Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary (28672 Views)

Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Opharhe: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't really care what you think of Urhobos man. No hard feelings. I could say the same of Igbos and how I feel towards all of them.

But make no mistake of assuming that the Itsekiris actually want to be a part of your Biafra! In fact, I doubt if Itsekiris like Igbos. I don't want to speak for them so I've tagged Itsekiris on Nairaland to say it themselves.

CC:
Wirinet, Onuwaje, Efewestern, Jolomiurenyi, Sanchez01, Opharhe

Mind you, IPC is a known body in Itsekiriland and this is not the first time that Itsekiris have denouced Biafra. The Olu himself (apex leader of Itsekiris) has come out to denouce Biafra sometime in 2015.
Thanks mathy. Urhoboland cannot be part of Biafra. We were never part of it initially, and we will not be part or it this time if their struggle becomes successful. You don't just include people in your maps without consultation. It doesn't make any sense.
There's now an official stand on this issue by the Urhobo people and hence I don't even worry much about it.
The Urhobo leadership have come out to denounce it and so does it stand.

To me, If Biafra finally comes, I feel what they will end up with(initially at least) will be different from what most maps carry today. Some parts of the old eastern region(original Biafra) may not even go with them.
There's also the possibility of adding some parts too(like western Igbo areas of Delta State).

Let's just keep fingers crossed. However, it's not just enough for us to denounce Biafra but we must proactive and plan ahead in order not to be taken by surprise IF disintegration takes place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Sanchez01: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

How can Edo be included in the Biafra map? shocked God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa! I trust Edo people. They will not stand for this kind of madness.

Force Edo, in what way? sad Have they forgotten what happened in 1967-1970 in the old Midwest region when Biafran forces invaded Benin??

cc: Sanchez01, BornStunner, Osahon7, KingOvoramwen1
The truth is, Biafra would die either by two things, internal war as a result of the usual, everyday greed, or by the hands of The Delta. Either way, I'm open to any but I'd prefer the latter so that they would nurse the hate for another century. Edos are not bastards and would never be. There is no correlation between a highly esteemed people and those who engage their own with sliding tackles, particularly their elders.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by bishopjoe02(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

You want Itsekiris but don't want Yorubas? How IRONIC! I'm sure you have no idea that Itsekiri is a Yoruboid group right?

Itsekiri shares NO SINGLE BORDER with Igboland whatsoever.
Itsekiri Yoruba group? waitin u dey smoke, how, when, as as how
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Sanchez01: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Excellence12:
Urhobo land is full of useless and economically mundane youths....we need people of like minds and wills not such rascals...Biafra stands for reason above all tribes and tongues!
Sorry, boy, Urhobo nation does not have youths who ride okada for a living, if that is what you're looking for. And by like minds, please, don't tell me you actually mean black-faced Jews with undefined body structures? Economically, we don't peddle drugs to develop, so yeah, we would be useless to you in that aspect. wink

6 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Kirigidi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Dude I and most ibos I know just dont like them ...is that a crime?

Okay because I dislike Urhobos so I must dislike itsekiris?

Dude which tribal war ? Wtf are you talking about ?

Some gentle man and 8 here where exchanging views what is your problem with that ?

Oh you would rather we insulted each other ?

He had sound views and I responded

Let me guess you are urhobo ?
Men nigerians
You Igbo people sometimes are foolishly funny! A bunch of hypocrites and shameless liars! You said you and most Igbo don't like Urhobo yet your Igbo people are all over the nooks and crannies of Urhoboland in search of greener pasture. You hate Urhobo people yet continually migrate en-mass to Urhoboland to seek refuge and means of survival. If you don't like Urhobo why are your people still scrambling to stay even in the remotest village in Urhoboland? Funny enough, many of your Igbo people who have settled in Urhoboland are reluctant to return to Igboland even at old age. If Urhobo people are not good why do your people still coming like refugees to our land to settle. On the otherhand, you hardly find Urhobo people sojourning in Igboland except on government assignment. That is to prove to you how barren, unproductive and unattractive is your Igboland.

9 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by chukwukapromise(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

And those who discard the lessons of history, will be bitten by the deceit of those who pretend to be your allies in the present - Me. cool
Its only they who made the wrong choice That do say "Had i know" Let see where dat statement wuld be evolved from.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Sanchez01: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Wait a minute, who do Urhobo people think they are?...When d zoo cruelty And corruption bangs on them, They'll be biafra refugees.
Which Biafra please? The one that is still begging minority groups or another? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by liftedhigh: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I don't think I have ever seen anywhere kanu or those ipob guys said they were adding any one in South south they always been about the south east

Next thing you know even Benin republic will scream that they ain't part of biafra ? Hahahaha

Every tribe wanting to have an opinion

It's good though that's democracy for you

Hey but while we are on the topic of am sure the urhrobo know that no one really wants them in biafra ?

Now I like the itsekiris I wouldn't mind sharing a tribe with then but urhrobo peeps are not really nice men

Met alot they are kinda terrible

Being in the same state alone sounds creepy talkless of a country with them

It's obvious u don't know map of Biafra so go & look @ it...
If u check d Biafra map den u will know y dese tribes r stating it clear DAT dey r not part of Biafra because dey HV been included in it which dey don't want...

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by timsTNA: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Forget all this minority tribes. I don't want the noisemaking "warri no dey carry last" mentality in my Biafra
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by emu22(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

I see no reason why we wouldn't be able to work together as neighbouring countries. If Nigeria disintergrates, what do you think will become of the Urhobo nation? Will it join the greater Niger Delta Republic, form alliances with specific groups in its region or just become an independent country on its own?

There's a Niger delta region of which urhobo is part of.the states in the S.E.is enuff to give d igbos deir Biafra na.Urhobo is not part of biafra'i don't see why any sane person should argue DAT.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by manikspears: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Hahahahhwhahahaha

Dude the way you sound anyone would think you actually want to be labeled as biafra am I missing something?

No one wants Urhobos in biafra ! I have been very clear and succinct on this why you still going back there ?

As I said the itsekiris never said they want to be part nor any other of the honorable tribes you mentioned

All I said is if ever the itsekiris indicated interest which instill said is doubtful, but if by some grace they ever did it would be a huge honor to share a nation with those awesome people

How hard is this to understand?

Your rant is uncalled for kanu , nor any ibo person would ever want Urhobos as part of a progressive nation

I am sure they aren't all bad but I am et to meet a good one

Just saying

Give it a rest no one wants you
Actually with the way he sounded he doesn't want to hear anything like ipob and associate and he really means it

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by osigiepurr(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
gartamanta:
Personally, I think that the only people who were forced into anything are the ethnic groups who make up Nigeria. It was them that the West African fronteer force led by Lugard forced into an unholy union which Lugards wife called Nigeria. Ever since then, everybody has been fighting each other. An Hausa man who didnt know who Igbos were before the arrival of the British is now claiming he is 'one' with Igbos. He doesnt even care if the majority of Igbos share his point of view. A Bini man will get up and say he is 'South/South' with a Efik man. The same Bini man has no links with the Efik whatsoever. All these artificial unions such as Nigeria and South/South has to stop because only a few men sat than in a room to create them. What matters is what the people themselves choose because as it is, we are all in prison, even if we dont know it. That is why I like Kanu's push for a referendum. Nigeria has not seen a referendum of sovereignty since 1961 when the British Cameroons voted. Northern British Cameroon voted to join Nigeria, the South voted to join Republic of Cameroon. That is democracy.

What Kanu and IPOB are doing by calling for a referendum in the SE/SS area is no different from what a politician does when he goes to ask the people to vote for him. If you like the politician and his vision, you may choose to vote him in. If you dont like him, do the needful.

The important thing is that everyone is given the power of choice. None of us were given the choice to decide if we want to be Nigrians or not.

If we all remember, Scotland was given the choice to decide in 2014 if they want to be British. Why would anybody be dreaming about leaving a superpower nation like Britain? But the Scots agitated for it.

Nigeria is nowhere near Britain in terms of economic and technological advancement but some Nigerians are questioning the audacity of anyone to leave Nigeria?

Referendum is a democratic thing and people should learn to embrace it particularly the Southern minorities who have groaning under the weight of marginalisation.

My people perish for lack of wisdom. It's unfortunate that people like you reads but fail to understand.
Referendum died many years ago with the civil war.

Referendum is not enshrined in Nigerian constitution because it's an international order of seeking for self governance from greater nations through United Nations accreditation.

It beats my imagination when people begin to compare British constitution with Nigerian constitution. It is clearly stated in British rule that any regions or communities that seeks for referendum should be granted urgent attention due to the fact that, great Britain has colonized many nations and ready to free any willing nation that wants to be self governed.

How many countries has Nigeria colonized that would warrant referendum in her constitution.
So, grow up and stop ranting "referendum". Referendum is what is trending on social media nowadays. SMH for the innocent and good igbos among the evil ones.

Infact, Biafra is a waste of time. The earlier they stop the unnecessary and selfish agitation for Biafra and push for better development of South Eastern region, the better for the good people of Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Opharhe: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Cc fratermathy
Are you hearing clearly..
We don't give a fvck about Urhobo, I swear..
Stop feeling important or narcissistic.
We no send una.
U mean nothing to Us, to we Igbo people.
Nobody is dragging you into anything.

You are the person creating dozens of Thread about IPOB dragging Urhobo into Biafra, which is clearly an imagination of your own...
Leave us alone oooo.
We don't need you at all..

If you know how much we Igbos don't give a damn about Urhobo, you'll be amazed grin grin grin
Before 3 days you will Create another thread about Urhobo nd Biafra, Lwkmd.

Anyway, that's the only way your tribe can be in the news.
Nothing is happening there, hahhahahahha.
Abeg shift Jare, Urhobo gini
Urhobo o aha anuofia o gini di
grin
Are you saying the Urhobo leadership just got this claim from the blues? Haven't you seen the videos of Nnamdi Kanu mentioning other non Igbo groups like Urhobo, Isoko even Igede and Tiv up North as part of his prospective Biafra? You have some checking to do if you've not seen, read or heard such.

I can see you typing "anuofia" there, but you see, you have to change your ways, you online Igbos especially.
The truth is there are a sizable number of Biafra apologetics among the Urhobo you insult and even across Nigeria now. Maybe you're forgetting that in social and political struggles like this, external support is very important... It's not just about those who call themselves Biafrans alone. There are many Igbo-Biafrans out there who present their arguments in very intelligent and logically satisfactory ways(I know a number like Remy Ilona, Francis Duru etc). I advise you to follow that path.

If you like insult me, I don tell you the plain truth.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by manikspears: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
timsTNA:
Forget all this minority tribes. I don't want the noisemaking "warri no dey carry last" mentality in my Biafra

Abi o.but come to think of it with all these tribes pulling out of Biafra ,your map may eventually look like you are in a siege. Biafra go just be like hole in Nigeria map cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by es144000: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
I don't think I have ever seen anywhere kanu or those ipob guys said they were adding any one in South south they always been about the south east

Next thing you know even Benin republic will scream that they ain't part of biafra d? Hahahaha

Hey but while we are on the topic of am sure the urhrobo know that no one really wants them in biafra ?

Now I like the itsekiris I wouldn't mind sharing a tribe with then but urhrobo peeps are not really nice men

did kanu not say bayelsians are part of biafra recently?

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by lafflaff123(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Next thing you know even Benin republic will scream that they ain't part of biafra ? Hahahaha

You are an Idi.ot.

The Urhobo's are creepy?your father is creepy. You creepy ritualist. The fight against the Ibos will not start in the North like most people think, it will start from our land in Urhobo,when we chase you drug pushers and kidnappers out of our land.

5 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by danyaril2yahoo: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Flexibility is a value among politicians. I strongly believe that,Yes or No vote will do justice to who & who is part of the land of raising sun.All hail Biafra & their leader Nnamdi kanu.
Uchihaitaci:

Dude that map was drawn by who?

Why not walk on the street and ask the average ibo person if anyone wants urhobo near biafra

I can guess the answer ...

Listen to the video calmly it's clear semantics

No tribe is forced to be part of biafra but any tribe who indicates interest is welcome except the Urhobos

Relax we don't want them at all
As in we would rather have Syrian rebels than urhobo

It's not personal it's just that they are horrible people

If itsekiris said they wanted to be part which is doubtful it would be a huge honor to share a nation with those wonderful people

Any one can wake up tomorrow use Adobe cs and create a map adding even Yoruba land and label it biafra claiming the ibos are spreading it

Think it's free

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by jiangchu: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ereolamide:

Don't mind the pseudo-idiots, their tribal vitrols will drown them into bigger mire than the Kaduna declaration, some months before the said declaration a particular Yoruba nairalander 'Alcatraz' sounded a warning of discontent against the insults and curses on Yoruba people.

All I want is for this hateful souls to leave Yorubaland before they force our hands.

i also want them to leave. it is bad sharing the same nation with them.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't really care what you think of Urhobos man. No hard feelings. I could say the same of Igbos and how I feel towards all of them.

But make no mistake of assuming that the Itsekiris actually want to be a part of your Biafra! In fact, I doubt if Itsekiris like Igbos. I don't want to speak for them so I've tagged Itsekiris on Nairaland to say it themselves.

CC:
Wirinet, Onuwaje, Efewestern, Jolomiurenyi, Sanchez01, Opharhe

Mind you, IPC is a known body in Itsekiriland and this is not the first time that Itsekiris have denouced Biafra. The Olu himself (apex leader of Itsekiris) has come out to denouce Biafra sometime in 2015.

Like i said earlier on in a post on nairaland, we love the igbos, but we are not part of BIAFRA, we are one NIGERIAN, we love the way the country is for the now.

But i get to think of this, the Biafra struggle will become a thing of the past, the way it was during late Ojukwu's era, let's leave in peace, we are all one Nigerian....

To me, there will be nothing like Biafra.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by brightalo17: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Dude that map was drawn by who?

Why not walk on the street and ask the average ibo person if anyone wants urhobo near biafra

I can guess the answer ...

Listen to the video calmly it's clear semantics

No tribe is forced to be part of biafra but any tribe who indicates interest is welcome except the Urhobos

Relax we don't want them at all
As in we would rather have Syrian rebels than urhobo

It's not personal it's just that they are horrible people

If itsekiris said they wanted to be part which is doubtful it would be a huge honor to share a nation with those wonderful people

Any one can wake up tomorrow use Adobe cs and create a map adding even Yoruba land and label it biafra claiming the ibos are spreading it

Think it's free

My friend stop calling Igbo as Ibo. what the fucvvkk is Ibo?

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
lafflaff123:

You are an Idi.ot.

The Urhobo's are creepy?your father is creepy. You creepy ritualist. The fight against the Ibos will not start in the North like most people think, it will start from our land in Urhobo,when we chase you drug pushers and kidnappers out of our land.

kidnapper is loose...hahahahahhaha lunatic urhobo dog

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
liftedhigh:

It's obvious u don't know map of Biafra so go & look @ it...
If u check d Biafra map den u will know y dese tribes r stating it clear DAT dey r not part of Biafra because dey HV been included in it which dey don't want...

Bro thats what i was saying but who drew the map you saw? i can create one here now on my home workstation and upload it claiming Nnamdi kanu released it.

Okay imagine if i want to ne mischievous and create a map of biafra adding Lagos and Edo the anonymously release it, imagine the up roar here?

Guy relax and leave mad people to be ranting
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Kirigidi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mbediogu:

Is there even space enough for those wanting to join Biafra? Tankless of Usobo people. They are cast for Nigeria. Case closed.
Have you ever asked how the name "Igbo" came about, the meaning of that name and who gave it to you people? If you don't know and for your information, Igbo means "slave" and "slavery". That was the general name the Edo Empire gave to your people across the Niger River. Igbo people served as "slaves" to the Benin Kingdom and it was their descendants who intermarried and settled among the aboriginal inhabitants of Agbor, Idumuju and other parts west of the Niger that formed today's Anioma. That is why a freeborn of Ika and Ukwuani don't want to be called "Igbo" because the word "Igbo" in their Edoid influenced languages equally connotes "slavery" or "life of servitude"! If you don't know this, it was the Edo people who told the early Portuguese Explorers during their frequent visits to Benin Kingdom between "Fourteen-Fifteen Centuries" that the people who live across the River Niger [Igboland] are their "Igbo" [that is to say their slaves] and it was recorded by the whites. To repair your reputation as a people, you need to review that name "Igbo" given to you by outsiders. Who knows if that name "Igbo" is the reason why your people despite being one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria yet command no strong political control/ influence over the nation's affairs as do the Hausas and Yorubas!

7 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by positivetaught: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
OK good,you are not part of Biafra,but where do you stand?,cos the time has come for all ethnic groups to take a stand now that the momentum for or against restructuring is building up,let the men be counted there is no room for sitting on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by lafflaff123(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

kidnapper is loose...hahahahahhaha lunatic urhobo dog

Mehnnnnnnn.

Who be this man?where you dey?mehnnnnn you just dey here dey yarn opata think say you solid? come out openly and say it like a man in real life you coward.

No wonder your God Ojukwku dressed like a woman and fled what he started.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kirigidi:

You Igbo people sometimes are foolishly funny! A bunch of hypocrites and shameless liars! You said you and most Igbo don't like Urhobo yet your Igbo people are all over the nooks and crannies of Urhoboland in search of greener pasture. You hate Urhobo people yet continually migrate en-mass to Urhoboland to seek refuge and means of survival. If you don't like Urhobo why are your people still scrambling to stay even in the remotest village in Urhoboland? Funny enough, many of your Igbo people who have settled in Urhoboland are reluctant to return to Igboland even at old age. If Urhobo people are not good why do your people still coming like refugees to our land to settle. On the otherhand, you hardly find Urhobo people sojourning in Igboland except on government assignment. That is to prove to you how barren, unproductive and unattractive is your Igboland.

Have you finished?

Now its obvious you just graduated from your government sponsored militants amnesty program to learn mechanic right? look at how ignorant you sound this is why i always say that the Itsekiris are the royalty or thee Niger Delta, and i will always respect them but you on the other hand Urhobos act like rabid dogs

you for example are ranting like a typical Urhobo man so i am not surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
emu22:

If everybody should start speaking from personal experience den trust me I have a lot to say about ur socalled saint Igbos.U had a bad experience with some doesn't mean all of dem are bad.

my bruv not just here in the states too
they are rats, never trust an uhrobo
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by laudate: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
positivetaught:
OK good,you are not part of Biafra,but where do you stand?,cos the time has come for all ethnic groups to take a stand now that the momentum for or against restructuring is building up,let the men be counted there is no room for sitting on the fence.
Why do you want to know where they stand? Every ethnic group will make their own decision, after consulting far and wide with their own members. Why not face your own ethnic group and tell them to stand on their own? sad Why does the pro-Biafra group, keep trying to attach other ethnic groups into their proposed republic? Everybody don tell una...dem no dey do! Na by force? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by lafflaff123(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Have you finished?

Now its obvious you just graduated from your government sponsored militants amnesty program to learn mechanic right? look at how ignorant you sound this is why i always say that the Itsekiris are the royalty or thee Niger Delta, and i will always respect them but you on the other hand Urhobos act like rabid dogs

you for example are ranting like a typical Urhobo man so i am not surprised

Mehnnnnnnn.

This guy you are finished i swear. This fight will not finish on the internet i swear.

You are a Bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Adebowale89:

this your long essay is because urhobo denounce Biafra

make I know open Genesis of Igbo inhuman character for u here in public

you people are just pride in vacuum

I'm still waiting to see how u turned table around for fayose and ffk.

u people hate Anyone that won't succumb under you but appraise those that follow u even if they're not eligible or real

which kind of selfish region is that? u guys have to stop this unruly attitude. my fiance is igbo but she never behave like u people does perhaps because of her mixed up in sw. don't know why you people can't live without enmity, doing charm to kill yourself and tribalism

I remember my days in service when all the noise about buhari death were been disseminated on the road, in market place, churches in Anambra

no one care if u hate urhobo or not beside you are irrelevant to their standard of living, so on what effect is your likeness and hatred for urhobo?

I will continue praying for your region because there are still good people there

Noted but all and sundry know if theres any tribe that needs prayers it the Uhrobo
Re: Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
lafflaff123:

Mehnnnnnnn.

This guy you are finished i swear. This fight will not finish on the internet i swear.

You are a Bastard.

hmmmmm

typical suicidal as always rant and talk

do you know what i do for a living?

if you knew you would kneel there begging

ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.