Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? (985 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Do We Still Have True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by gabriel4u(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
If as a guy, you have the opportunity of winning a gal and she aggry to your house with you and with all your magic speech she finally allow you to S*x that first day. Can you love such gal?

And you as a lady, how many days, mouth or years can you spend minimum with a guy b4 S*x.

Be free to speak out your mind! grin Pls no insult
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
You are daft!

oops sorry, u sd no insult . . . wink
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Cockyzy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
Men! That type of girl ought to be living in a doghouse.Her vulnerability shows that she is very much cheap and can be pick up like a radio station.I have had such girls and Damn they are so wide and loose down there and it was all a one day stand.lol.
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by uniqued(f): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2010
nid to knw d guy well probably six months before we do anthing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2010
Damn hypocryites . . .
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by gabriel4u(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are daft!

Thanks, let God judge for us(JESUS said when some one slap your left chick, turns your right chick to him )

To face the fact, It happens to me.But she still insist that she love me, but she lost her virginity some where else.
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by whitelexi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
Spontaneity, impulsiveness. . .  Thats the word, be yourself, express yourself. . .  Its only in naija that it is a crime to sleep with a girl on the first date.

Everywhere else, u can sleep with a total stranger and say thank u very much, then wave goodbye and part - never to meet again! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by gabriel4u(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
whitelexi:

Spontaneity, impulsiveness. . . Thats the word, be yourself, express yourself. . . Its only in naija that it is a crime to sleep with a girl on the first date.

Everywhere else, u can sleep with a total stranger and say thank u very much, then wave goodbye and part - never to meet again! grin grin grin

You're right!!True talk!! grin grin wink
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ah the hypocrisy of it all. There is nothing inherently wrong with a woman having sex on the first date.
If she is of consensual age, relatively sober, and sexually attracted to the guy… and practices safe sex,
she should not be judged any differently than a man who would do the same. Sheesh, enough already men do it, yet
they get away with it, but when a woman does it, all hell break loss, she gets tag all sort of names. Society undecided
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by candylips(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
wise words rokky wink
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by tithe(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
rokiatu:

Ah the hypocrisy of it all. There is nothing inherently wrong with a woman having intimacy on the first date.
If she is of consensual age, relatively sober, and sexually attracted to the guy… and practices safe intimacy,
she should not be judged any differently than a man who would do the same. Sheesh, enough already men do it, yet
they get away with it, but when a woman does it, all hell break loss, she gets tag all sort of names. Society undecided

why not do as men does,

1. ask the man for a date

2. Propose to the man

3. recharge his phone

4. Take him out on a date/ shopping

Then u ve have wat it takes
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by tithe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
candylips:

wise words rokky wink
Ar u m/f? if M u ar less a man, Rubisssh
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
tithe:

why not do as men does,

2. Propose to the man

3. recharge his phone

pure nonsense doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by candylips(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
tithe:

Ar u m/f? if M u ar less a man, Rubisssh

i refuse to descend to your animalistic level
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by gabriel4u(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
rokiatu:

Ah the hypocrisy of it all. There is nothing inherently wrong with a woman having intimacy on the first date.
If she is of consensual age, relatively sober, and sexually attracted to the guy… and practices safe intimacy,

That makes man super than ladies grin grin grin
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by DarkRahl: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by kpolli(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are daft!

i agree wit u
o, so he really said no insults
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
Cockyzy:

Men! That type of girl ought to be living in a doghouse.Her vulnerability shows that she is very much cheap and can be pick up like a radio station.I have had such girls and Damn they are so wide and loose down there and it was all a one day stand.lol.
tithe:

why not do as men does,

2. Propose to the man

3. recharge his phone

It is becos pple like this i wont support the idea that a girl shld make the first move or pass to a guy.Becos men that talk that sleeping with a girl on the first date is an act of waywardness are the same that will condemn a girl that make the first move at them.
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by kpolli(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
nikkykay:

It is becos pple like this i wont support the idea that a girl shld make the first move or pass to a guy.Becos men that talk that sleeping with a girl on the first date is an act of waywardness are the same that will condemn a girl that make the first move at them.

pls dont say that nor mind them,
its not every guy that went to good skools nor every guy that know wat century we r in,
i have always said it, some mehn will die being the thumb n never be the middle finger (the saying "all fingers r nt equal"wink
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by dre11(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
true love my foot.
thats just a flint and lets leave it at that
so sleeping with the guy on the first date is a sign of love?
puuuure rubbish.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by sweetpie23: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2010
girls like that are cheap
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2010
rokiatu:

well said. though am against the ideal, but I agree with you.
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by vivaladiva(f): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2010
its 2010 pips, so wat if she shagged u on the first day on top of a tree, but to be honest some naija gals r pathetic,,,na wen Bleep dey sweet, them go bigin cry begin ask if u love them, bia this man , if na recharge card and shoppingdey worry u, y u no talk so since
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2010
King size bed, bad bit.ch below me.
Walked up on her like what it do shawty,
she replied sh.it whatever you could do for me
i told her i'm me, she said, me too
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by googles: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2010
gabriel4u:

If as a guy, you have the opportunity of winning a gal and she aggry to your house with you and with all your magic speech she finally allow you to S*x that first day. Can you love such gal?
And you as a lady, how many days, mouth or years can you spend minimum with a guy b4 S*x.
Be free to speak out your mind! grin Pls no insult
[size=13pt]if all you had in mind was the "wam-bam-thank you-ma'am" thingy why go thru 'the long magic speech then ?and if you wanted something concrete with her why did you bone her on your first date . . guys and their little minds if a girl sleeps with you on the first date she's cheap' wat of you that asked her for it? lets drop all these cave men attitude and wake up to a new world where guys bone girls and say: you is so sweet babe lets hit it off grin grin[/size]
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by Fearcom(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2010
Of course you can develop true love for a girl who b.oinks you on the first date. . . . And it don't mean she cheap. . . .she could have been into you for sometime if she happens to be someone you see everyday,like a colleague at work. . . . i had a wonderful relationship with such a lady that lasted two years . . . .through we ain't together no more(she plucked up,big time)every time i think of her . . . . .i go kiss
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by cudeh: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
The girl loooks tooooo loose, you need to know her very well,
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by googles: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
cudeh:

The girl loooks tooooo loose, you need to know her very well,

[size=13pt]poof, which loose abeg, so are you saying a girl that keeps you longing for it for years cant be loose abi? pls things dont follow that pattern anymore we are in a new age now
and if u insist a girl dats bones you on the first date is cheap and loose, then a guy that bleeps on the first date is over the top cheap and loose cos he asked for it lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: Can You Have True Love For Such Girl? by tithe(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Poster, u got yr heart desire and u ar complaining. God help u

(1) (Reply)

Would You / What Are Those Physical Qualities You Cherish In Your Wife? / What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.