Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? (1232 Views)

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2017
I am married for 2 years now and stay with my wife,i work in a private company,away from my native village ,last month my mother has expired of heart attack and it was a great shock for us,as our family seems scattered,our family memebers adviced that my wife should stay with my father and brother till my brother gets married,my father also lives in other city away from home,and has a business,my father is 56 yrs old nd my brother is 28 yrs old,our family decision was that my wife stay with them and care of father in.the time of need while i stay and work at other place and visit them once in a 6 month...my wife has already accepted to it..but my father is not getting ready,my wife is 26 yrs old and is beautiful and sexy..what are chances they might havr affair...is my decision wrong?[quote][/quote]
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by braimeddy: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2017
alwayscool:
I am married for 2 years now and stay with my wife,i work in a private company,away from my native village ,last month my mother has expired of heart attack and it was a great shock for us,as our family seems scattered,our family memebers adviced that my wife should stay with my father and brother till my brother gets married,my father also lives in other city away from home,and has a business,my father is 56 yrs old nd my brother is 28 yrs old,our family decision was that my wife stay with them and care of father in.the time of need while i stay and work at other place and visit them once in a 6 month...my wife has already accepted to it..but my father is not getting ready,my wife is 26 yrs old and is beautiful and sexy..what are chances they might havr affair...is my decision wrong

Op what's expired of heart attack?
I don't really understand what u re trying to say, but base on my understanding, ur dad and ur kid bro want a lady that will be helping them in cooking right? If that's the case let them go to the village and get someone. U could ve slapped ur wife for agreeing to leave u and go and be with them. Na dem marry ur wife or na u marry her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by dingbang(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Your family members advised that your wife cater for your brother and your father

You nodded to it, your wife nodded to the decision as well... I also believe that your brother nodded in favor of it..

Now tell me, is it that there is no wise person left in your family apart from your father who doesn't want your wife to help him rather another maid?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by segzy0i(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2017
is your wife now a family property or for public use? u married your wife instead get a maid to take care of your brother and father don't joke with your life oo before you turn your wife to general use both sexually and domestically
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Ab025(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Fake story
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2017
You are right, no wise person in their family.

dingbang:
Your family members advised that your wife cater for your brother and your father

You nodded to it, your wife nodded to the decision as well... I also believe that your brother nodded in favor of it..

Now tell me, is it that there is no wise person left in your family apart from your father who doesn't want your wife to help him rather another maid?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Medunah: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Very fake story
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by kayzat: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2017
When you see a poor man driving a Mercedes Benz, you know it is second hand and the mileage is really high. Likewise, if you see a poor man marrying a beautiful woman!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by kayzat: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Radarada
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
ThankYouGod:
You are right, no wise person in their family.

U guys should chill naw,why abusing the guy's family?Just stfu if u dont have any reasonable advice for the op.
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
U guys should chill naw,why abusing the guy's family?Just stfu if u dont have any reasonable advice for the op.

Hey long time no see! kiss

How r u? cry

How ur bobo cry

Shey u still like to suck dick cry
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Hey long time no see! kiss

How r u? cry

How ur bobo cry

Shey u still like to suck dick cry

Hey ,what's up?

I'm very good and you?

my boo is fine

See the kind mumu question u asked me,are you normal at?
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2017
I do not agree but ?had to abide by it
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Homeboiy: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2017
This guy with fake stories every time

let me remember ur real monicker
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Its my true story happening to me now...need ur advice pls
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why would my wife accept it ?
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op, ur decision is very wrong to let ur young wife join ur family, she might be turn to sex slave because of her sexy curve
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by thickminaj(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin insist o... She must stay .. Carry ur wife to that house lyk a sheep to d slaughter.. Weldon sir
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Whom she might Bleep,my father or brother
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by YtivitissuP: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:

I wonder oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 5:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Any clue
Re: My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? by alwayscool: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Is she wrong

(1) (Reply)

Rat Crawls Into A Man's Short While Eating In A Restaurant / Nigerians , What A Disgrace. / Boyfriend Wants To See A Photo Of My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.