Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money (21676 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by lastmaster(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
May amadioha solder your anus.

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by bethyz(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
True talk. It's only a man with no money that will say women like money. Why the hell did you go to her before. You leave you position walk up to a women sitting jejely on her own to talk about love you don't even know about. Disturbing her phone with call , seeking her attention. For what exactly.
Making empty promises of doing anything to keep her. Yet you don't even have the means . Then when she leaves you say she likes money.
Money ko money ni. You are the one who doesn't have sense of responsibility. A man wants a woman he doesn't get her he comes to say she likes money.
My Friend when you have money it will be the least of what will keep that woman. Sometimes you even have the money and can't get the woman you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
What's he sayin?? Mtchw onto the next1

And there is dollar to your name
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Because you dey do yahoo yahoo now, u dey talk shit. If you earn money in a hard way, you won't spend money on anyhow lady.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by praxisnetworks: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank you! That's just the plain truth. Which girl in her right senses would want to be with a wretched, hungry , lazy guy with no ambition or prospects? Many of them are here on NL, very useless bunch of people! All they know how to do is to cry and bîtch about girls being hungry and gold diggers when they are truly the hungry ones grin which girl will want to bring a curse upon herself by being with these set of losers? grin

Watch as they quote me to say their Mama's shît grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by addikt(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
klassykute:
he saw her on fb nd dis same gf gave him her number on whatsapp abi? Lol i laff u

I guess this answers your question bro....you should have think about it like that too..

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Dindondin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother e make some sense sha
He is senseless!
Can he afford to pay $1b as bride price?

The truth is some women knows the worth of a man yet they ask for money their father can't give them.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by jericco1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
udemejack:
i doubt that the 6ix tha i know actually said this,but if he did:

may Rick Ross fall on him

lol
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bruh drink cold water and hustle harder. You'll be fine.
4FACEADELEKE:
I hope you stay rich for life and I hope you have never been broke in your lifetime.Words from an Idiot,who fame have completely destroyed the brain which he was meant to think with.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
I think he means if he didn't have money women wouldn't come near him, so he buys women which also means women don't want him but they want his money, sounds like a self esteem problem to me Anyway what do I know? the person below me might know tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Martin0(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
I think he means if he didn't have money women wouldn't come near him, so he buys women which also means women don't want him but they want his money, sounds like a self esteem problem to me Anyway what do I know? the person below me might know tongue
hmmmm mr logic ,happy sunday oo

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by whizzyleejr(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nah truth he talk, if correct money dey, the lady go tire self
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by refreshrate: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ace rapper?

Pls what did he rap?

Arindin too wants to trend on social media

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm mr logic ,happy sunday oo
so you are the guy below me? grin means you must know more about this issue than I do tongue.Agu! how far na?
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by refreshrate: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Nah truth he talk, if correct money dey, the lady go tire self

Yet rich people still dey divorce?
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by ezewinted1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's the broke guys that buys more of your release. Get sense bro
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by yinkslinks(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
I fuckeeeed another guys babe yesterday cus am not broke. money is good though grin grin grin grin grin grin she was shouting on her voice she is cuming and my neighbour heard her and also gave me pussy around 11:30pm grin grin grin grin grin money is good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Hushpuppi: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
bentwain:
Mumu that can't pay for his rent... Hushpuppi Mumu fall on you

Your not serious... Gucci fall on you
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by thesuave10(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
GIRLS ARE HOES AND GOLD DIGGERS
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Broke men should remain single. They are just a burden to women. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by whizzyleejr(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Shey you see divorce for the topic??
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by OddBall(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
All these materialistic girls are not worth the hassle....Wise men, can sometimes result to the coping mechanism nature has endowed man with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Martin0(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
so you are the guy below me? grin means you must know more about this issue than I do tongue.Agu! how far na?
hahahahaahhah how far na?I see the sunday buzzing around you!!!
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaahhah how far na?I see the sunday buzzing around you!!!
i no dey go church na! so I dey house kampe!
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Gobhanky: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
I need 9000 dollars
Alibaba boiz help me
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Quinn22(f): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
If it's not to impress or attract women then what is it then? What next after you've gotten all the money in the world?
Tolexander:
he is making sense though!

But the drive to make money should not be to impress or attract women!

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by jonero4(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Yung6ix, excuse me, Oriyintidaru sir....shebi make allof us do yahoo like u abi Don't quote me if u dnt knw Yung6ix is a G-boy. Dem think say na everybody get d mind to scam pple?? u don make ur own money sha..so if u talk rubbish na fr ur pocket.. I'm making my money n still hustling and my motivation is not a woman and will never be a woman...
may homo fall on you
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by GeoOla25(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
Thank you! That's just the plain truth. Which girl in her right senses would want to be with a wretched, hungry , lazy guy with no ambition or prospects? Many of them are here on NL, very useless bunch of people! All they know how to do is to cry and bîtch about girls being hungry and gold diggers when they are truly the hungry ones grin which girl will want to bring a curse upon herself by being with these set of losers? grin

Watch as they quote me to say their Mama's shît grin
well..point of correction i believed everyman has an ambition, some might be lucky they got what they need to achieve there's easily and some may be so unfortunate to find themselves in an environment or a situations where your efforts to achieve life ambitions seems futile. all fingers are not equal, I believe your were born with a sliver spoon, no man is a loser until you he gave up his last breathe achieving notting, you might have it all early in life and still die poor , even to afford two meals a day at old age will be difficult... life comes with different strokes... just count yourself lucky to be among the lucky ones..Man's motivations to make more money shouldn't be because of the woman in his life but for the sake of good life a man wants.

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Bizibi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
he is making sense though!

But the drive to make money should not be to impress or attract women!
yea,as a motivation to make more money and spend it recklessly on the same women.....I've see their type everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang / Davido & Chioma Dunes Center Experience Advert (Video) / "GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.