Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (37403 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by praizblog: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2017
So its Wednesday WCW….Popular comedian Known as Lepacious Bose shares some secret information, what she’s has being through 25years ago. See what she wrote below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/the-devil-stole-25-years-of-my-life-due-to-weight-and-hypothyroidism-lepacious-bose/

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by praizblog: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Chaii overweight no good oo

See new photos Now Lepacious Bose as she now Slim down totally here http://www.praizeupdates.com/the-devil-stole-25-years-of-my-life-due-to-weight-and-hypothyroidism-lepacious-bose/

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2017
All that glitters is not gold
Fame is not everything

7 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by Larryfest(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2017
The devil or you ate yourself to stupor with junks and never exercised....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by thesicilian: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
You only became popular as lepacious Bose because of the paradoxical relationship between your weight and name, not that your jokes were really that funny. So thank your weight instead.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by LessNoise: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Touching buh how do u blame the devil for being over weight or did I miss something there?

9 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by Leonbonapart(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Weed

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
All that glitters is not gold Fame is not everything
exactly

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by miqos02(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sorri
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by 1Sharon(f): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
G
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by joystickextend1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
touching...

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by DaBillionnaire: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Some pple's role model, I pity u.
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by SalamRushdie: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Trust me you will be fine
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by froshsteve(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Are u sure u re telling d truth
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by RickandMorty: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Larryfest:

So what Will you say about hyperthyriodism? People that can eat a full horse and not add weight? Hers is the reverse.

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by Aniwhyte(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Madam abeg go sit down for inside long big bush, with ur dry jokes, i always wonder how people finds this woman jokes funny and laughs to it.
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by Dutchey(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
and we should fry carrot
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by PenlsCaP: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by KingAfo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Devil don suffer...devil na fizzy drinks, shawama, and other junks you swallow?

6 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by asawanathegreat(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bose weight loss is ur friend
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hypothyroidism can cause serious weight gain, especially as a functioning thyroid gland is needed for your body to burn energy efficiently.

Look up myxoedema

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by sinaj(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
LessNoise:
Touching buh how do u blame the devil for being over weight or did I miss something there?
Devil right now...

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by ZorGBUooeh: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nna men see dis ewedu woman ooo..So na devil tell you make you dey chop 20 raps of AMALA ad a bucket of EWEDU in one sitting baa? angry

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by prettyjo(f): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by kingPhidel(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
K
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by babadee1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Larryfest:

Do you know what hypothyroidism is?

5 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by sustainee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
even dough u becum lepa buh ur chest is still runninq aftar ur overweight days.....my dear o je lo sit tyt angryeven dough u becum lepa buh ur chest is still runninq aftar ur overweight days.....my dear o je lo sit tyt
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by prynceme: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
how did she loose all that weight
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by omoikea(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
please this woman is not a comedian.... she just has money to stand in front of people and say things that don't even make meaning and far from funny!
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by EmmaEma: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
angry So the devil now helps people add weight grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio
But some people’s obesity is caused by some genetic defect though, not that they eat themselves into stupor.
Larryfest:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos / Mercy Aigbe Releases Sexy New Photos / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.