Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (24029 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

So when ppl speak they say 'Lol' 'foh' 'Smh'?

Do all English ppl you encounter talk perfecttt English? Does that make them less British?

You are just grasping at straws here and I refuse to go round in circles with you. Ur usual crap

It should be, "Do all English speaking people I encounter "speak" perfect English"? Not what you typed up there.

Choose class and not crass

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

She is just grasping at straws, no argument again

You said you couldn't "feel" any British vibe from me. How could that have been remotely possible for you especially with the way you have been expressing your version of English language here?

I do however doubt you are even here.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

It should be, "Do all English speaking people I encounter "speak" perfect English"? Not what you typed up there.

Madam English paramedic general surgeon... Yet u are full of shit.
Praise God, he has killed Ur dad to enable you come to almighty UK. Now everything is perfect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

Praise God, he has killed Ur dad to enable you come to almighty UK. Now everything is perfect

Whatever you say that pleases you sir. Have fun while at it alright?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

You said you couldn't "feel" any British vibe from me. How could that have been remotely possible for you especially with the way you have been expressing your version of English language here?

I do however doubt you are even here.

What do you mean? I'm in Tottenham in south London! grin

Cc ifenes
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

Inferiority complex is killing you.
You dont know
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

What do you mean? I'm in Tottenham in south London! grin

Sure you are wink. North London you meant to say?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

Is this the best you can do? grin Have you no ammo to fire me with anymore?

You are pathetic grin I'm bored man
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Is this the best you can do? grin Have you no ammo to fire me with anymore?

You are pathetic grin I'm bored man

Who needs ammo when there is no target.

It's "fire AT me with" and not that thing up there.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

Who needs ammo when there is no target.

Chaii grin
Shots fired!!

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Student125(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

finally, a Christian with the balls to call her out on that sentence, the others are just singing her praises
Not xtian though, born a Muslim bt rarely practice.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

Sure you are wink. North London you meant to say?

And you couldn't comprehend that was sarcasm? Gosh grin * face palm*

Who doesn't know Tottenham is in North London? undecided

You bore me. My goodness
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

finally, a Christian with the balls to call her out on that sentence, the others are just singing her praises

Then
Student125:

Hian
Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Student125(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

After admitting she had to explain,
Then you became English teacher.....

After you will say we want to win arguments ba?

Mscheww, anyway, majority of us who read the story were blessed.
And we got the message which is different from what the atheists want to believe.

You are free to join anyside.... cool
Did you say English teacher? am just saying what is obvious, am very poor with English sef, thanks to auto correct #laugh
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Spacetacular can you direct me to archmarble? grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

And you couldn't comprehend that was sarcasm? Gosh grin * face palm*

Who doesn't know Tottenham is in North London? undecided

You bore me. My goodness

Sorry but you wouldn't need my help to bore you. You did it all to yourself. When your mind never strives for excellence why wouldn't boredom be your lot?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:
Spacetacular can you direct me to archmarble? grin grin

Even your attempt at Sarcasm is extremely without depth. Your GPS would even smirk at you if it could.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

Even your attempt at Sarcasm is extremely without depth. Your GPS would even smirk at you if it could.

Thank heavensss! You grasped the sarcasm
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Then

Hian
Yeye dey smell grin

Atheists and their love for spreading for falsehood . grin

You got him and his lies there grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hopefulLandlord: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Student125:
my bad! maybe theist should be a better choice then
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

Oh lawd !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

Sorry but you wouldn't need my help to bore you. You did it all to yourself. When your mind never strives for excellence why wouldn't boredom be your lot?

My mind should strive for excellence by believing in a dead jew? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

LOL grin
Everly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

My mind should strive for excellence by believing in a dead jew? undecided

Excellence is meant to be found in practically all spheres of life . I am sure with a huge extra mental effort you would realise this. If your mind was already striving for excellence "outside" of Jesus it would have been evident in your conversation with me but I have been trying to locate a pin head of your excellence all this while but that has been like tossing a piece of Chicken in with hungry dogs and trying to get it back. It cannot be found!

You have shown crass all this while.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hopefulLandlord: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

of course I lied undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
spacetacular:

[s]
Excellence is meant to be found in practically all spheres of life . I am sure with a huge extra mental effort you would realise this. If your mind was already striving for excellence "outside" of Jesus it would have been evident in your conversation with me but I have been trying to locate a pin head of your excellence all this while but that has been like tossing a piece of Chicken in with hungry dogs and trying to get it back. It cannot be found!

You have shown crass all this while[/s].

1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

That must have been where you tossed your "excellence " into. Should I help you search in there for it?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Inferiority complex is killing you.
You dont know

Unfortunately, she is not liking your posts as much as u are liking hers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

Unfortunately, she is not liking your posts as much as u are liking hers

Hehehehe,
Oh its no longer Ebuka ba?

The problem is deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by sisisioge: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Una well done o...bet why are all yea bornagains always fighting in this section? All of una supposed dey amiable because na the church , mosque and shrine of NL this be nau. Anyways, I just say make I com drop my offering...

God will bless His people with peace...saw that bible verse this weekend and I've been loving it cool
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

U are such an arrogant lady

You could say that again. Freaking arrogant and full of herself.
Abeg park well. We know the game u are playing. When u are held to the wall with no where to go, u bring in the English thingy, a facking foreign language that is not ours, to distract us from the topic at hand.

So you're just getting to know this trick of hers?

Too bad
Accept it. It's wrong for you to be glad your father died for any reason as long as the man didn't have any bad intention for u while he was alive.
Accepting will be a difficult task....

Make una free the UK based native doctor jare
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
adepeter26:

You could say that again. Freaking arrogant and full of herself.
So you're just getting to know this trick of hers?

Too bad

Accepting will be a difficult task....

Make una free the UK based native doctor jare

When someone is confident about who they are and comfortable in their own skin those with Inner complexes in an attempt to put them down and bring them within reach of their complex befuddled lives make remarks like "she is freaking arrogant and full of herself"!

Humility does not exclude confidence. If I shake your hand today for something right I should also be able to smack your head tomorrow for being wrong.

Deal with your complexes and stop looking for someone to pile them on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India / I Dreamt I Saw My Sef In Old Secondary School.. / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.