Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. (6010 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
As a result of heart breaks and so many chop and clean mouth women have deviced many techniques to manipulate men and turn them to slaves. An example of this technique is hard to get this many men have fallen into this pit trying to get out no way now it is the mice guys that are falling victim of the games they are ready to spend money beg and even do anything to get women the overly desperate ones have turn rapist and the funny one is some even join cults just to get girlfriends enough is enough I wanna help by dishing out the these techniques so simple they will amuse u women are fish brains. Sorry for that word. Below are the techniques posted.
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Excallibur(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ehen?
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
DON'T BE NEEDY
At least for once in your life don't make women feel too important she knows u are going through a lot of emotions pain but she keeps fucking with you. Come on bro if she is forming leave her for some time don't over call or chat just do it sparsely don't chase her with all u got. Don't even spend because u may not get to her pants by spending so many guys have fallen for this only a cheap girl or runs girl will open her legs when u spend. If she starts playing games with you just relax be laid back and believe in ur self. Believe me it works just be confident in yourself and see her games as fun dats how a bad guy thinks. My next post is the bomb please comment don't just view let's educate our selves so guys don't turn rapist or gay.

7 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
USE PRETTY GIRLS AS TRAP
you are attracted to her because she is special Abi. You too u are special even more than her now what u will have to do is to show her u are a hot cake by letting her see u with babe's that are far better than her flirt with them and give her the I don't care attitude act like u don't give a Bleep and flirt with other pretty girls in her presence it wunt chase her away no why? Because wat average guys don't know is day women are naturally attracted to a guy who other women love so it's good to have abundance mentality let her know u have other options this is the most powerful defence breaker for women just try it on that girl day is forming for u.

5 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
OPRESS HER WITH OUR CONFIDENCE
said earlier believe in yourself and believe in ur attractiveness to women it is called self esteem. Women like their boyfriends to be confident and courageous even if she challenges you by playing hard to get oppress her by smiling and laughing at her games she will fall soon just believe.

2 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Good recommendations ....keep it up cool

2 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by sweetilicious(f): 3:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Dumb.The guy trying his best to win my heart(pant) should know a friend to someone you dated is a no no.
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by KMSunshine: 3:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Oboi the best thing to do is to look for a more hotter girl who will accept your advances, spending your time trying to woo a girl playing hard to get is like spending all your time on a hard math question during an exam when you have limited time with other easier questions to answer that will give you better marks than the hard one you are cracking your brain on, trying to solve.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by debuscket(m): 4:35am On Sep 25, 2018
I can be so impatient with gals, once I notice that the gal is playing hard to get or doesn't just feel me, I'm off. I have no point to prove to anybody neither do I have the time trying to impress any gal.
In the final analysis, one doesn't necessarily need a gal to be happy, true happiness comes from within, just love urself and blv dt u are wonderfully made

12 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Most women play hard to get I can bet u even if you leave her and move to another girl the new girl might still play hard to get its very common u must encounter it most times with women. It's just a test to see how patient and confident you are.

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2018
If u have applied the above mentioned techniques she will start seeing as a more attractive dude although it may take time because she may be studying and testing you to see if u are for real or you are just acting it avoid her for some time and at the same time look for other girls they are many outside I bet u she will come back why? Because women love challenge such men who challenge women are scarce so when they see one they fall for him. Be very observant if she starts showing u green light gradually open up for her don't rush be funny, confident and believe in ur self u will get her in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by goodnewscliff(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone need a relationship to be happy seffff Na wa ohhh
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Godssword1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Access thousands of free Christian Ebooks in our Telegram group: https:///ibloggospel
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2018
No advertising please
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2018
HAVE ABUNDANCE MENTALITY
U should learn to approach women this is the only way you can have options plenty options. When you have many options women respect your more it that simple. Some women can be rude but don't let that stop u keep moving a time will come when you will improve.

3 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wat I teach Is not magic try it in Many women as possible many will fall for you bye . ...........
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by jorion(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
All of this just for sex? Abeg, which network give the most data for 1000 naira subscription

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is one of the reasons women resist a lot of men. You let them know you want just sex too wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Learn to be urself at all times.

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2018
In my 20s I'd prob be chasing but mehn in my 30s can't be sharing time meant to get my life together to be chasing a babe 24 every time. You can't be productive.

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Bluezy13(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2018
FEEDFANS:
Nice and educating...
Better say you no put that flat boobs here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
A lot of guys Dat keep shying away from the issue of finding a girlfriend with flimsy excuses well the truth is no matter how far you run u cannot cheat nature. A time will come when a part of you natural instinct(konji) will demand a mate we are all sexual animals your body will always tell u something is missing as far as u are a fully grown adult improve on ur ability to get women don't wait till when u are rich before you can get wat u want.

2 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by bitcoinvin(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

8 Likes

Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by kollinzgee(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2018
bitcoinvin:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

Don't be too quick to judge women out of frustration we are all guilty of cheating in fact men cheat more because of our konjitious nature we are easily moved by wat we see. They are good women our there but you can't find them by seating down go and approach women there is a good girl waiting for you out there.
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 28, 2019
bitcoinvin:

I have to say that this one was hilarious! I wish I did have all those type of men to fulfill all my needs. Well, I'd be happy with just one. But I'm almost tempted to make my contacts look like this just for the fun of it!!
Re: Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results. by Pstarogood0100: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Following

(1) (Reply)

Girl Complains As She Losses 3 Boyfriends In One Week Over Wide P**sy / Plus-sized Lady Twerks Hard On A Man Until He Collapses From The Chair / How To Remove Red Flitter For #silhouette Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.