Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

“Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit (672 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by kelvenxxy: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fans reacted to singer Davido after they realize through a selfie he posted that the “30 billion for the account” dude does not pay attention to his hairy armpit.

They finally preceded by recapping he take out N50 and get himself just one shaving stick. (Lol)

See Photos and Comments @
https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/07/01/buy-shaving-stick-n30bn-fans-react-davidos-hairy-armpit/
Re: “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry

Abeeg, what's wrong with hairy armpit? He's man ooo undecided
So, everything must be shaved or waxed? And the same set of ppol will keep yapping on their village they want natural... embarassed

IRANU...

1 Like

Re: “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Abeeg, what's wrong with hairy armpit? He's man ooo undecided
So, everything must be shaved or waxed? And the same set of ppol will keep yapping on their village they want natural... embarassed

IRANU...
man fire, i shave everyweek if chanced or wen i notice small growth abeg its not good to keep hair

Na so u be, so u like hair for jogolo too shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
itsJude:
man fire, i shave everyweek if chanced or wen i notice small growth abeg its not good to keep hair

Na so u be, so u like hair for jogolo too shocked

grin

I like hairy men..they look so sexy sha but i dont like men with beard like thick beard or like Santa Claus beard angry

And i dont mind if he's hairy between his thighs, i like the sound when its wet grin wink
Re: “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I like hairy men..they look so sexy sha but i dont like men with beard like thick beard or like Santa Claus beard angry

And i dont mind if he's hairy between his thighs, i like the sound when its wet grin wink
hair sound wen wet cry who has been lying to u, that man get skin disease ooo , hair doesn't have an audible sound wen wet oooo
Re: “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by adegwurulez(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
#50 for shaving stick. In Cotonou abi?
Re: “Buy Shaving Stick From Your N30bn” – Fans React To Davido’s Hairy Armpit by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
itsJude:
hair sound wen wet cry who has been lying to u, that man get skin disease ooo , hair doesn't have an audible sound wen wet oooo

grin

Then grow some thick hair between ur thighs and let her sit on the top , once wet u will understand what im talking abt..hahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? / Happy Birthday Refiner / Sharing A Hotel Room [strictly 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.