Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady (3541 Views)

I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2017
I would keep this story so simple and short.

I attended a wedding ceremony on Saturday, but one particular girl got me so attracted to her, because she was almost everywhere.

I had to take my time, monitoring her to check when she would be less busy, so i could strike a conversation with her. Okay!! , fortunately we started talking, and realized that we base at the same place. I guess everything happened so fast, we exchanged contacts, and we both resume what we were doing previously before the meet up.

I lodged in an Hotel that night. But around 8pm, I received a call, and i was surprised she was the one calling. I was practically tired and i needed my personal time, but i picked up, and we got into a deep conversation again. She told me, "Maybe you are alone, in your hotel room, I could come around, so we can stay together for the night, and travel together tomorrow". Cool!, I replied her.

She got to my place within 30minutes. I took my bath, and return to sleep. She did the same. But she started talking about female powers, equality and other feminist related stuffs. My eyes became red due to the fact i was lacking my well deserved sleep.

Good people, 4am, she was still talking cry . I had to start preparing for the journey.

While we were both in the car, she was still active. I got confused if she ever gets tired of talking embarassed .

I spent close to 10k buying her what to eat. It got to a point, I asked her to get herself something, she said, she has no money! . Really? undecided . But wait, she consumed up to 10k , she must be a female elephant feminist. She told me, she's a die hard feminist, No man can blah blah blah lipsrsealed . Please female feminist, my life is tired of you already cry (I was thinking alone) - She must be an accident, looking for where to happen.

Good people at this stage, nothing was sounding funny to me anymore. She's just all over my life both present and future.

Okay!. We got home in peace. And around 9pm, her call came in, I almost threw my phone against the wall. She demanded to come and see me, to know where I stay?.

Good people, please advice me, should i let her in?. cry . Because when she demanded to come and see me, i told her i would think about it. She felt like, i am rejecting her. What should I do?.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by dingbang(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2017
She told me, "Maybe you are alone, in your hotel room, I could come around, so we can stay together for the night, and travel together tomorrow". Cool!, I replied her.

She got to my place within 30minutes.

Stop lying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by APCsupporter: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Drill her well and dump her afterwards. I hate feminists with passionangry

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2017
hmm
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by SirMichael1: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2017
If only I can get the part two of this nollywood movie ehn, I would have watched it not read it

Op, where do I get the part 2 please? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by lekjons(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2017
what should you do seriously?!

go and fry pineapple.. undecided
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by hoMegas(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:
Drill her well and dump her afterwards. I hate feminists with passionangry
why because they seek equality. The attitude of people like you disgusts me.....
Modified *****
There is a difference between femininists and feminazis

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by APCsupporter: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
hoMegas:
why because they seek equality. The attitude of people like you disgusts me.....
Modified *****
There is a difference between femininists and feminazis

They are looking for superiority and not equality. BTW, I have never come across that word

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by NCANpatroller: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Have u fuckedd her?
If not

You and ur dumb stories

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by lenghtinny(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2017
This singleboy and his tales by moonlight stories angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Playaa: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

I attended a wedding ceremony on Saturday, but one particular girl got me so attracted to her, because she was almost everywhere.

I had to take my time, monitoring her to check when she would be less busy, so i could strike a conversation with her. Okay!! , fortunately we started talking, and realized that we base at the same place. I guess everything happened so fast, we exchanged contacts, and we both resume what we were doing previously before the meet up.

I lodged in an Hotel that night. But around 8pm, I received a call, and i was surprised she was the one calling. I was practically tired and i needed my personal time, but i picked up, and we got into a deep conversation again. She told me, "Maybe you are alone, in your hotel room, I could come around, so we can stay together for the night, and travel together tomorrow". Cool!, I replied her.

She got to my place within 30minutes. I took my bath, and return to sleep. She did the same. But she started talking about female powers, equality and other feminist related stuffs. My eyes became red due to the fact i was lacking my well deserved sleep.

Good people, 4am, she was still talking cry . I had to start preparing for the journey.

While we were both in the car, she was still active. I got confused if she ever gets tired of talking embarassed .

I spent close to 10k buying her what to eat. It got to a point, I asked her to get herself something, she said, she has no money! . Really? undecided . But wait, she consumed up to 10k , she must be a female elephant feminist. She told me, she's a die hard feminist, No man can blah blah blah lipsrsealed . Please female feminist, my life is tired of you already cry (I was thinking alone) - She must be an accident, looking for where to happen.

Good people at this stage, nothing was sounding funny to me anymore. She's just all over my life both present and future.

Okay!. We got home in peace. And around 9pm, her call came in, I almost threw my phone against the wall. She demanded to come and see me, to know where I stay?.

Good people, please advice me, should i let her in?. cry . Because when she demanded to come and see me, i told her i would think about it. She felt like, i am rejecting her. What should I do?.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by kiddoiLL(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

Oriyintiburu sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Defaramade(m): 2:12am On Jul 02, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Oriyintiburu sir

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by kiddoiLL(m): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=Defaramade post=58035286][/quote] Yes na!! how hin go dey ask us dz wan "She demanded to come and see me, to know where I stay?.
Good people, please advice me, should i let her in?. " hahan agbalagba for dat matter, when hin no b kid

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by MizMyColi(f): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Internet Trolls and their false/embellished stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Don't let her know your house o,if you do,na die you dey o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Desdola(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Something is telling me this story is not real. So many exaggeration

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by falcon01: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2017
true or lie just assume it is the truth and give the OP a f*ckin advice haba!!. even if it nenever happened maybe someone out there reading this is under thesame condition and also needs that damn advice!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by chauvinist(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Lie Lie Uncle

10k to chop on a journey?! She be Elephant??!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Cladez(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2017
All these broke women sef claming equality mtcheww.
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by antieverything(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2017
op by 10k u min 3k ba?(divided by 3 ba? wink..anyways if ur story is true? urm..do nt pick her calls..u re not obligated to,,most feminist like the quiet guys hu listens to em crap cos they feel those guys wld take em bullcrap nd wnt say ...k angry grin...dodge the bullet like matrix now sir grin
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Splinz(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:
...I hate feminists with passionangry

Hating them is pointless. Till today, I still don't get a grasp of what feminism is, practically speaking. Each time I hear the subject and its professors, all I see are bunch of misguided elements & jokers.

In fact, feminism at its best is an invention by opportunists and for opportunists, and their victims or target are the uncultured.

Feminism ko... Femi ni.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
falcon01:
true or lie just assume it is the truth and give the OP a f*ckin advice haba!!. even if it nenever happened maybe someone out there reading this is under thesame condition and also needs that damn advice!!!

Don't mind this kids commenting. That's what happen when you hardly eat 1square meal a day.
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by UGLEEBOI: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
undecided OP are you for reaal.... seriously !

A girl you've jus met asked to be with you for the night

And you there pretending to sleep... ( SHE WANA F*CCKIN BE WITH YOU!!!)

how does that sound to you??

I guess you're a slow poke.. Now, she b there active, trying to c if you'll make a move.. and you here, f*cckin holy dumb, acting Christian nice.. mehn datz so f*cckin genius!

Nah! I don't think she's a feminist... all she wanted was for you to be a man for some f*cckin seconds..

NOW HERE'S THE ADVICE***

some opportunity doesn't come twice... this did.

now you play along, invite her.
take it as an opportunity to prove to her that you're not jus a MAN but A FRE*KIN AWESOME ONE... TAKE CONTROL! ( If you know wat dat means)

Treat her as the woman she is.... #peace
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by dacovajnr: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2017
NLchikeeto:
What do you plan to do with this booked space??
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

Don't mind this kids commenting. That's what happen when you hardly eat 1square meal a day.
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1 courting attention and FP like kilode...
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
So op how desperate are you and how dumb do you think we are or do you really expect us to believe yozr fantasy story undecided
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by jieta: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

so you spend more than ten thousand you no see pant.. your mumu dey interesting.
Re: My Experience With A Broke Feminist Lady by Ginaz(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

Somebody will talk till 4a.m? Singledad ni, pluradad kno? Stop lying oooo. Truth fall on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Slay Queen Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Reasons Why Ladies Cheat / Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.