Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money (21685 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by pat1612(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
See this one sef shocked
Which world is he in or is the drag angry
At end is always about money for 99.99% of them i think this boy should go to school grin

And when u say u dont have money to waste on makeup and tissue roll for them to wipe clean they say u r broke
Women that cannot buy tissue is a women

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
YOU ARE BROKE AND HUNGRY AND USELESS!
thesuave10:
GIRLS ARE HOES AND GOLD DIGGERS

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by MedicMan1role1(f): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Quinn22:
If it's not to impress or attract women then what is it then? What next after you've gotten all the money in the world?
Ensuring the good life for Your progeny is the major big thing after making the money
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Basseybruce: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yung6ix, u are sick indeed, u mean i shld be hustling because of ladies, women or what have u? Don't worry! I am not causing u o, very soon now, u would be pleading, begging online that Nigerians that spend their money wisely shld come to ur aid, kidney prblm everywhere, instead of the fool to invest in real estate and the likes. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by daryoor03(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who be this
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Quinn22(f): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
What of when you have no children? sad
MedicMan1role1:

Ensuring the good life for Your progeny is the major big thing after making the money
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by zitame: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
wunmi590:
Young6ix abi wetin be your name?

May cucumber fall untop your head for that comment.

If i give you blow ehn.

shior
shocked
wunmi590:
Young6ix abi wetin be your name?

May cucumber fall untop your head for that comment.

If i give you blow ehn.

shior
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by sukkot: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
He made very strong points. everyone likes money. even broke guys like money so stop hating on broke girls who like money and are chasing after rich men lmaooo. its a catch 22 situation. you cant hate what you are. if a broke guy was a woman he would be chasing rich men too cheesy cheesy

on a side note, i am one of the few people who dont obsess over money. the cosmic currency is wisdom knowledge and understanding. that is my obsession. cosmic money. wisdom and knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by zitame: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Y u dae tak am personal?? Hmm ok oo
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Quinn22(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
What about old age? When you are 60-70 who's going to take care of you? Your kids? When they have their own family to take care of. Single ladies/single men will end up being lonely and frustrated when they get old. This is reality.
MedicMan1role1:

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by swegiedon(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
sukkot:
He made very strong points. everyone likes money. even broke guys like money so stop hating on broke girls who like money and are chasing after rich men lmaooo. its a catch 22 situation. you cant hate what you are. if a broke guy was a woman he would be chasing rich men too cheesy cheesy

on a side note, i am one of the few people who dont obsess over money. the cosmic currency is wisdom knowledge and understanding. that is my obsession. cosmic money. wisdom and knowledge
hehehe with cosmic money comes comes about what you want
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by sukkot: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
swegiedon:

hehehe with cosmic money comes comes about what you want
exactly bro. only the wise understand that we are cosmic beings and destinies are predertermined before you arrive on this earthly realm and the man with the biggest cosmic currency will be the one in charge of the world behind closed doors. thats the real wealth bro wink

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by thesuave10(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
YOU ARE BROKE AND HUNGRY AND USELESS!

Hehehehe I like you already. Do tell me where is this city you talk about? France? grin cheesy
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Martin0(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
i no dey go church na! so I dey house kampe!
hahahahah u nor even join,I didn't bother to ask u abt it...so xup na?
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
No one would respect you if you don’t have money. fallacy

Its not fallacy o!

Its FACT!

My car had serious issues , I parked it and was taking public transport ,cos I felt repairing it at that time , was not the most important priority in my life as at then.

Mehn , come and see how some people on my streets who use to respect me ,started disrespecting me . I shook my head and I simply walked away.
When I was now ready to repair the car, those one disrespecting me, overnight became all friendly and smiling , one invited me to her club ,where only car owners were accepted as members ,

Sighs life!

Human beings?

People , all wash .

Only very few will stand by u thru thick and thin.

And that's reality !

Hustle and make it !

Forget women for a minute and make it.

I placed men behind me,so I can make it .

And that's another reality.

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by kiddoiLL(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
jonero4:
may homo fall on you
may thunder fall on u till ur death

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
I hope he is not trying to say that the only reason a man needs money is just so they can Afford women, does that mean women are just commodities you can only buy with money? this is an insult to women but women probably wouldn't see it that way becase they are gullible very easy to manipulate. grin
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Maj196(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wack mentality must everything be about women. Strive for a good and comfy life first then women can come to d equation l8r only dumb guys make money just to impress some small small girls.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by jonero4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
kiddoiLL:
may thunder fall on u till ur death
may poverty fall on you till your death tongue
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by davillian(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
So you came to this world to make money for pussycats.
What's these one saying like he spends money on women.
When girls be chasing u pple up an down just to offer free pussycat.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by kiddoiLL(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
jonero4:
may poverty fall on you till your death tongue
bloody piece of wasted sperm
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by chuggy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
udemejack:
i doubt that the 6ix tha i know actually said this,but if he did:

may Rick Ross fall on him

cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by swegiedon(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
sukkot:
exactly bro. only the wise understand that we are cosmic beings and destinies are predertermined before you arrive on this earthly realm and the man with the biggest cosmic currency will be the one in charge of the world behind closed doors. thats the real wealth bro wink
they know not but a few. am after the cosmic cmoney with red eyes oo
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Solosexy8: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
slawomir:

in fact the dickk of a broke ass dude should not gets erect at the sight of an naked woman. not to talk of penetrating her.
he should use that strength of getting an erection and time to huzzle hard to make money instead of wasting it on the body of an naked woman.
no matter how curvy and beautiful a woman is there are two things women will love and respect you for
first one, if you have money

second one, if she knows that you know were you are going in life even if you are broke at that moment.

am talking from experience. do not waste your time in toasting a woman just do what is necessary. get money or even if you don't have money then concentrate on what you wanna do. she will love you and respect you.
come to Uniben at night and see how flashy cars take girls in and out of their hostel. and you will vow not to have a girlfriend.
as a young boy huzzle and be up and doing.
don't create time for women. just create your time for money or your goal and career then watch how women will create time for you. in fact the number of your female friends will increase instantly.

guy u just made my day with all ur explanation all u said is totally correct. Those dat are against it probably wants their 6tas to suffer

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Solosexy8:
guy u just made my day with all ur explanation all u said is totally correct. Those dat are against it probably wants their 6tas to suffer
i can't believe you just Agreed on one guys perspective! so that's it! you don't care to know anything about or from anyone else because of one guys experience in UNIBEN. grin jeeeez! for your information Any woman who loves a man for money is now a real woman.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Benekruku(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
The one beat musician is talking!

Repeat same when you out of spotlight an join the league of blackface, Dbanj, TerryG and Idris Abdul Kareem, then will I believe you.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
slawomir:

in fact the dickk of a broke ass dude should not gets erect at the sight of an naked woman. not to talk of penetrating her.
he should use that strength of getting an erection and time to huzzle hard to make money instead of wasting it on the body of an naked woman.
no matter how curvy and beautiful a woman is there are two things women will love and respect you for
first one, if you have money

second one, if she knows that you know were you are going in life even if you are broke at that moment.

am talking from experience. do not waste your time in toasting a woman just do what is necessary. get money or even if you don't have money then concentrate on what you wanna do. she will love you and respect you.
come to Uniben at night and see how flashy cars take girls in and out of their hostel. and you will vow not to have a girlfriend.
as a young boy huzzle and be up and doing.
don't create time for women. just create your time for money or your goal and career then watch how women will create time for you. in fact the number of your female friends will increase instantly.

Absolute! rubbish! basically attracting women with money means love from your opinion right? Any woman who loves a man for his money is not a real woman and it's not real love and the guy who attracts woman with money is a loser because without his money women wouldn't go near him, very sad indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by niyikazy: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Doesn't really make sense as it is important that a woman is not materialistic, no matter what you do, it will not be enough & she will always be looking for something better. God help you if the money runs out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by solowayne: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys who are used to spending will not find it difficult providing money for daily meals in their family i.e.when they get married. Thats the truth!.

From the blogger at http://kinnakasblog.comofficialwebsite.com
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Rolly22(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
mrmrmister:
Well I don't complain that women like money.

I just complain that BROKE women are the ones complaining.

Iroko tree fall on you!

one crate of beer fall on you brother
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by columbus007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
See Maga cheesy
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
udemejack:
i doubt that the 6ix tha i know actually said this,but if he did:
may Rick Ross fall on him
Custom made for you...kukuma dash 6ix am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Mourns The Late Oba Mufutau Olatunji Hamzat The Olu Of Afowowa / Mixtape: Best Of Barry Jhay (barry Back Mix || By Dj Gudboi) / Latest Ankara Styles For Aso Ebi - Rock These Dresses Ideas For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.