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Ha ahahahaha.......Centino what happened ni? You wan kill me with laff? I can't believe I'm late to class. Oh! laff wan kill me die but like seriously "the champ is here" and Mama Akunna boldly come forward to wrestle the champ....chai!! She did not see it coming. Great work Centino, more power to your laptop. Thanks so much for the mention. Number 225 is really katakata! I can't stop laughing oh.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2018
I love you centino

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.