Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (6326 Views)

Silly Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Cheat / Why Do Girls Cheat More In A Relationship / His Dick Solid,but He Fail To Fvck Me,he Is Angry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Fadiga24(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2017
My heart beat - 1st boyfriend grin

Baby boo-2nd boyfriend

My world - third boyfriend.

Sorry you- fourth boyfriend grin

She was not cheating on you, she was cheating on 'My heart beat' with alla you guys.

Buhahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2017
She is cheating on u with four guys?wat else u need our advice for?U already knw ur gurl is an olosho.Leave the hoe and move on with ya life.Chikena.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by 2dice01: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Same Reasons guys cheat...
Another guy telling her what she wants to hear
Mayb you didn't give her 99.9% of your attention
Wandering eyes
Not being satifisfied sexually
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin
Basically for her to cheat .. means u ain't Sh!t

Pele move on plenty more chics that don't cheat out there
Besides karma works in mysterious ways smiley
kuku kill the op now

Sometimes you girls think guys are God we should do diss do that...without even giving a clue

Na diss your list dey make japan guys dey buy sex doll cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by 2dice01: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
She is cheating on u with four guys?wat else u need our advice for?U already knw ur gurl is an olosho.Leave the hoe and move on with ya life.Chikena.
chaii is my eyes deceiving me

Bae longest time
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by dacovajnr: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope u went church o grin
My church is in my heart,did you?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by slayminder(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
wen ever I get my allawee, I do divide it into two and give her half, do alot of crazy things just because I want her to be loyal
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
2dice01:
chaii is my eyes deceiving me
Bae longest time
Ya eyes are not deceiving dear,na me na me.hehehehehe

Yea,longest time.How is life treating u?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by 2dice01: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Ya eyes are not deceiving dear,na me na me.hehehehehe

Yea,longest time.How is life treating u?
you just disappear like that

When you come back from Tokyo grin
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Splinz(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
This question is akin to asking, "Why Do People Commit Sin"? Cheating is simply part of man's imperfect nature & characters.

You know what? It's really an unwise thing for one to expect 100% loyalty from his/her partner, especially from this bf/gf stuff. C'mon, no matter who you are, it's not feasible.

So, room must always be provided in anticipation for sh!ts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
2dice01:
you just disappear like that

When you come back from Tokyo grin
I went for honeymoon,came back last week.hehehe
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by 2dice01: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I went for honeymoon,came back last week.hehehe
this is the 4th time you will tell me you went for honeymoon

Seems thats de new way of saying ayam single and searching
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2017
2dice01:
this is the 4th time you will tell me you went for honeymoon

Seems thats de new way of saying ayam single and searching
God forbid bad thing,i am married.I refuse to go back to singlehood in IJN.hahahahaha.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by OAFMods: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2017
marisdgreat:

You don’t have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.
Every one has the right to be stupid but you are just abusing the privilege

The dude's position might be shaky like you claim but take it from me you no get sense n that is a fact.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by ayokellany: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Beht iyamm single na undecided

Lol... Are you ugly then ? Only ugly girls are always single.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
You guys also cheat, so pls stop complaining undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by pabostt: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2017
I think the best answer you can get will be from those that has cheated before or are still cheating.

On behalf of Op, I warmly call on those that have cheated in one way or the other to tell us the reason(s) why they chose to cheat.

Guys are also inclusive.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by ghettochild(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2017
oh boy u b maga num last. u berra free her
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by RealHaute: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Same Reasons guys cheat...
Another guy telling her what she wants to hear
Mayb you didn't give her 99.9% of your attention
Wandering eyes
Not being satifisfied sexually
She is Bored
No juice no sauce grin
Basically for her to cheat .. means u ain't Sh!t

Pele move on plenty more chics that don't cheat out there
Besides karma works in mysterious ways smiley

Satifistfied? That sounds very dangerous. shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Ab025(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:

I tried my best, reading many books how to treat a girl, learn different style, I can't kill my self

U no well.... I swear, u no well. If u like, kill urself because of a woman, it's not my business, I won't come to ur funeral.

Instead of facing your life and becoming the man your parents pray everyday for you to become in life, you are wasting your time feeling depressed because of a slutty girl.

#you better be focused in life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by tiswell(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:

I tried my best, reading many books how to treat a girl, learn different style, I can't kill my self
Don't go and cum and die on top woman mattersadjust move on with ya life
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Martin0(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol go uniben u go see something grin
chinekame aaa how u take know uniben?
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by adexdon(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
even ur boo get a boos....no vex bruh ...lyf is vice versa
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Martin0(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Sometimes u have be b on verge of death for some ladies o lol
At the end of the day what she did us wrong
But
You should sit down and think where did I go wrong and Improve on your next relationship
Also
It may not be nothing you did wrong she might have been bored or had one guy on her case n she gave in .. so nothing u can do even if you be Obama ..
eh eh seriously ,iff catch that guy eh anyway sha
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Martin0(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
geni340:
its nt one sided brother, am nt justifyn wt ur gf did, bt cheating aint xclusive to a gender.
sorry ehn...
eh eh
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by ikp120(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:
wen ever I get my allawee, I do divide it into two and give her half, do alot of crazy things just because I want her to be loyal
I wonder when my fellow guys go receive sense. Instead of you to spend money on a girlfriend, please spend it on a family member.

These hoes ain't loyal bro.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by ezteem(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Just so you know,good people. If guys can Cheat ..........girls should. She probably likes you the most that's why she didn't give any acronyms. Better remain the BOO on her phone and still be collecting nyash as usual.

Don't come here and brag about being sexually and financially provider. You are just an undergraduate and I don't think you'll give her 50k monthly to fix hair asides other miscellaneous spending cinemas, cards, bags, shoes, makeup, koko garri, waist trainer , etc etc.... use your hand and add the rest.

Im sure you have your own side chic(s)...... enjoy your uni days bro......Even guys with car(s) don't get nyash easy these days . They pay for it sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by ezteem(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:

Where is common sense when you need it undecided
So You kept her on pay roll shocked

So many Adam out there eating bullcrap from Slay Eve.
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by 2dice01: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
God forbid bad thing,i am married.I refuse to go back to singlehood in IJN.hahahahaha.
who marry you diss time ma grin
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by slayminder(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
have been trying to move on
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by antieverything(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
they cheat because they young nd think tgey can get everything... dats y they re called girls nd nt ladies cheesy grin..
Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
slayminder:
Good day everyone, I am really angry and down now, because I don't understand why girls cheat, it happens that my girlfriend has extra four guys she is dating, have been thinking what I did wrong, she said she's going home from school last two weeks for eld-el-fitr, I later found out she was at the third street to our hostel, before den she asked me to help her charged her phone and a call came in and the number is stored as M.H.D(My heart desire), I tried check all her contact and I saw alot more like M.H.B(my heart beat), BABBY BOO, MY WORLD, and she save my number as BOO, I don't know what I did wrong

1) the conversation is good
2) I try my best to satisfy her financially and sexually

my question is WHY DO GIRLS CHEAT

I broke up with her without explanation

Heheheheheh... You shouldn't have broken up.
Haven't you watched that video when a girl texted 7 of a guy's girlfriend and gave them the same time and the same address to meet up? Imagine the look on her face seeing five of her lovers, waiting to bang her.... It would be epic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
2dice01:
who marry you diss time ma grin
My boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / We are crazy / These Photos Couldn’t Have Been More Perfectly Timed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.