Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Advice Needed Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please. (1135 Views)

I think she is a real player. Advice needed please / Help Needed Please! How Will I Remove That Allah Quote On My Sigi ,i No Do Again / Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Good morning everyone

I just finished from a private University, awaiting National service. I met this girl in school sometime in March, she isn't a student, she is a hair dresser and not in school, over time I have found myself liking her so much that I feel like asking her out, she is young though I don't know her age and beautiful, but most important she is gentle, pàtient, ànd a lover of God.

I don't know if a graduate like myself should be planning his life with this kind of girl, especially as she isn't refined in terms of education and exposure.

Pls ladies and gentlemen what should I do, I am caught in between a very nice girl I like and her status in life.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by shege45: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
wel settle down first bfor u strt tinkin abt marriage...cus u still av time for dat

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Why don't you find out if she plans on going to school or not then you could take a stand from her response.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Benita27:
Why don't you find out if she plans on going to school or not then you could take a stand from her response.

She said she will write jamb next year, but we haven't spoken extensively on it.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by 2dice01: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2017
love dont care
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Let your soul be your pilot. Let your soul guide you; he'll guide you well.

If you love her, go for it. As long as you won't be condescending; and as long as this has nothing to do with low-self esteem on your part. You can help her become the best version of herself.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Because she did not go to school, she is not your standard.

People are married to non_Waec holders and it's dream come true.

Not every girl with a degree is up to standard.

Love don't care!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please. by thickminaj(f): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
You've got tym for luv.. Settle down first... Find out if you guys are compatible.. Education isn't d basics to a happy home..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2017
MsRoe:
Let your soul be your pilot. Let your soul guide you; he'll guide you well.

If you love her, go for it. As long as you won't be condescending; and as long as this has nothing to do with low-self esteem on your part. You can help her become the best version of herself.

Wow, thank you so much.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by bomasek(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Focus on getting a job first,love will follow suit.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Camillus92:
Good morning everyone

I just finished from a private University, awaiting National service. I met this girl in school sometime in March, she isn't a student, she is a hair dresser and not in school, over time I have found myself liking her so much that I feel like asking her out, she is young though I don't know her age and beautiful, but most important she is gentle, pàtient, ànd a lover of God.

I don't know if a graduate like myself should be planning his life with this kind of girl, especially as she isn't refined in terms of education and exposure.

Pls ladies and gentlemen what should I do, I am caught in between a very nice girl I like and her status in life.
so you follow for the people weh deh gossip inside saloon abii,,how did you notice all these characters if you weren't visiting the saloon..are you these jobbless that you can't go to hustle..I don't just understand you..lol,don't mind me

back to your question,,why not ask her why she didn't go to school or why she prefers to be a hair dresser...if there's a need to help her out,,it's ok....but before you ask her this question, ,make sure you are ready to take whatever comes out of it...don't just go and ask her personal questions without providing a possible solution..
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:

so you follow for the people weh deh gossip inside saloon abii,,how did you notice all these characters if you weren't visiting the saloon..are you these jobbless that you can't go to hustle..I don't just understand you..lol,don't mind me

back to your question,,why not ask her why she didn't go to school or why she prefers to be a hair dresser...if there's a need to help her out,,it's ok....but before you ask her this question, ,make sure you are ready to take whatever comes out of it...don't just go and ask her personal questions without providing a possible solution..

That's true, if I ask I should be willing to provide solutions like giving her money to bug the jamb form. Ha, too much unnecessary pressure.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Camillus92:
Good morning everyone

All the responses i've read are in order specially that of Benita27.
Education is acquired but beauty isn't. Since she plans of going to school i see no problem in going for her but you need to get a job first and be prepared to shoulder the responsibilities.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
thornapple:

All the responses i've read are in order specially that of Benita27.
Education is acquired but beauty isn't. Since she plans of going to school i see no problem in going for her but you need to get a job first and be prepared to shoulder the responsibilities.

Hi, its been a while, howdy, thanks for your contribution. After everything, thinking day and night, i have ended all interest in the target as they say in football transfers. And the reason hàs nothing to do with anything i highlighted above, i needed some money urgently for my school project, i tried selling my phone but later rescinded d decision as i began to gather half of d money, now this girl tells me she wants to buy a phone weeks earlier, i offered mine to her for sale, but since i have gathered half of d money and she had some money, i begged her to lend me a little to complete mine, promising to give her the following week, she declined, maybe thinking i wanted to bolt with her money or whatever she thought. I contacted a friend who gave me within 30 mins and who i have paid back.

She was more interested in buying my phone, than lending me the money, so i thought it over, if she can't be a friend indeed, what's d guarantee she will be a good gf. From then one, i downed tools as the labour Union would say, and never looked back.

I'm sure she's yet to buy a phone, because she doesn't even know how to get one or where to get one, dating an uneducated person is stress. Though all through the short 3 month trial time, she never asked me for even 1 naira, she was so simple, maybe i was quick to judge, maybe i was selfish, but i think I'm done with her. She never even called back even when i tried reaching out to her.

The uneducated are simple but ignorant, the educated are enlightened but proud.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
If am a man I will prefer marrying a waec holder than university graduate.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
If am a man I will prefer marrying a waec holder than university graduate.

Are you for real? Why do you say so?
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Help her enter school but I hope she doesn't find another man in school making you look like a fo0l.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Camillus92:

Hi, its been a while, howdy, thanks for your contribution. After everything, thinking day and night, i have ended all interest in the target as they say in football transfers. And the reason hàs nothing to do with anything i highlighted above, i needed some money urgently for my school project, i tried selling my phone but later rescinded d decision as i began to gather half of d money, now this girl tells me she wants to buy a phone weeks earlier, i offered mine to her for sale, but since i have gathered half of d money and she had some money, i begged her to lend me a little to complete mine, promising to give her the following week, she declined, maybe thinking i wanted to bolt with her money or whatever she thought. I contacted a friend who gave me within 30 mins and who i have paid back.

She was more interested in buying my phone, than lending me the money, so i thought it over, if she can't be a friend indeed, what's d guarantee she will be a good gf. From then one, i downed tools as the labour Union would say, and never looked back.

I'm sure she's yet to buy a phone, because she doesn't even know how to get one or where to get one, dating an uneducated person is stress. Though all through the short 3 month trial time, she never asked me for even 1 naira, she was so simple, maybe i was quick to judge, maybe i was selfish, but i think I'm done with her. She never even called back even when i tried reaching out to her.

The uneducated are simple but ignorant, the educated are enlightened but proud.
i see every sign she not only would've made a good Friend but also an excellent wife.
Issue is that you feel she's not ur class. You are not wrong about that anyway and u probably would never have appreciated her.
Meanwhile, not every educated is proud though the uneducated are largely ignorant.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
thornapple:

i see every sign she not only would've made a good Friend but also an excellent wife.
Issue is that you feel she's not ur class. You are not wrong about that anyway and u probably would never have appreciated her.
Meanwhile, not every educated is proud though the uneducated are largely ignorant.

Wait, pls tell me those signs u see, I don't want to loose something valuable, because of my own ignorance. On d class, I can work on my mentality based on how I see her.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Camillus92:

Wait, pls tell me those signs u see, I don't want to loose something valuable, because of my own ignorance. On d class, I can work on my mentality based on how I see her.

She had enough qualities that got you thinking seriously about her some of which you enlisted as being beautiful, patient, gentle, and most especially a lover of God.
If i'm not wrong you said she never ever made any monetary demand from you as most girls would've done. She needed a phone(ladies are crazy about phones and selfies) and rather tried buying yours rather than look for ways of luring you to rip it off you thereby taking advantage of your admiration for her.
Before she could save enough money for the deal you changed the terms. You removed the offer to sell your phone to her but rather demanded for the money she had hoped to use in paying for it. It's natural for her to get suspicious. How is she supposed to know you weren't going to rip her off?. Even if she knew, that you just ended her hopes of acquiring a phone the soonest is enough to leave her depressed.

I'm sure if she had bad qualities and wayward social behaviours you would've added those in discrediting her the more in addition to not being a graduate.

In the absence of such weak moral standards and presence of good and social feminine attributes, i take her to be a dream lady irrespective of her level of education.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
thornapple:

She had enough qualities that got you thinking seriously about her some of which you enlisted as being beautiful, patient, gentle, and most especially a lover of God.
If i'm not wrong you said she never ever made any monetary demand from you as most girls would've done. She needed a phone(ladies are crazy about phones and selfies) and rather tried buying yours rather than look for ways of luring you to rip it off you thereby taking advantage of your admiration for her.
Before she could save enough money for the deal you changed the terms. You removed the offer to sell your phone to her but rather demanded for the money she had hoped to use in paying for it. It's natural for her to get suspicious. How is she supposed to know you weren't going to rip her off?. Even if she knew, that you just ended her hopes of acquiring a phone the soonest is enough to leave her depressed.

I'm sure if she had bad qualities and wayward social behaviours you would've added those in discrediting her the more in addition to not being a graduate.

In the absence of such weak moral standards and presence of good and social feminine attributes, i take her to be a dream lady irrespective of her level of education.

Wow, thanks so much, I never saw it like that, your insight is so helpful, I knew somewhere inside me I was selfish. Let me see if I can get her back. Lol
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benita27:

There is a quote I know, never expect a girl to be the same after she has gone through 4 years in University. She is blind now. When her eyes open. She will change.
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Camillus92:

Bro, I will honestly tell you. From a guy to another. Love only isn't enough to keep your relationship.

You obviously need to cater for her needs when it arises. You want to her to further her education? Yea. Be ready to fund it.

If she later wants to open her own saloon, be ready to fund it too or support her all the way.

And please forget about that phone ish. Every girl wants to have a good phone. Ladies don't play with their phones.

Finally, if I was in your shoes, i would marry her. Point Blank.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please. by deewhydoski(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who cared about her education status....if she is intelligent, god fearing and loving then we are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2017
truthsayer009:

Bro, I will honestly tell you. From a guy to another. Love only isn't enough to keep your relationship.

You obviously need to cater for her needs when it arises. You want to her to further her education? Yea. Be ready to fund it.

If she later wants to open her own saloon, be ready to fund it too or support her all the way.

And please forget about that phone ish. Every girl wants to have a good phone. Ladies don't play with their phones.

Finally, if I was in your shoes, i would marry her. Point Blank.

Wow, thanks so much for the advice, everyone is saying same thing, seems i ain't seeing something.

(1) (Reply)

Who Get Big Back Side Pass??? / Black Women Don't Have Sense Of Humour!! (fact) / Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.