Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

“ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals (649 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals by Prinq: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerian comedienne, Lepacious Bose, has revealed that she made more money when she was fat compared to her present slim figure.

Speaking on Saturday, the comedienne, who underwent a tremendous weight loss program and had in the past months encouraged fat people to shed more weight and stay fit, revealed that she was well paid while she was overweiight.
According to The Nation, the comedienne said:

“I was obese for 25 years.

“I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

“Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore. Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.
“I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.”

CLICK TO SEE FUNNY PICS=> http://webvibez..nl/2017/07/i-made-more-money-while-i-was-fat-but-i.html?m=1

Re: “ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals by fistonati(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thank God you did the needful before it brings your marriage to question. It's not about how much you made but how you secure your marriage and family.

I pray girls will stop eating junks in the name of showing how comfortable they are.
May almighty God replenish you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: “ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals by Caustics: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
how will you be happy when you eat food meant for 4 people ? angry
Re: “ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals by dollytino4real(f): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
am happy 4 u my sister,no pain no gain
Re: “ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals by ritababe(f): 1:58am On Jul 02, 2017
I prefer the fat Bose, she was fun to watch then. Good luck to her.
Re: “ I Made More Money While I Was Fat But I Was Never Happy ” – Lepacious Reveals by juman(m): 3:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Good luck to her.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To See Toyo Baby Back On Jenifa's Diary? Yes/no / Ex Beauty Queen Omowunmi Akinifesi Setting Up Her Photography Studio [PICS] / Davido And Sina Rambo Storms Instagram With More Photos On The 30billion Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.