Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death (67694 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Despacito: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Just curious

Well, It's an Arabian word meaning "Death"(Asarail) but our Yoruba people put "U" in front of it
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Tunagee(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Criminals avoid Ikorodu RED hot zone now for your life sake...Over frustrated people all over waiting at the slightest opportunity to Lynch u.

Badoos good for you guys tho...If u must be a criminal,DONT KILL in your line of business.
Are u a criminal who supports criminals?

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by peculiar32(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Criminals avoid Ikorodu RED hot zone now for your life sake...Over frustrated people all over waiting at the slightest opportunity to Lynch u.

Badoos good for you guys tho...If u must be a criminal,DONT KILL in your line of business.

why are you advising them to stay off ikorodu. let them come .

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by VellyG(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
sisisioge:
Haaa! Na wa o. People should stop walking at night in ikorodu lest they get mistaken for baddoo and lynched o. How could they be certain these three are really baddos? Were they caught in the act? Was there a complaint of their exploit today today to show they actually were returning from an operation? Whew! When the police has failed, one can hardly blame the people taking laws into their own hands. Problem is, a 100 might be crucified with only one actual guilty party. It is well.
Baba whatelse do they want to verify when they found stones inside the SUV. You and I know they use stones to kill their victims. I dont pity em a bit.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by andyanders: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2017
cococandy:
How were their identities verified?
That is my fear. They shouldn't have burnt the car in order to check for evidence and trace who owns the jeep used. Burning them cannot solve the problem as they should have been investigated to know those behind the crime.

My fear here is having to kill an innocent person.They should have called the army or kept them till day break in order to get their identities verified in order to get those behind this to avoid killing innocent people.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by sisisioge: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
kindredspirit:

It seems they were caught with Badoo bric-a-brac and tools of trade : Heavy Stone used to smash victims, charms for voodoo whatever and a piece of cloth that they use to smear blood from victims. ALL of these in one place looked too coincidental to overlook by the irate vigilance mob.

Well...it is still well! I just can't help wondering why there's so much wickedness in the world. How could a man leave his house to go wreck havoc in someone else's? It is well o...very well. May God soften our hearts.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by sisisioge: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
VellyG:

Baba whatelse do they want to verify when they found stones inside the SUV. You and I know they use stones to kill their victims. I dont pity em a bit.

It is well...I hope the others take a cue and stop once and for all.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Tunagee(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2017
engrrichie92:
what if;
just what if they were innocent?
or do they write badoo on their foreheads?

it could just be another innocent exuberant youth coming back from a night club
just thinking out loud, because it will just be terrible if they were innocent and murdered unjustly
reason we should not take laws into our hands to eliminate such possibility

I really hope not anyways; God bless ikorodu
God bless Nigeria

Even if coming back from night club, could they not have waited till morning. Must they return home at an ungodly hour in an already tensed environment. Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by EmekaBlue(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2017
peculiar32:

why are you advising them to stay off ikorodu. let them come .
see u...I'm helping psychologically so this menace can stop and u r saying let dem come. If dem rape u now ,u go knw how far

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Tunagee:

Are u a criminal who supports criminals?
Not support but advice to them
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by lanreg95(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Badoo and ikorodu are now very synonymous, at any slight mention of ikorodu, badoo must be included.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Tunagee(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
cydophobia:
Na wa for some people o..When badoo cultist group were killing innocent people in Ikorodu,they are the first to come to this platform to tell us they can't live in Ikorodu.

Now Ikorodu people have summoned courage to stop badoo cultist group,still they are saying the suspects are innocent souls.

Do you think the security guys are fools that they don't know badoo guys?....There are enough evidences that they are badoo guys before giving them Jungle justice.

Thank u.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by mukhcech(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
Pls what is Badoo. Who is Badoo. Is this the influence of that singer called Badoo.

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Despacito:

Well, It's an Arabian word meaning "Death"(Asarail) but our Yoruba people put "U" in front of it
Hmmmm this is strong,not bad tho.Every soul must surely taste it one day.hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by edeXede: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2017
cry cry

What about Olamide
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Tunagee(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
broseme:
According to a report shared by Nwosu,3 members of badoo cult group were caught in the early hours of today(think he made a mistake in the month).They were burnt to death.Their car was also said ablaze.Below is what he wrote...

'Reporting live from odogunyan area of ikorodu, three members of the badoo cult group were apprehended at the very early hours of today Sunday 2nd of July 2017 and were lynched with immediate effect, according to an eye witness report, stones used for their operation was found in their vehicle.

We can here people shouting, NO MORE BADOO, BADOO MUST GO'.

'Below is the vehicle in which the Badoo cult used in operation, as soon as they were caught, their jeep was set ablaze by angry mob in front of odogunyan Bale's office while the cultist were taken to shagamu express way and lynched. Community were seen celebrating at the capture of these men as youths were also seen with axe cutlasses with other instruments chanting war songs and raining curses upon them butchering them even at death.

Indeed the watch at night paid off.
Community protecting themselves
communitypolice
baddomustgo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/3-badoo-members-caught-today-in.html

Ahahahahhhaha! Some bastards and hell bound fools think they can disturb the peace of innocent citizens. Pls youths don't mind any law enforcement agents o! Anybody found at an ungodly hour with incriminating items should be lynched. What nonsense. some idiots here saying it might be boys coming from night club. Please tell me if those boys heard that there is serious robbery ongoing at their locations, would they bother to return home? They will even prefer to stay in club till morning. Abeg! suspect na suspect. Who cares if they were innocent.ki ni a won na n was kaakiri! Also ikorodu is known for various fetish festivals. They should investigate properly and all those traditionalists/rulers be brought to book as they cannot claim innocence for anything that requires blood for sacrifice. What nonsense!!!
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
We were guarding our street around 1:20am when we heard whistling and shouting from the bus stop. It was crazy. People were just screaming "burn them burn them" by the time we got there. The Stone, Charms and handkerchief they use was beside them. I couldn't even watch. It was really Scary and Nauseating. Their SUV is still burning as we speak.
Did they try to get any info from them? Like why they do what they do?

1 Like

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Rip to the slang "badoo"
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
bluice2:

Its an app where you can meet people nearby

And how its related to cultism?
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by mployer(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
We were guarding our street around 1:20am when we heard whistling and shouting from the bus stop. It was crazy. People were just screaming "burn them burn them" by the time we got there. The Stone, Charms and handkerchief they use was beside them. I couldn't even watch. It was really Scary and Nauseating. Their SUV is still burning as we speak.

Na yahoo boys be Badoo.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Despacito: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hmmmm this is strong,not bad tho.Every soul must surely taste it one day.hehehehe

I put it on my siggy for a different purpose grin I'm using it as a scarecrow to chase so idiots away angry angry
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Aparakay(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2017
D vigilante are really trying but Govt should interven as well.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Emmahunk(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:

Over frustrated people? Have you been following the mayhem these people have been unleashing on Ikorodu residents? Killing families including innocent children and you think it's all about frustration? I don't think so my dear, they had it coming.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Despacito:

I put it on my siggy for a different purpose grin I'm using it as a scarecrow to chase so idiots away angry angry
Lol,i knw.But not everybody fears death.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by iammjay(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Those guys are |00% innocent ,one of them happen to be my church member. I know him so well he recently acquired a vehicle which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but unfortunately the guys came in to ikorodu late in which the car developed a kinda mechanical fault he was contacted to come meet them at the spot so they could find a way to tow the vehicle unfortunately the vigilante group took them for something else and thereby lynching mr Paul, his friend Shola and the automobile mechanic.Its pathetic and heartaching .A promising young man who earns a living through comedy and cracking jokes.Just few weeks to his wedding ceremony I pity his old parents cos he s the bread winner if their family.They were accused of being members of baddo cult group and some of their body parts were cut off for only God knows ,sensitive parts like their sexual organs and hands .only God can judge evil people everywhere.RIP mr paul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Despacito: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,i knw.But not everybody fears death.

Shoo, me fear death Ooo.

If I die at the age 90 make them invoke my spirit because Na person kill me angry
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
see u...I'm helping psychologically so this menace can stop and u r saying let dem come. If dem rape u now ,u go knw how far
Emeka,why advicing criminals to stay off ikorodu?Are u a criminal advicing ur fellow criminals or wat exactly?Becareful oo,dont let me swear for you.hehehehe
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Despacito: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother I tire o

I weak for them o
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
iammjay:
Those guys are |00% innocent ,one of them happen to be my church member. I know him so well he recently acquired a vehicle which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but unfortunately the guys came in to ikorodu late in which the car developed a kinda mechanical fault he was contacted to come meet them at the spot so they could find a way to tow the vehicle unfortunately the vigilante group took them for something else and thereby lynching mr Paul, his friend Shola and the automobile mechanic.Its pathetic and heartaching .A promising young man who earns a living through comedy and cracking jokes.Just few weeks to his wedding ceremony I pity his old parents cos he s the bread winner if their family.They were accused of being members of baddo cult group and some of their body parts were cut off for only God knows ,sensitive parts like their sexual organs and hands .only God can judge evil people everywhere.RIP mr paul
Hmmmmm hope this not lies?
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Sleezwizz: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Babe are you sure they are badoo gang?Maybe some guys coming back from club or party.

Guys coming back from club or party with stones, charms and handkerchiefs in their car? To be used for what? I am sure u don't know how this guys operate. That's their instruments (stones, charms, handkerchief and so on) for perpetrating their evil acts.
Re: 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Despacito:

Shoo, me fear death Ooo.

If I die at the age 90 make them invoke my spirit because Na person kill me angry
Hahahahahahaha invoke ur spirit at 90?this really got me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Abba Kyari: 'How I Arrested Evans, An Intelligent Criminal With A Very Sound IQ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.