Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Husband Snatcher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Snatcher (380 Views)

Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Dear Husband-snatcher! / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher by Prinzecharlez(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2017
undecided
Let's remind ourselves of something once again.
husband snatcher this husband snatcher that who really is at fault here? Our comments today might save a relationship tomorrow hence I begin with my brief opinion.

I for one am of the opinion that the men are to be blamed this is why I say so without any apologies.
Before you claim to be snatched away, why don't you stop and think. What does this new woman have that my wife doesn't have? Oh my wife is on the + side now she has added extra pounds (you can't tell me she became ugly unless you were blind for the entire period of courting, you can't tell me she has bad habits unless you were not observant enough are you were blinded by emotions).

As far as I am concerned if this is the reason ( I mean the extra size ish) then you simply don't know what you want. A good woman is a good woman irrespective of how she appears to the eye, what matters is how she appears to the heart.
Let's start always with the man in the mirror.

(1) (Reply)

When I Was A KID. {€xclusively Babe)redb / 6 Reasons Why Gift Cards Are The Best Presents / Ratio Of Guys To Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.