Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

"I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose (1441 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by NewsCanTell: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerian female comedian Bosede Olufunke Ogunboye "Lepacious Bose", on Saturday, revealed that she made more money when she was overweight than when she became slim, TheNation reports. Her words: ”I was obese for 25 years. .

I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore. Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.

I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.”

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/07/i-made-more-money-when-i-was-fat-than.html

1 Like

Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by nepapole(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
May u become fat again. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by olayinks007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Eeehn Big fat lie jor.. Den i pray u get fat even more dan b4 dat even 2 go show go b war. undecided
Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by Chikelue2000(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
The two guys above above me, dis is for u

Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Unless she is a prostitute, her statement is irrelevant. Did she lose weight to earn more money OR because it was her desire to be healthier?

Nonsense...
Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
kissHer fat was her selling point.
Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by HottestFire: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
I like this her new stature than that shapeless fat size. Just be more creative and don't be driven by money..
Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ketogenic lifestyle
Re: "I Made More Money When I Was Fat Than When I Became Slim" – Lepacious Bose by veave(f): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lot of hard work.

Baideway! I don't visit people dieting, instead of serving you hot jollof rice and dodo, they give you leaf to chew. Ayam not a goat na. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

More Nadke Photos Of Ghanaian Nigerian Actress Christabel Ekeh / TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday / Top 3 Nollywood Actresses Who Act More On Instagram Than In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.