Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs (981 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by benboa(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
Whats actually the craze with six packs?? some ladies wouldnt mind

singing their guys praises all day about this. Despite the flat tummy, all they wanna see is the six,

Heyy peeeps , any ideas?
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by Dsense(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2010
Abeg get out !!
Six packs ko Hundread packs ni. angry
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by MrCork26: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
ok. is this topick about my 6pak & my 17inches badonkey? undecided
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by Wislet(f): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
Well, i guess to some it depicts strength, others see it as sexy. Personally, I don't see anythin special about it. I mean it doesn't make de guy automatically a nice person or add anythin to him. Funny how some guys do things dey neva did before just to impress girls.
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by slap1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ok. is this topick about my 6pak & my 17inches badonkey? undecided
No sir. Oya zoom off!
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
benboa:

singing their guys praises all day about this. Despite the flat tummy, all they wanna see is the six,

Heyy peeeps , any ideas?

the same thing some woman would ask whats the craziness with big round arse or booobs
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by MrCork26: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
benboa , bro, so lookin at Guys 6pack turn u on? angry
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by 190: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
i have 1 and a half pack

I dont know if ladies can manage it

I also have this Pot belle,

Heavy one the type GULDER and strongBOW cannot cure,

Can it also be managed and can i find true love here!!
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by Yorisb: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

the same thing some woman would ask whats the craziness with big round arse or booobs

cool cool
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by benboa(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
Mr~Cork:

benboa , bro, so lookin at Guys 6pack turn u on? angry

Bros, im sure my post was very explicit, was obviously

talking about the ladies and the craze for six packs, wise up, tongue
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by MrsEve1: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
The same thing goes for why is this craze with some men and big nyansh? undecided
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by nellaluv(f): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by kay177(m): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2010
benboa:

Heyy peeeps , any ideas?

SELF CONFIDENCE is what you need forget about any 6 or 20 pack,  Dont go and start doing press up like RED AGAMA LIZARD,  that will never build a single muscle,  cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2010
Poster abeg no aggravate the memories of my late Pal who got himself slumped to death trying to build up 6pks jxt for a whores admiration
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by kay177(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by medjai(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
I've met quite a number of girls that aren't down with it at all
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by tkb417(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
kay177:

SELF CONFIDENCE is what you need forget about any 6 or 20 pack, Dont go and start doing press up like RED AGAMA LIZARD, that will never build a single muscle, cheesy cheesy smiley
lolol

@Topic
how many of the gurls go out with such a dude? its good to fantasize about it but in choosing a guy, im sure that would be the last barometer
Re: What Is This Craze With Some Ladies And Six Packs by benboa(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

An Advice To All The Ladies That A Man Proposed To. / My Friend's Fiance Want Me 2 Date Him B4 I Settled D Quarrel Btw Both Of Dem / :::::if 2day S World Stealing Day, What Would U Steal 4rm Ur Lover? *love*:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.