Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary (28126 Views)

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Excellence12(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Urhobo land is full of useless and economically mundane youths....we need people of like minds and wills not such rascals...Biafra stands for reason above all tribes and tongues!

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm very glad that you say Urhobos are not needed. If you want the Itsekiriris, Ijaws, Ibibios, etc, and THEY ARE INTERESTED TOO, then you guys can do whatever you like.

Just tell your God, Nnamdi Kanu, to stop using blanket statements to lump Urhobos into Biafra. Tell your map makers to stop adding Urhoboland into Biafran maps. Tell your fellow foot soldiers and online trolls to accept the reality of Urhobo uninterestedness and stop adding the Urhobo part of Delta State into their maps. Infact, when the word "Delta" is being used, it used be qualified by ethnicity so as to avoid ambiguity. i.e. Delta Igbo, Delta Ijaw, etc.

As for Urhobos, we will NEVER stop fighting against the plot to label us Biafrans against our wishes by few ignorant Kanu worshipping misguided persons. We will fight against it by all means possible. If that makes us the greatest enemy of IPOB or Igbo, then so be it.

The point has been made and we will always remind you all about it every now and then so that it will sink in. Like us or hate us; despise us or love us; just know that we don't care and we don't go about creating enemies for ourselves. We only protect what is ours and OURS ALONE! We have faithful allies across the nation and that is enough for us.
oga urhobo no dey feel important we no want una go and die we dont want you morons in delta only our anioma brothers

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by laudate: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:
If left to me Ooo, even Edo would be included in the Biafra map. hahahahahaha!

Yes! Let them struggle to clear their name, whilst we push for referendum.

Or else, people like the OP and their Yoruba/HausaFulani over lords will focus campaign on the Igboid and Igbo groups.

Now they are begging for Biafra to be Igbo only.

How can Edo be included in the Biafra map? shocked God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa! I trust Edo people. They will not stand for this kind of madness.

fratermathy:
Can you see yourself? Now you want to FORCE Edo into the madness?
I have a reason to believe that you guys have sinister motives in FORCING minorities into your fight. Your motives will be laid bare soon enough. If we could fight Nigeria during the struggle and succeed, IPOB would be a work over for us.

Force Edo, in what way? sad Have they forgotten what happened in 1967-1970 in the old Midwest region when Biafran forces invaded Benin??

cc: Sanchez01, BornStunner, Osahon7, KingOvoramwen1

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by ivolt: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Another Knockout to the jobless Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by DinoP: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
They don dey go one by one ;DThey don dey go one by one

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by laudate: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Excellence12:
Urhobo land is full of useless and economically mundane youths....we need people of like minds and wills not such rascals...Biafra stands for reason above all tribes and tongues!
The people from your village are also 'useless and economically mundane youths and rascals.' sad No need for long tory...

6 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Kirigidi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:
CC:
Laudate
IpobExposed
Sarrki
OmenkaLives
Amarabae
Ntoakwaibom
Kirigidi
LKO
DocMD
We know IPOB has no good intention for Niger Delta minorities. Urhobo-Isoko have on several occasions made it unanimously clear to them not to trespass into our territories. We are not interested in Biafra. Period!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by emu22(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:

Igbos will never have sense

Yes they are lazy leeches but they are still better than Igbos

They will be with us in Oduduwa republic

Anyways coming to think of it we don't want them either you can have them

U need sense for insulting my lovely urhobo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by LKO(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm very glad that you say Urhobos are not needed. If you want the Itsekiriris, Ijaws, Ibibios, etc, and THEY ARE INTERESTED TOO, then you guys can do whatever you like.

Just tell your God, Nnamdi Kanu, to stop using blanket statements to lump Urhobos into Biafra. Tell your map makers to stop adding Urhoboland into Biafran maps. Tell your fellow foot soldiers and online trolls to accept the reality of Urhobo uninterestedness and stop adding the Urhobo part of Delta State into their maps. Infact, when the word "Delta" is being used, it used be qualified by ethnicity so as to avoid ambiguity. i.e. Delta Igbo, Delta Ijaw, etc.

As for Urhobos, we will NEVER stop fighting against the plot to label us Biafrans against our wishes by few ignorant Kanu worshipping misguided persons. We will fight against it by all means possible. If that makes us the greatest enemy of IPOB or Igbo, then so be it.

The point has been made and we will always remind you all about it every now and then so that it will sink in. Like us or hate us; despise us or love us; just know that we don't care and we don't go about creating enemies for ourselves. We only protect what is ours and OURS ALONE! We have faithful allies across the nation and that is enough for us.

Very well said. Kindly ignore the challantant. We would continue to cry aloud, we would ring it out like a bell, the message is crystal clear, Urhobos rejects Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by fratermathy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bede2u:
guy this Biafra thing don dey do u bad thing o. Chai... see as u just dey embarrass urself with wetin no concern u

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
`

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Ikology(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Biafra matter gives this poster orgasm.
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by emu22(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Excellence12:

We can see how useless and senseless u are.read your comment again and see for yourself.EBA

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
my wife to be is an Urhobo , she and her family is mad of Biafra issue more than me an Anambra man , meanwhile we are not begging any group to join the moving train, is either u join or u sink with Yellowbar demons and their paid slaves masters from North .... I'm out of here b4 dis skull miners descend on me

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Afamed: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:

Urhobo is still on the map. Urhobo is Biafra.
Since Nationhood is not by force why are you forcing Urhobo to be part of Biafra. We will not be surprised if by tomorrow, you also claim Bakassi in Cameroon is also part of Biafra. Land grabbers

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:

Igbos will never have sense

Yes they are lazy leeches but they are still better than Igbos

They will be with us in Oduduwa republic

Anyways coming to think of it we don't want them either you can have them

You have said it all bro

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by chukwukapromise(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wait a minute, who do Urhobo people think they are?...When d zoo cruelty And corruption bangs on them, They'll be biafra refugees.
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Kirigidi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Excellence12:
We can't be of like minds with your morally degraded Igbo tribe which sees nothing wrong with engaging in crime activities but rather call it hustling. Of course, we won't accommodate your tribe known throughout the globe as drug-pushers, fraudsters, kidnappers and as prostitutes. Don't you know you Igbo people have so much dented Nigeria's image abroad?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Adebowale89(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Did I say they wanted to be part ? I said I wouldn't mind because most ibos like itsekiris I do , and alot of my family do .

Now the thread is about urhobo claiming igbos want them as part of biafra which is say is very false cos on a real no one really likes urhobo

They are usually bitter , vindictive , fetish dudes from my and many peoples experience

I could be wrong but the ones I haven't fall into this stereotype

Itsekiris on the other hand are very civil, nice, warm people .

8 have never read anywhere ipob said in all bodies or articles that urhobo or itsekiris are part of biafra but I said if both tribes did offer I would strongly oppose admission of urhobo but itsekiris would be a dream come true I love them

this your long essay is because urhobo denounce Biafra

make I know open Genesis of Igbo inhuman character for u here in public

you people are just pride in vacuum

I'm still waiting to see how u turned table around for fayose and ffk.

u people hate Anyone that won't succumb under you but appraise those that follow u even if they're not eligible or real

which kind of selfish region is that? u guys have to stop this unruly attitude. my fiance is igbo but she never behave like u people does perhaps because of her mixed up in sw. don't know why you people can't live without enmity, doing charm to kill yourself and tribalism

I remember my days in service when all the noise about buhari's death were been disseminated on the road, in market places, churches in Anambra

no one care if u hate urhobo or not beside you are irrelevant to their standard of living, so on what effect is your likeness and hatred for urhobo?

I will continue praying for your region because there are still good people there

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by chukwukapromise(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

How can Edo be included in the Biafra map? shocked God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa! I trust Edo people. They will not stand for this kind of madness.

Force Edo, in what way? sad Have they forgotten what happened in 1967-1970 in the old Midwest region when Biafran forces invaded Benin??

Some people are just Fun-ny...Bringing an event from d 60's and 70's and living by d tradegy of such event, That is prim!tive
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by laudate: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Some people are just Fun-ny...Bringing an event from d 60's and 70's and living by d tradegy of such event, That is prim!tive
"Those who do not learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana sad

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Afamed: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kirigidi:

We can't be of like minds with your morally degraded Igbo tribe which sees nothing wrong with engaging in crime activities but rather call it hustling. Of course, we won't accommodate your tribe known throughout the globe as drug-pushers, fraudsters, kidnappers and as prostitutes. Don't you know you Igbo people have so much dented Nigeria's image abroad?
Gbam! Land grabbers will not like this. You said it all

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by emu22(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Dude like I said any two or three peoel can go on record and claim to speak for a continent if they like doesn't make it true though

Trust me ibos prefer and like itsekiris

Urhobos are very strange people , fetish , mean and not really the kind of people you want around you

Just saying from personal experience sorry for generalizing

If everybody should start speaking from personal experience den trust me I have a lot to say about ur socalled saint Igbos.U had a bad experience with some doesn't mean all of dem are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by 9japride(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't know what's the problem with Urhobo? Igbos are comfortable with themselves and we don't need anyone who does not share same reasoning and ideology of life with Igbos. I don't blame people talking trash, it's the Nigeria system we find ourselves that I blame. When certain individuals get to power they will used federal might because the central government is very powerful and start making useless policies that tend to limit southeastern potentials

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Mcowubaba: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Thanks for speaking like a sane being. Urhobos always regard Aniomas as Igboids, plain and simple. What they call themselves is up to them and we cannot dictate that.

I am glad you want an Igboid Biafra. That is what we have all been saying since. We can be partners (if both sides are willing) in fighting for our own interests. What pains us is that some persons are going about propagating things that can break the little trust minorities have for Igbos.

Oga seriously this is obsession
You're suffering from obsessive compulsion disorder
It's a psychological problem. But you don't know.

You need to take a prescription of Serotonin Reuptake inhibitors

How many times have we Igbos told you that we don't give a Fvck about Urhobo, personally I don't even know any Urhobo person.
Why do keep troubling yourself about Igbo people.

You know your tribe don't really have any relevance or importance, so in order to make news, you keep lumping Igbos together.

Oga we no send Urhobo ooo..
Personally, I no even SEND any tribe for South South, whatever their names are, and I know millions of Igbos share the same thoughts.

Call me a bigot, no problem.
I stand with my brothers and beautiful sisters in SOUTH EAST.

Don't mind any map or organogram, you have seen.
The Biafra I want is for only South East..

Everyday you are scavenging the internet looking for Groups denouncing IPOB or Igbo people, Lwkmd

Who added them grin grin
People go get high blood pressure for Igbo matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

Dnt mind that I clown ..... I see he is back with another moniker .... Stupid kid

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by chukwukapromise(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

"Those who do not learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana sad
True.

But Those who dwell in the past Cannot see a bright future, As they are blind-folded with d Negatives of the past. -prof c.s promise

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by laudate: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
True.

But Those who dwell in the past Cannot see a bright future, As they are blind-folded with d Negatives of the past. -prof c.s promise

And those who discard the lessons of history, will be bitten by the deceit of those who pretend to be their allies in the present - Me. cool

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by biafran1stson(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
All those disassociating themselves from Biafra will later come and claim that Biafra originated from them.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Mcowubaba: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
oga urhobo no dey feel important we no want una go and die we dont want you morons in delta only our anioma brothers

Austinoiz:
These ugly looking banga soup lickers can rot away, for all I care. Who needs you voiceless entities in Biafra?

Excellence12:

Ikology:
Biafra matter gives this poster orgasm.
Cc fratermathy
Are you hearing clearly..
We don't give a fvck about Urhobo, I swear..
Stop feeling important or narcissistic.
We no send una.
U mean nothing to Us, to we Igbo people.
Nobody is dragging you into anything.

You are the person creating dozens of Thread about IPOB dragging Urhobo into Biafra, which is clearly an imagination of your own...
Leave us alone oooo.
We don't need you at all..

If you know how much we Igbos don't give a damn about Urhobo, you'll be amazed grin grin grin
Before 3 days you will Create another thread about Urhobo nd Biafra, Lwkmd.

Anyway, that's the only way your tribe can be in the news.
Nothing is happening there, hahhahahahha.
Abeg shift Jare, Urhobo gini
Urhobo o aha anuofia o gini di
grin

7 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by emi14: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Awesome indeed! I guess like the Igbos right?

You may want them. No problem. But they don't want you and they have made that QUITE CLEAR on more than one occasion.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/ipc-denounces-itsekiri-inclusion-planned-biafra-republic/
.5 south eastern states have what it takes to maintain vibrant and viable republic. Let all south South or whatever raise their own flag now if they are people enough. Country like Tajikistan survived the brake up how much more Biafra.
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Mbediogu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I don't think I have ever seen anywhere kanu or those ipob guys said they were adding any one in South south they always been about the south east

Next thing you know even Benin republic will scream that they ain't part of biafra ? Hahahaha

Every tribe wanting to have an opinion

It's good though that's democracy for you

Hey but while we are on the topic of am sure the urhrobo know that no one really wants them in biafra ?

Now I like the itsekiris I wouldn't mind sharing a tribe with then but urhrobo peeps are not really nice men

Met alot they are kinda terrible

Being in the same state alone sounds creepy talkless of a country with them

Is there even space enough for those wanting to join Biafra? Tankless of Usobo people. They are cast for Nigeria. Case closed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) / PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.