Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? (659 Views)

Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Twitter User Outs Ladies Who Give Head 'with Teeth' & Blame Guys For Bad Sex / Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by groomed: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have come to realise that Nigerian girls can't take correction or simple criticism, even though they are damning wrong while you try to correct them. I just got my, maybe, 5th block because I spoke the truth.

I understand that we are adults and people have their lives to live but then these girls go around presenting and still blame guys after luring them indirectly.

Let me give what happened few minutes ago.

While scrolling through my facebook feeds I read from a certain girl saying that the next guy who would say that hope her puzzy is like her lips will get the embarrassment of his life. I cut in and told her that she caused it. If she had not encourage such idiot in the first place, he wouldn't have such courage in the first place. The next thing I got was a block. She blocked me immediately.

Now here is a run down of this...

She is still young, likely in her mid 20s and she is a single mother. Lucky enough to have a mother who took her and the kid in. Most of her post on facebook is always about revealing herself, taking pictures as she want... and talk about grabbing a guy's dick while do other nasty things, talk about hot romance and sizzling things. She takes pictures of her skin and post them, upload picture of her dancing... a total revelation of someone who does not have any plan or job for herself and likely hoping that she would end up putting her in his house.

I have no problem with any of these BUT why complain or feel bad when someone tell you that hope your puzzy is like your lips after presenting yourself as sex object on facebook? And you are told the truth, you click on the block button. Little wonder a guy impregnated her and didn't take responsibility because of the way she presents herself and I see it happening again because she has not learnt a thing.

They say dress the way you want to be addressed.

I have no pity for most of you who end up miserably with guys that have no respect for you including those domestic violence because your brains are not functional at all. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by professorfal: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
One like that dressed like a street hooker trying to buy drugs at the local pharmaceutical shop, i walked up to her and i said HOW VA she responded and said " that was rude of you"

Then i had a thought was should i have said? although i thought she was a call girl the way she dressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by NairalandCS(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op. You have a point, although I'd have to disagree with your last paragraph totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nooo. I don't blame the guys at all.

I only blame the guys for drooling over every ass, like they gat no brains. If they stop giving such girls attention, maybe they will get sense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by jiggyman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
you can't dress like a striper and expect me to see as a virtuous woman
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op I totally agree that the way we present ourselfs have a huge impact on the way people will treat us
But any sensible person should not fall into the trap of judging a book by its cover, or forming opinion of a prrson purely on appearance

I agree with one of your point though, that some girls present them self in an indecent way and expected to be treated like queens but I strongly disagree with your last paragraph
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by groomed: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I only blame the guys for drooling over every ass, like they gat no brains. If they stop giving such girls attention, maybe they will get sense.
Can you put a banana in front of monkey and expect it not to eat?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
the way you dress is the way u'd be addressed
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol...."DROOLING OVER EVERY ASS LIKE THEY GAT NO BRAINS" Wayoooo!!!

pocohantas:
If they stop giving such girls attention, maybe they will get sense.

Any girl whose choice is to wait until guys stop drooling like a D-O-G over girls who dress indecently before she learns to respect herself by dressing like a women of substance should never complain about the type of GUYS WHO GAT NO BRAIN who she will keep inevitably attracting to herself of which in the end she is still going to be the BIGGER LOSER.

Its a relationship of SH!T and FLIES

"Its a man's job to respect women, but its a woman's job to give him what to respect".

Obviously women of substance are for men with class. A relationship of BEAUTYFUL FLOWERS and PRODUCTIVE BEES. Bees produce sweet honey, what about flies if not to kill you with GERMS what else?.

Let them keep dressing half nude and keep attracting guys who gat no brain. Much more diseases awaits them from they flies.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Lol...."DROOLING OVER EVERY ASS LIKE THEY GAT NO BRAINS" Wayoooo!!!

Any girl whose choice is to wait until guys stop drooling like a D-O-G them, girls who dress indecently before she learns to respect herself by dressing like a women of substance should never complain about the type of GUYS WHO GAT NO BRAIN who she will keep inevitably attract to herself of which in the end she is still going to be the BIGGER LOSER.

Its a relationship of SH!T and FLIES

"Its a man's job to respect women, but its a woman's job to give him what to respect".
Obviously women of substance are for men with class. A relationship of BEAUTYFUL FLOWER and PRODUCTIVE BEES. Bees produce sweet honey, what about flies of not to kill you with GERMS

Let them keep dressing half nude and keep attract guys who gat no brain much more diseases awaits them from they flies.

Of course nae. They fit themselves...
So, I think right thinking people should just ignore them. They will sort themselves out.

Nice flow!
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Blame Guys For Seeing You As Sex Object? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Of course nae. They fit themselves...
So, I think right thinking people should just ignore them. They will sort themselves out.

Nice flow!
"Nice flow". Thanks! And with all those typo errors like a Nigerian Solider being chased by boko haram in Sambisa forest. lol............well i have corrected them in the original. You couldnt have said it any better. "I THINK RIGHT PEOPLE SHOULD JUST IGNORE THEM".

Perhaps this might interest you to read. www.nairaland.com/3778784/dont-blame-men-treat-kind

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Plan A ‘small’ Wedding In Nigeria? / 10 Marriage Lessons #4 We Make You Want To Marry / Video Vixens Are Making Women Look Like Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.