Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,458 members, 7,854,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23869 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

So mentally ill people are allowed to have access to the internet in Nigeria without monitoring or restrictions?

I was shocked when I came on earlier and saw how a topic I left in a calm state turned to a war zone real quick. Still shocking to me. Something isn't right actually.

Not everyone deserves the internet.

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

[s]another good Christian has arrived. what is the problem now? let me see if I can help you out. you seem so frustrated[/s]
Atheist to prophet,
Oh first work on yourself.....

I know your frustration from that debacle is still fresh.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
frank317:

@bold is my problem with Christianity. It makes them see life and it's possibilities from only one point of view. Have u ever considered that u would have been more successful than u are if your dad was alive?

So now your God caused your father to die so that u can become just an unknown doctor and not US president or a semi Goddess?

I still think despite ur success, u are confused.
Makes me cringe how a sane human can actually say such a horrible thing.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Matters arising again cheesy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
frank317:

@bold is my problem with Christianity. It makes them see life and it's possibilities from only one point of view. Have u ever considered that u would have been more successful than u are if your dad was alive?

So now your God caused your father to die so that u can become just an unknown doctor and not US president or a semi Goddess?

Shes telling us the almighty god couldnt find a better way to make her succeed in life but had to kill off her father

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2017
@lepasharon

Gone through the thread. I'm strongly of the opinion that 4everGod really is a fraudster. There's no possible excuse he can give to explain away the fact that he packed out of his house, had all his lines switched off forever, logged on nairaland on a few occassions with at least two of his main handles to delete posts EXACTLY AT THE TIME WHEN THE ACCUSATION WAS ONGOING AND HE WAS STILL CLASSIFIED AS A WANTED CRIMINAL ON THE RUN. There's no mistake. That guy is a thief! And that's quite despicable, and makes his hypocrisy more disgusting. Apart from that obvious fact, I'm not sure of anything else. Whether he was available is me, I don't know. But I think Otem was crazily fanatical in his "investigation" and took it rather too far. Like a personal vendetta, sort of.

So, how has it gone down since then? Is Samuel Ekweme still on the run? They still haven't heard from him?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Shes telling us the almighty god couldnt find a better way to make her succeed in life but had to kill off her father

And to think such nonsense cane from a doctor? I think she is crazy

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
@lepasharon

Gone through the thread. I'm strongly of the opinion that 4everGod really is a fraudster. There's no possible excuse he can give to explain away the fact that he packed out of his house, had all his lines switched off forever, logged on nairaland on a few occassions with at least two of his main handles to delete posts EXACTLY AT THE TIME WHEN THE ACCUSATION WAS ONGOING AND HE WAS STILL CLASSIFIED AS A WANTED CRIMINAL ON THE RUN. There's no mistake. That guy is a thief! And that's quite despicable, and makes his hypocrisy more disgusting. Apart from that obvious fact, I'm not sure of anything else. Whether he was available is me, I don't know. But I think Otem was crazily fanatical in his "investigation" and took it rather too far. Like a personal vendetta, sort of.

So, how has it gone down since then? Is Samuel Ekweme still on the run? They still haven't heard from him?

Lol welcome to the party.
Evidence from the police stated he hadn't lived in that address since 2015 and the duped guy only knew this when they were looking for him. because of his dubious nature you can't pinpoint his location. They are even lucky to have got that pic of him cos all the ppl he does business with don't know even know what he looked like. He has to keep himself a myself a mystery

We haven't heard anything, it's left for mrblymer/ubachi to update us
I know he can't quit NL just yet. Trust he will be back when the dust has settled, that's his modus operandi, check his NL history
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol welcome to the party.
Evidence from the police stated he hadn't lived in that address since 2015 and the duped guy only knew this when they were looking for him. because of his dubious nature you can't pinpoint his location. They are even lucky to have got that pic of him cos all the ppl he does business with don't know even know what he looked like. He has to keep himself a myself a mystery

We haven't heard anything, it's left for mrblymer/ubachi to update us
I know he can't quit NL just yet. Trust he will be back when the dust has settled, that's his modus operandi, check his NL history
Dang! And Felixomor still defends him? How dishonest can one get? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hopefulLandlord: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

Christians and her praise singers really need to think deep on this
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
Dang! And Felixomor still defends him? How dishonest can one get? undecided

This is why religious ppl disgust me
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Christians and her praise singers really need to think deep on this

Imagine, she is happy she lost her father at a young age because she eventually became a common paramedic.

I can gladly lost half of what I have acheived back just to have my mum or my late ex back to life.

But what do u expect from deluded Yahweh worshippers?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

Imagine, she is happy she lost her father at a young age because she eventually became a common paramedic.

I can gladly lost half of what I have acheived back just to have my mum or my late ex back to life.

Please show us where she said she is happy her father died?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Please show us where she said she is happy her father died?

Ur welcome

spacetacular:

Strange as it may sound but I am ever so glad my dad died when he did regardless of how he did. If he did not then I would not have come here when I did and I would not have gone through all I did and ended up here based on decisions triggered by some of my experiences

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur welcome

So that means she is "Happy" in your dictionary ba?

When she carefully stated that it was because of the rough lifestyle that followed is what she gained experience from that made her and took her through the struggle.......?

You see why they have researched and found out that atheism has devastating effects on the brain?

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

So that means she is "Happy" in your dictionary ba?

When she carefully stated that it was because of the rough lifestyle that followed is what she gained experience from that made her and took her through the struggle.......?

You see why they have researched and found out that atheism has devastating effects on the brain?

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

Guy, did you gamble with your school fees? They gave you clear proof where she said that she is glad that her father does when he did but you are still asking questions!

3 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hopefulLandlord: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
^ The point still stands, she's "ever so glad" her father died when he did cuz her life took certain turns

but here's the ridiculousness of it all, we don't have a time machine to go back and see "what might have been" this means she has NOTHING to compare to her present (Life A) life to (Life B)

let's say I'm on my way home and decide to branch at a friend's place for a chat which made me take another route, I got home and the neighbours tell me of a huge robbery operation that occurred on my usual route asking me how I escaped it cuz many people were robbed and a few that resisted were shot; I can then be "Ever so glad I didn't take that route that day" cuz I have at least 2 things to compare (Route A + Robbery and Route B - Robbery)

makes sense?

her been glad would've made sense IF she knew how her life would've been WITH her father alive, now none of us are saying she should start thinking of what might've been by brooding over something that happened to her father BUT being "ever so glad" that's bullsheeet

6 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

Guy, did you gamble with your school fees? They gave you clear proof where she said that she is glad that her father does when he did but you are still asking questions!

I blame you?
You that doesn't know what a simple word like "eternal" means....
I wonder what you want to explain?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

I blame you?
By the way, which question did you see again?

Ódè undecided.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

I blame you?

Keep quiet. Mr denier of evidence
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

Keep quiet. Mr denier of evidence

Ah you even know what evidence means?

Olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Ah you even know what evidence means?

Olodo.

Erm....please What is the difference between Olodo and otondo?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

Erm....please What is the difference between Olodo and otondo?

You

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Student125(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
The same reason I lost my respect for kingebuka, all they want to-do is win argument. they don't want to accept defeat even when the evidence is so glaring.
Do u need holy spirit to interpret "I am ever so glad my dad died when he did regardless of how he did" just like the Bible.
@felixmor, are u truly Christ-like( a Christian).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Student125:
The same reason I lost my respect for kingebuka, all they want to-do is win argument. they don't want to accept defeat even when the evidence is so glaring.
Do u need holy spirit to interpret "I am ever so glad my dad died when he did regardless of how he did" just like the Bible.

Nobody needs your respect.
I doubt if Ebuka does also.
Its obvious you didnt read that story.

Feed on the cut and paste lines from it by atheists and quote it out of context to feed your narrative.
Enjoy yourself lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by luvmijeje(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Atheists! Una no come better life. You guys turned this life inspiring thread upside down. Desist from doing your father's work.

OP, I'm inspired ma. May God continually uphold you and your family.

Atheists, una life no sweet me at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Student125(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Nobody needs your respect.
I doubt if Ebuka does also.
Its obvious you didnt read that story.

Feed on the cut and paste lines from it by atheists and quote it out of context to feed your narrative.
Enjoy yourself lipsrsealed
Point of correction, I am not atheist.
Can u out of ur generosity give us the real context of the quote since it is in parables.
And mind u I gave her salute for two quote I extracted from the beautiful and inspiring write-up meaning I read it a-z.

And answer my question, are u Christ-like
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Student125:

Point of correction, I am not atheist.
Can u out of ur generosity give us the real context of the quote since it is in parables.
And mind u I gave her salute for two quote I extracted from the beautiful and inspiring write-up meaning I read it a-z.

And answer my question, are u Christ-like

Wow so you saw some one that was "happy her father died" (according to the atheists you quoted)
And you still said the story was "inspiring"?

Nice.

And the answer to your question is YES
Not just Christ-like
I am in Christ, by His grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
frank317:

These were my exact words, "Strange as it may sound but I am ever so glad my dad died WHEN he did regardless of how he did. If he did not then I would not have come here when I did and I would not have gone through all I did and ended up here based on decisions triggered by some of my experiences"

My statement was by no means celebratory but was simply an acknowledgement of TIMING. Kindly read comments with a pinch of understanding.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Student125:

These were my exact words, "Strange as it may sound but I am ever so glad my dad died WHEN he did regardless of how he did. If he did not then I would not have come here when I did and I would not have gone through all I did and ended up here based on decisions triggered by some of my experiences"

My statement was by no means celebratory but was simply an acknowledgement of TIMING. Kindly read comments with a pinch of understanding sir. Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur welcome

My statement was by no means celebratory but was simply an acknowledgement of TIMING. Kindly read comments with a pinch of understanding. If you thought less about "arses" you just might have had some cerebral space left to understand my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

My Experience With Fasting / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.