Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23350 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Searched everywhere for you!!!!!
Welcome back.
Now go update that diary.
Stalker much cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
adepeter26:
abeg, wetin you dae wait for?
Telling Felix will make no difference.

Btw, oga Felix, start visit Wikipedia oo, cos it won't be funny.

Mention me Bros wen you create the thread. I promise only to observe wink
TLuzzie:
And please mention me when he invites you. smiley

CatfishBilly:

Baba, abeg, mention me when you open the thread.

Food done ready!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3904363/christian-doctors-science-students-science
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
You love typing bullsh!t. If you post something on a PUBLIC forum, you shouldn't expect ONLY positive reponses. It was inevitable that you would get the kind of responses you did. You need to stop taking cyberspace so serious. Who says all those who reacted negatively to your story are bitter? A story whose authenticity they're not even sure of? What would make them bitter? ENVY? Do you know the social class each and everyone of us belongs to? Do you know mine? Do you know theirs? You think you're superior? This is so funny. Just so funny. The fact is that no one needs to come boasting on an anonymous platform. It's unnecessary. You make me laugh. You think we all belong to the underclass? grin

This spacetacular lady(?) is pissing off a lot of folks recently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This spacetacular lady(?) is pissing off a lot of folks recently.

Oh yes she is. Folks who feel intimidated by her presence on this website and have no other way of dealing with it besides giving everyone a healthy dose of their acidic spittle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by IKC10(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
spacetacular:

This is my first personal topic on this website and I hope you find it encouraging and...Be inspired and learn to live to add value to someone besides yourself. In the end I am here because you are there. I am who I am because of you and as long as you live and I live also, you will always give me reason to become more than I am today just for your sake.

God bless those who read to the end. Going out to celebrate now. Cheers!
What a wonderful post and a lesson. God bless your career, ministry and life. Keep it up dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
IKC10:
What a wonderful post and a lesson. God bless your career, ministry and life. Keep it up dear!

God bless you as well. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by analice107: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
bennyann:
Analice107 and Ishilove come and celebrate and bless God cheesy

Congrat Space. I celebrate with you. May the Lord keep you for those who need your help and keep on taking you higher.
Hallelujah. Am so inspired by this.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Satex(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
IKC10:

My dear, I have said it before. It is a wonderful and motivating post.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Satex(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
spacetacular:

God bless you as well. Thank you.
Would like to send you pm.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Satex:

Would like to send you pm.

Whats a pm and how is it sent? I am new here so still getting a hang of a lot. The website isnt so easy to navigate .
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Satex(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
spacetacular:

Whats a pm and how is it sent? I am new here so still getting a hang of a lot. The website isnt so easy to navigate .

pm is private message, using the email you registered on this website. It is sent by clicking on a username and scrolling down to the 'Send a message to ......' menu. When someone send you pm, you will see it by checking your email.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
spacetacular:

Lies.

Old cargo claiming fresher

6 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol..The person ur talking to is male
Finally who is spacetacula+r

Cos i ve been offline
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lies.

Old cargo claiming fresher
4evergod Behind the ID ?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
adepeter26:

Finally who is spacetacular

Cos i ve been offline

I'm certain now, it's the 4evergod monster. Other ppl had their suspicions too and that confirmed my thoughts

https://www.nairaland.com/3936556/does-anybody-else-hunch-spacetacular#58678337
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
lepasharon:

I'm certain now, it's the 4evergod monster. Other ppl had their suspicions too and that confirmed my thoughts

https://www.nairaland.com/3936556/does-anybody-else-hunch-spacetacular#58678337
Ṣe-un closed the thread. cry

Anyways, it's getting interesting
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
adepeter26:

Ṣe-un closed the thread. cry

Anyways, it's getting interesting

Smh for seun angry doesn't do a lot to stop these frauds but bans ppl for calling them out
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
spacetacular:

Citizenaid is designed to train members of the public on how to help the injured during emergencies e.g terror attacks, accidents and so on. I just got a call from them offering me to join them as their ambassador though I am yet to put pen to paper with them (which would be next week as we formally meet)

They already hinted that I would be their VIP representative to the World Trauma innovation conference [/b]coming up here in London in September and also their VIP representative at the [b]Royal College of emergency medicines annual scientific conference in October with a whole lot more lined up.

Both events exists, but that doesnt mean you have anything to do with it.

The Trauma conference doesnt have a VIP rep.

Ekwuemee ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2017
1Sharon:

Both events exists, but that doesnt mean you have anything to do with it.

The Trauma conference doesnt have a VIP rep.

Ekwuemee ooooo grin

Why does 1sharon look familiar? Is it the way she types or reasons? Ah yes she is the one who has her mind all up in arses.

You really do need to stop trolling me for whatever reason that rocks your boat.

So my conference has no VIP representatives yeah?

http://www.traumainnovation.com

Check it out. That was the attendance In 2016 and from what I gathered it's doubled in 2017. Been preparing for it a lot these days so haven't been on here much.

I am sure that since you don't have a dysfunctional reading habit you would see 95 VIPS from 14 countries on that website clearly written out near the top yet you say my conference has no VIPS? You need to stick your head back up the most recent arse you had.

Oh and also here

http://www.traumainnovation.com/why-exhibit

There you would see under WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT AND SPONSOR the very first on the list are APP DESIGNERS. that is where the App, CitizenAID comes in and I also come in.

And finally on the main website www.dsei.co.uk go to EXHIBITORS LIST for the 2017 conference and find us (citizenAID) listed there as one of the numerous exhibitors and we would be at stand N3-590

https://www.dsei.co.uk/visiting/exhibitor-list?&page=2&searchgroup=897A727A-exhibitors

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 701ecilana: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
You have a penchant for saying nonsense. You were probably created for the sole purpose of spewing bullsh!t. undecided

Ignorant doctor that uses terms without knowing their meanings. How does having multiple monikers imply multiple personalities? Does my personality differ between my handles? You think reporting me to the mods would silence me? Now you know EXACTLY WHY I have multiple handles. Getting Tuhbee banned was meaningless. It achieved nothing. grin

Just to educate you, there's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder. It is now referred to as Dissociative Identity disorder. Olodo. Always stuck in the past. grin
Focus on your child's future which is still shrouded in a probability cloud. I know you've reached the peak of your achievements, and there's nothing unique about your life attainments. You're just ordinary. Another Last man, another Ignavus. Your heritage is unmentionable, and you've already reached a dead end. I'm an elite. Unlike you, I'm the beginning of a history. Lick your wounds and weep over your numerous failures! grin

Save your useless prayer for your family and your crumbling career. I don't need it. Agbaya. grin

And getting me banned for using on you exactly the same words you use on others all the time speaks volumes of your hypocricy. If you can't take insults, why insult others? Coward. I needn't report anyone who insults me. I deal with them myself. I'll always toy with you if you have the nerves to continue in your folly after having insulted every single person. I don't need the mods. You CANNEVER outcuss me. That's a FACT. grin
Just to educate you, there's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder. It is now referred to as Dissociative Identity disorder. Olodo. Always stuck in the past. grin
There's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder, [ It is now refferred to as Dissociating Identity Disorder? Can you not see there's such a things as M.P.D but refrrerd as D.I.D?
You insulted him by calling him olodo, but you forgot to cover your own behind.

Am waiting for your tirades of insults. Come on. Since intelligence is measured by how much you can cuss.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
spacetacular:

Why does 1sharon look familiar? Is it the way she types or reasons? Ah yes she is the one who has her mind all up in arses.

You really do need to stop trolling me for whatever reason that rocks your boat.

So my conference has no VIP representatives yeah?

http://www.traumainnovation.com

Check it out. That was the attendance In 2016 and from what I gathered it's doubled in 2017. Been preparing for it a lot these days so haven't been on here much.

I am sure that since you don't have a dysfunctional reading habit you would see 95 VIPS from 14 countries on that website clearly written out near the top yet you say my conference has no VIPS? You need to stick your head back up the most recent arse you had.

Oh and also here

http://www.traumainnovation.com/why-exhibit

There you would see under WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT AND SPONSOR the very first on the list are APP DESIGNERS. that is where the App, CitizenAID comes in and I also come in.

And finally on the main website www.dsei.co.uk go to EXHIBITORS LIST for the 2017 conference and find us (citizenAID) listed there as one of the numerous exhibitors and we would be at stand N3-590

https://www.dsei.co.uk/visiting/exhibitor-list?&page=2&searchgroup=897A727A-exhibitors

Bun that. What is the evidence that YOU will be a VIP?

What's ur name, I want to confirm and come see the showcase
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
701ecilana:

There's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder, [ It is now refferred to as Dissociating Identity Disorder? Can you not see there's such a things as M.P.D but refrrerd as D.I.D?
You insulted him by calling him olodo, but you forgot to cover your own behind.

Am waiting for your tirades of insults. Come on. Since intelligence is measured by how much you can cuss.
Where dafuq did you crawl out from? Who dafuq are you?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 701ecilana: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Where dafuq did you crawl out from? Who dafuq are you?
Guy, you can decide to calm down and get the gist or fire away with your insults like i already said.

If you had read carefully, you'd see i quoted someone saying that.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
701ecilana:

Guy, you can decide to calm down and get the gist or fire away with your insults like i already said.

If you had read carefully, you'd see i quoted someone saying that.
I made that post you quoted before deactivating that moniker, so what's your business with it, Mother Theresa?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by 701ecilana: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I made that post you quoted before deactivating that moniker, so what's your business with it, Mother Theresa?
Lolzzz, i didn't know it's you. Why will i waste my time on you?

Ignoremodeactivated.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
701ecilana:
Lolzzz, i didn't know it's you. Why will i waste my time on you?
Ignoremodeactivated.
But the fool had the time to quote me. Fvck off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Oladiyun Over Tithes Payment / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.