Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money (21678 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by cashboss2017: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Where is hush puppy? Let him come and tell us how many fake Gucci this idiot has! Sense fall on u! Unknown artist forming rich!

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by bentwain: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Mumu that can't pay for his rent... Hushpuppi Mumu fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by oneape: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
The ace rapper said this in an interview in an interview with Sunday Scoop, while reacting to the backlash he received from an Instagram post he made last week, where he said that instead of shying away from women who love money, men should use it as a motivation to make more money.

His words: “It is what it is. I am tired of hearing men complain that women like money. I believe everybody likes money and it is only broke guys that complain about such. As a matter of fact, that should even serve as a motivation for the man to make more money; it is that simple.

Even though everything is not about moneybut no one would respect you if you don’t have money. Without money, you wouldn’t be able to carry out your responsibilities. When a father does not have money to pay his children’s school fees, the children wouldn’t be happy with him. That’s the logic.”

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/02/only-broke-guys-say-women-like-money-rapper-yung6ix/

cc; lalasticlala
ask your father if it is money he use to entice ya mother undecided
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by princeade86(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
who is younsix
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Funny enough men do nasty things for money just to impress and get ladies.... Too bad
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Kennedymac(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
g boy hiding behind rap

one day them go burst ur bubble like dammy krane
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by uzo200(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by adonismuller(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
so my motivation to making money should be because of women?

see how dumb this guy is....no wonder he can't even blow up to a fan with a dead coil....

BTW, Making money is not a must except you wana impress faux bitches.....

What's a must is living happily and being contented with whatever you have!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by bamisho: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
its hypocrisy when you leave the simple girls to chase after the ones that merely by looking at them you'll know their maintenance of their looks costs a fortune then turn around and complain.

there are many simple girls living simple lives and not after your money but you want the flashy ones then complain when they want money to maintain the same looks you came for give yourselves a brain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by izobemheuwaize: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
This pikin never see anything

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2017
You are still alive and as immature as my puppy. That one has a tendency of biting shoes and cushions for no apparent reason.

I see a resemblance.

Btw.....where is Hushpuppy......come ooo, one of them as just showed up ATTACK
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by rayobaba(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Musical dangote.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2017
And that's the fact cheesy
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by dumininu01(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
; grin grin
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by tyconcepts(f): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2017
I'm beginning to think so too..... When it's their sister, they would say "Her head get oil"....But when it's someone else's sister they sing a different song.

#Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by sirfee(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
he is making sense though!

But the drive to make money should not be to impress or attract women!
Thank you for this post.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by davoremix(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Wise words
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by nnokwa042(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pele ooo.

Dangote.
u dey mind him?
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
I hope you stay rich for life and I hope you have never been broke in your lifetime.Words from an Idiot,who fame have completely destroyed the brain which he was meant to think with.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by tyconcepts(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
he is making sense though!

But the drive to make money should not be to impress or attract women!

Sense

#Respect
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by addikt(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Yung6ix, excuse me, Oriyintidaru sir....shebi make allof us do yahoo like u abi Don't quote me if u dnt knw Yung6ix is a G-boy. Dem think say na everybody get d mind to scam pple?? u don make ur own money sha..so if u talk rubbish na fr ur pocket.. I'm making my money n still hustling and my motivation is not a woman and will never be a woman...

No vex bro
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by GeoOla25(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2017
all this is ldiot with stole credit cards..forming motivations.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by addikt(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Some guys THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING

this idiot sent this to my gf yesterday , he said he saw her on fb....

Why can't the motherfu**er just be humble...

HE SAID HE'S A SENATOR undecided

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by klassykute(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
DonBenny77:
young six is nothing but a yahoo boy, olosho n golddigger sympathizer
oga do ur own yahoo nahh nd get ur own money jare. Stop hating just pray God blesses u jare. Weda na ritual self no need to hate just pray for your own

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by armChairCritic: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Your motivation to make money should be to give yourself, your family and those you started with a better life. Women are not trophies of success/wealth.No be only woman come this world come enjoy. If the only/main reason for making money is cuz of woman, then you nor get sense. Na the beginning of evans be that.

4 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by uglodoh(f): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2017
This one will one day turn out to be a father. I pray you continue to have that money you think you have. After giving your children all the luxuries and forget bringing them up morally, they will respect. I don't blame you, I blame the social media that gave you the room to spew this rubbish. It is yahoo guys that make this statement most. They are the ones who give girls money and are in the position to know those that love it most.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Larrybabs55555(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2017
When all he bleeps is ashawo
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2017
That means you did not hustle for that money.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Urchmanny230: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
That's the truth
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by klassykute(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
addikt:
Some guys THINK MONEY IS EVERYTHING

this idiot sent this to my gf yesterday , he said he saw her on fb....

Why can't the motherfu**er just be humble...

HE SAID HE'S A SENATOR undecided
he saw her on fb nd dis same gf gave him her number on whatsapp abi? Lol i laff u

5 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by jfleece(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Well my motivation for making more money is my dad, he deserves the world and even more.. I want him to live the rest of his days like a king..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) / "GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill / #starmusictrek: Sean Tizzle Weds On Stage (Mock Wedding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.