Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour (58224 Views)

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram / Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
koning:
"So we have Igbo carpenters, too??! Amazing!" This was how you opened your comment. I can see through sly and cunning 'Yoruba' posters like you. You can only deceive some feeble-minded dimwits here. Not me.

That opening sentence was the message you wanted to put across. To some extent it's correct too. I have lived for years in Lagos. Finding an Igbo carpenter, mechanic, tailor or vulcanizer is like looking for a needle in a haysack. Hence an average Lagosian irrespective of his ethinc origin will believe that Igbos don't do those jobs.
You know what? You can cut it, slice it, dice it any which way you want. I really don't care. If you persist on putting a flawed spin on my comments, because you have refused to see the truth due to your warped perspective, then sorry I can't help you. Who is the sly Ofe'mmanu here? You?? shocked

In one breath you claim that: "I can see through sly and cunning 'Yoruba' posters like you. You can only deceive some feeble-minded dimwits here." Next minute, you contradict yourself by claiming: "Finding an Igbo carpenter, mechanic, tailor or vulcanizer is like looking for a needle in a haysack. Hence an average Lagosian irrespective of his ethinc origin will believe that Igbos don't do those jobs." So which one is it? What exactly do you want us believe? shocked
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by ExInferis(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
newyorks:
are u very sure?

Quite
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:
Pain?
grin grin grin grin grin
Who has been the one wailing to mod to come ban me for "insulting him"?

Who has been the one posting memes like a 12 years old girl despite being twice the age of everyone on this forum. Nonaira1 is Trying desperately to hold onto the youth he does not have and failing miserably at it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Call your grandkids Nonaira1 that is if you aren't raping them as well and ask them to reach you how to use memes.

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Sagay212: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Stop this, we have many artisans here who make it big too. There is a likelihood that this man have a space in a timber market down east here.
He is good that is why his services were required from East to Borno.

Carpentry is a huge work, so as furniture making.

May the ownership of this upholstery fall on you.

What an ugly sofa. It's only a classless ipod tout that will spend their money buying a shiit like this.
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by SaulRazor: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
DonBobes:

If u know how baga is guarded by NA troops at the moment you would prefer to hug the devil than became a BH and go there for an attack. That's all for now

Good to know boss
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Nonaira1: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58021700][/quote]

Another meme inaccurately used by our resident village clown. grin grin grin

Old grandpapa respect your age.

Tell your grandkids, that is if you aren't raping them as well and if you are, stay the f2k away from them you pig, to teach you how to use memes since you want to act like a retarded teenage girl.
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Amah70: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mtchew.

medicine after death. were Borno people asleep when they adopted Islamic Sharia criminal codes, as Hausa/Fulani did?

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by koning: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

You know what? You can cut it, slice it, dice it any which way you want. I really don't care. If you persist on putting a flawed spin on my comments, because you have refused to see the truth due to your warped perspective, then sorry I can't help you. Who is the sly Ofe'mmanu here? You?? shocked

In one breath you claim that: "I can see through sly and cunning 'Yoruba' posters like you. You can only deceive some feeble-minded dimwits here." Next minute, you contradict yourself by claiming: "Finding an Igbo carpenter, mechanic, tailor or vulcanizer is like looking for a needle in a haysack. Hence an average Lagosian irrespective of his ethinc origin will believe that Igbos don't do those jobs." So which one is it? What exactly do you want us believe? shocked

Simple. Igbos do those jobs, but NOT in Lagos and Abuja. Comprende?!
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by warrior13: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Why use his tribe to describe him. Why say Igbo Capenter and not just Capenter. This is just unnecessary publicity.
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by whizzyleejr(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please tell the important thing eze did, working in the orphanage school or what
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
koning:
Simple. Igbos do those jobs, but NOT in Lagos and Abuja. Comprende?!
Oh, is that all you were trying to say? shocked You couldn't have made that point earlier on, without dropping dirty insinuations like "I can see through sly and cunning 'Yoruba' posters like you. You can only deceive some feeble-minded dimwits here," and turning round to label people as 'Ofe'mmanu?' You need to decongest your perspective of all the clutter that blurs your vision, bro.' Free your mind...
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Amah70: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
So we have Igbo carpenters, too??! Amazing! shocked Going by what their brothers reel out on NL, you would have thought every Igbo man was a big-time businessman with thousands of shops in Lagos, or a spare parts dealer raking in millions, while guys from other ethnic groups wallowed in poverty and laziness! I salute these Igbo carpenters. May no harm befall them, in Jesus name! cheesy Can I get an Amen from somebody?

Doubt if a Yoruba can be courageous enough to remain in Maiduguri to do carpentry job.

Yoruba is focused only on the oil producing states of the SS.

Guess why all the Yoruba blackmail on Igbos to stop agitation for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:
Another meme inaccurately used by our resident village clown Nonaira1. grin grin grin

Old grandpapa Nonaira1 respect your age.

Tell your grandkids Nonaira1, that is if you aren't raping them as well and if you are, stay the f2k away from them you pig Nonaira1, to teach you how to use memes since you want to act like a retarded teenage girl.

Hello Mods: Please note - this post by Nonaira1 is a breach of Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members. He deserves a long ban for this comment.

cc: mynd44, OAM4J.

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Amah70:
Doubt if a Yoruba can be courageous enough to remain in Maiduguri to do carpentry job.

Yoruba is focused only on the oil producing states of the SS.

Guess why all the Yoruba blackmail on Igbos to stop agitation for Biafra.
Why don't you address your post to the Yoruba people on this board? Why are you directing it to me?
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by moshino(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
So we have Igbo carpenters, too??! Amazing! shocked Going by what their brothers reel out on NL, you would have thought every Igbo man was a big-time businessman with thousands of shops in Lagos, or a spare parts dealer raking in millions, while guys from other ethnic groups wallowed in poverty and laziness! I salute these Igbo carpenters. May no harm befall them, in Jesus name! cheesy Can I get an Amen from somebody?

Is a carpenter not a business man?
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Bonaventura(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
A carpenter that gets a visit from a governor is certainly a big one. Give it to the Igbos, they are good in whatever they do
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
moshino:
Is a carpenter not a business man?
Did I say he wasn't?
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by prolove22(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
SaulRazor:
He has just exposed their location for Boko Haram to come finish them off ..
boko haram taking photo of the guy

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Pasidon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

And there is also a strong likelihood that he does NOT have any timber shop anywhere, to speak of. undecided He is most likely just an honest, hardworking & gifted itinerant carpenter, who offers his skills to anyone who needs it. There is nothing to be ashamed of, when a man has a talent or engages in a legitimate craft, that puts food on his table, clothes on his back & allows him to take care of his family. There is dignity in all kinds of legitimate honest labour. It is only those with a deep seated complex that believe they must get rich quickly, or die trying. angry

Well, you need to ask the Yoruba guys who think there are no agbo sellers in the Southeast. shocked How would I know about such things? Am I Yoruba?

About the only person I have seen in nairaland to make complete sense.. and also without adding insults and tribal abuse... I Hail u bro.. Wish others will be like u.. If for say u dey here with me.. We for open up some bottles of beer

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by prolove22(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by FBIL: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
Bros, if that Igbo guy and his 25 Igbo apprentices are not doing a marvelously self-appealing carpentry work on that site, that governor won't hail him. The myopism here is that you all think every Igbo man can only run a shop. We're uniquely created to do well in all fields and that explains our lifestyles, whether in your Lagos or that their Maiduguri. Our insistence on leaving Nigeria is hinged on the fact that ''for long you have not made Nigeria work but give us the chance to make it work the way we've made our small homes and businesses work, yet you refused and insist you won't let us go''. Can't you see it's not right even before CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA.
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pasidon:
About the only person I have seen in nairaland to make complete sense.. and also without adding insults and tribal abuse... I Hail u bro.. Wish others will be like u.. If for say u dey here with me.. We for open up some bottles of beer

Thanks, my brother. May God increase you greatly on every side! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by einsteine(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Right.

Eze you better pack your bag and commot fast.

They recently leaked a phone call from this clown wishing evil on Igbo.

This is just an attempt for him to save face but at the same time letting the fulani herdsmen know where you are so they can come kill you.

Eze leave that orphanage and waka come home.
The monkey said he will kick igbos out and get his people to take over igbo jobs in his Borno state. Let him go find hausa/fulani to build his damn orphanahe.
Waka commot. Stop helping goats that do not like you. Idk why some igbos have yet to learn. Just why?

Eze is not helping them. He is there to make money.
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
FBIL:
Bros, if that Igbo guy and his 25 Igbo apprentices are not doing a marvelously self-appealing carpentry work on that site, that governor won't hail him. The myopism here is that you all think every Igbo man can only run a shop. We're uniquely created to do well in all fields and that explains our lifestyles, whether in your Lagos or that their Maiduguri. Our insistence on leaving Nigeria is hinged on the fact that ''for long you have not made Nigeria work but give us the chance to make it work the way we've made our small homes and businesses work, yet you refused and insist you won't let us go''. Can't you see it's not right even before CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA.

Oga, it is your brothers on NL that always boast about the number of shops and businesses, that their Igbo brethren own. sad Any myopia you see concerning such issues, usually arises from their end, and this in turn triggers off more myopia from other ethnic groups. I have nothing against you and your folks leaving Nigeria, if that is what you wish. I bid you Godspeed! wink
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by yawadeyonline(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Adebowale89(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
feelgoodInc:

rat poisons are for rats, not for human consumption, and the rat poison has a certified number unlike herbs on Eva water bottle. galas too has a nafdac registration number, I think you're the one who needs a rehabilitation.

what exactly is your point? but u people acknowledged your drug trafficker. what else could be worse than that?

in your re.traded sense now, u felt u had make any sense? I still insist u need a brain check up

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by momohsteve(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Stop this, we have many artisans here who make it big too. There is a likelihood that this man have a space in a timber market down east here.

Everything about this chair looks too occultic most especially the colour... lipsrsealed
Agumbankembu:

Everything about this chair looks too occultic most especially the colour...
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by erico2k2(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
You have to somehow dig out a negative perspective from this beautiful post .nah una way shaa E dey una body
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Hades2016(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
SaulRazor:
He has just exposed their location for Boko Haram to come finish them off ..
so true angry
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by laudate: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
erico2k2:
You have to somehow dig out a negative perspective from this beautiful post .nah una way shaa E dey una body
What was negative about the post? Pray do tell....
Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Pasidon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

Thanks, my brother. May God increase you greatly on every side! cheesy

Wish u same bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:
carpentry is a professional job, even thought in univerties in some sane western countries, some carpenters even earn much more than bankers. There is dignity in labor, start appreciating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.