Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (4826 Views)

You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by Opinedecandid(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:
Nnamdi kanu has made the zoo dwellers to identify who's responsible for their predicaments.

Before kanu's emergence, Afonjas were shamelessly attaching themselves to the Hausas.

But the moment kanu came on board, Hausas rejected Afonjas and labeled them "ungrateful back-stabbers "

Even though you sound somewhat insulting.
But your point is abundantly correct. After all said and done, and the nation is successfully restructured, Namdi Kanu would always be remembered for his role.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by feelgoodInc: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
thanks system had been rigged to favor the north, but their poverty mentality does not allow them to progress, now people from the south are beginning to see the truth and want to leave the union.... Kano alone has 3 million beggers, people who don't want to work, but resort to begging. 3000,000 beggers. (FFK)

the west also has beggars too, why don't they come to the east or south to beg and see if they will survive.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Greetings
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by patval(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
nextprince:

This illiterate will never cease to amaze me.

Whoever established the Almajiri school I attended is not the issue, the issue is that I'm Almajiri. But what is most important for you is; concentrate on your books and manage to pass O'Level English Language even if your school was established by the Queen of England.
Illiterates delving into issues beyond their mental capacities. It is only illiterates who can't see beyond their nostrils that will be spewing poo everywhere.
Gerrout.
ode, you are trying to dodge the handwork of the only Democrat in Nigerian politics, am sure if not for his zeal aimed at liberating ur cursed region from structural and cultural backwardness, u wouldn't av been able to operate a phone talk more of writing.
ewu go and tell ur quota prof that he is committing media nuisance by his deficient utterances

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by 9japride(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
The said northern elders are funny o! After they have all benefited from Ibb's effort to enrich them and provided them with a lot of slots in the army and other agencies they are here talking trash. Humans are really ungrateful, they had the opportunity to turn north to London rather they focused all their energy on religion
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by Ebigide77(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
yes that is the best way forward. disintegrate this nation called Nigeria. it is built on falsehood of the Whitman agenda and that is the basics because going regional will not last, for somebody may wake up and starts another amalgamation
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
nextprince:

This illiterate will never cease to amaze me.

Whoever established the Almajiri school I attended is not the issue, the issue is that I'm Almajiri. But what is most important for you is; concentrate on your books and manage to pass O'Level English Language even if your school was established by the Queen of England.
Illiterates delving into issues beyond their mental capacities. It is only illiterates who can't see beyond their nostrils that will be spewing poo everywhere.
Gerrout.
LionDeleo why are you crying here
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by reality1010: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ango Abdullahi can never achieve what IBB achieved for Nigeria and d North. IBB moved federal capital out of Lagos to Abuja which is d north.He also maintained Igbo marginalization in Nigeria. So Ango should stop running his sense like a tout

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 3:14am On Jul 02, 2017
Greetings
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by nextprince: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
LionDeleo why are you crying here
Igbos are confused. They see omenkalives, LionDeLeo, gberra, Jetleeee behind any moniker firing their a$$e$. That single person must be giving them nightmare. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by nextprince: 3:46am On Jul 02, 2017
patval:

ode, you are trying to dodge the handwork of the only Democrat democrat in Nigerian politics, am I am sure if not for his zeal aimed at liberating ur cursed region from structural and cultural backwardness, u wouldn't av been able to operate a phone talk more of writing.
ewu go and tell ur quota prof that he is committing media nuisance by his deficient utterances

Let me tell you what a cursed region looks like.
-Prostitution becomes the order of the day
-Armed robbery is a common profession
-Human rituals is a common practice
-Human trafficking is a good business
-Drug trafficking is called hardwork
-419 is a means of making it
-Ladies walk the streets unclad
-Dog eat dog, a dungeon of cannibalism.
Now, spot the difference between such region and Soddom & Gommorah.
For backwardness, I still wonder why flat heads prefer to die in a backward region despite the quit notice issued by the Almajiris.
Professor Ango Abdullahi, the Almajiri prof, has successfully achieved the highest academic qualification anyone in the whole wide world can ever dream of even if his school was established by the drunken master whose claim of being a PhD holder is still controversial.
Whoever established my school is immaterial here, just manage and pass your O'Level English. At least I can use phone and write, as you have asserted, by far better than a Cambridge University graduate who cannot piece up few words to make simple correct sentences in English language.
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 4:10am On Jul 02, 2017
I BB
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by patval(f): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2017
nextprince:

Let me tell you what a cursed region looks like.
-Prostitution becomes the order of the day
-Armed robbery is a common profession
-Human rituals is a common practice
-Human trafficking is a good business
-Drug trafficking is called hardwork
-419 is a means of making it
-Ladies walk the streets unclad
-Dog eat dog, a dungeon of cannibalism.
Now, spot the difference between such region and Soddom & Gommorah.
For backwardness, I still wonder why flat heads prefer to die in a backward region despite the quit notice issued by the Almajiris.
Professor Ango Abdullahi, the Almajiri prof, has successfully achieved the highest academic qualification anyone in the whole wide world can ever dream of even if his school was established by the drunken master whose claim of being a PhD holder is still controversial.
Whoever established my school is immaterial here, just manage and pass your O'Level English. At least I can use phone and write, as you have asserted, by far better than a Cambridge University graduate who cannot piece up few words to make simple correct sentences in English language.
you see why you are an almajiri?
cursed region is populated by people who lacked rational thinking.
they are caged by religious manipulations.
they value animals more than human lives.
poverty is in their D.N.A.
hypocrisy is their second name, they are quick to express holiness in public but are dirtier in the dark.
they are at war with development and progress.
servitude among their low class is hereditary.
they are home to abnormal diseases and sicknesses.
whether they are at war or not, they are always under emergency situations.
they have energy at hand but lacked strength in their brain.
I have never came across any developmental literature authored by almajiri ango abdulahi other than media nuisance on how power should be returned to north.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by nextprince: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
patval:

you see why you are an almajiri?
cursed region is populated by people who lacked rational thinking.
they are caged by religious manipulations.
they value animals more than human lives.
poverty is in their D.N.A.
hypocrisy is their second name, they are quick to express holiness in public but are dirtier in the dark.
they are at war with development and progress.
servitude among their low class is hereditary.
they are home to abnormal diseases and sicknesses.
whether they are at war or not, they are always under emergency situations.
they have energy at hand but lacked strength in their brain.
I have never came across any developmental literature authored by almajiri ango abdulahi other than media nuisance on how power should be returned to north.
**checked signature**
**seen the only article the rational thinker trades for survival**
**left regrettably smh for time wasted**
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Una dey try oooooooo
Re: Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems by chymer(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
BigBlackCat:
So, these northerners get sense like this before?
Na wha o

I also wish we could go back to the old regional government where there is healthy competition among the region's
That's what gave birth to development in all the regions

This state government of a thing is just an avenue to chop the money and clean mouth

My simple contribution is....
Regionalized the nation into 4 (I.e North, East, West and South South) and give each region resource control

That is the time we would know who our real enemies are

The old man made a lot of sense to me, I don't know if he was saying these things to be heard or if he meant them.

Correcting the mistakes of Lord Lugard will go a long way to correct the if feeling among the ethnic nations.

Sometimes I get confused how east and west became the opposite of the north on the compass.

Talking about the creation of states, the military did it to discourage secessionist mentality or the regions.

I hope they meant what they are all saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Nairaland Please Judge The Real Age Of Tinubu Daughter From These Photos / Will Nigeria Ever Have A Female President? / CBN Disburses N109bn To Support Power Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.