Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? (600 Views)

Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by solomon4samuel(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Do u have sex with ur partner to prove love or u just have it for pleasure sake??
Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by olisa4(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2017
All of the Above.
Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by Jilo83(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2017
No but have something to do
Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by Haphard(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Having sex doesn't show any love, some have sex for money, for fun and for procreation.........
NOTE.....
1. Love isn't sex
WHILE
2. Sex isn't love

1. If love is sex, why do most people doesn't have sex with their relatives ahbi who doesn't love his or her relatives here

2. Sex isn't love coz most people that have sex with harlots can't say they had sex with them coz they love them. they just wannna satisfy their urge...

CONCLUSION

Love is God and God is love

3 Likes

Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by Cholls(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2017
my brother I guess u did not finish your sentence.....it should be "Is Having Sex The Best Way To Show
Love To Your Partner

So if it is....I say Yes Yes and Yes.

1 Like

Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by torres89: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2017
having sex no
making love yes...
there's​ a big difference between both

1 Like

Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2017
stupid question
Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by femolacqua(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Ma bi mi ni jamb question.

1 Like

Re: Is Having Sex The Best Wat To Show Love??? by yrex01(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2017
YES

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Seen Kissing Another Guy (photo) / Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 2 / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.