Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (145933 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Vivian16 post=58091254][/quote]

You know you could have just ignored it since it wasn't directed at you
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by slimghost(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
zionmade:

I know u will get lost from no 1-4 so i just put 5 there to give u something to open ur mouth.
1. Pst Chris is to me Wat Paul was to Timothy. I guess u shud read up their relationship. Moreover it's only haters like u dat see respecting our spiritual father in Christ as worshipping. And yet u have not even mentioned a single part of the scripture because u know nothing.

2. U know nothing about God's sanctuary. baby Christians like u think God's sanctuary is the church building, I pity u grow up. An Unclad girl in the church is not different from d one on the streets. So next time u see any of dem on the streets, ask dem one by one the church they attend3.
4. U want to know Wat we see as salvation go and find pst Chris message on "concept of sin" and also "4 important virtues" where he admonished Christians to guard their salvation and never loose it.
4. Last crusade held by Pst Wale in Lagos saw up to 2500 souls give their lives to Christ, the one by Pst Lawal in Ghana saw over 500 sinners repent, and so many more.

Mr hypocrite where in the Bible is Jerry curls a sin?
Hypocrisy kills, flee from it.

I am done with you. only a stark mad man justifies nudity in church. Have fun with your yahoo yahoo church.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
achieverme:

Genesis 38:9.

Your church is a house of immorality.
You're clearly one of those people that read one verse out of a whole chapter and book in the bible and make conclusions based on that singular verse, taking it out of context. if you read from verse 6, you'll see that after Er died, Judah asked Onan to marry his brother's wife and make her pregnant. But Onan, not wanting to give seed to his brother, did what you quoted in verse 9, spilled the seed. He actually had sex with her. If you're trying to say spilling semen is what this verse teaches as wrong, then surely all men who use condoms are sinning?
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Erhun10z:
Christ Embassy !! That Church Can Make Me Laugh.. That Was How My Course Mate Back Then In School Whent To CE For The First Time And After The Service, He Accepted Jesus And They Told Him To Wait Until He Speak In Tonges. My Guy Didn't Want To Fake It And Was Hoping For The Holy Spirit. After Waiting For Hours, Holy Spirit Nor Come, Nobody Know When My Guy Take Comont For Church. My Other Course Mate Who Attend CE, Typical Edo Boy, Born And Brought Up In Benin Will Come To Front Of The Class And Start Speaking Like Pastor Chris.. In CE Ekewan Branch Benin City, All They Do Is To Shout GLORY !!!!! To Every Word, One Was Preaching To Me And My Friends And He Said;"you Don't Pray For Forgiveness, You Receive Forgiveness"...Those Are My Own Observations OOO.. But Generally To Some IGNORANT CHRISTIANS, How Can Your Pastor Have 7 Goliath Looking Bodygaurd And You Only Tie His/her Picture Around Your Neck. Please What Do You Want The Picture To Do For You
I guess pastor Chris wrote psalms 29:9(AMP) . the Bible says there would be shout of glory all over the temple.
Yes we receive forgiveness of sin because it has been given to us. Hebrew 4:16 says receive mercy and not ask for mercy.
We don't and never hang pastoral Christ pictures as wrist bands, necklace etc, wen we do its for publicity for a program.
the power of the Holyspirit depends on the faith of the receiver and not how powerful day person laying hands on u is. So ur friend never had faith in d first place.
About bodyguards Jesus walked with men who carried swords in their sheaths, God called Nehemiah to build the temple but yet they built it wit one hand and held their weapon in one hand.
So Wat are u talking abou

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
slimghost:

I am done with you. only a stark mad man justifies nudity in church. Have fun with your yahoo yahoo church.
Hahahaha u know nothing. Full of ignorance u don't even know one single scripture.
Next!!!!
I came ready for all the hypocrites
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Schwartz: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
A friend of mine works for PST. Chris as one of his body guards. He moves around with a short pistol in his suit. This guy is very very wealthy. He owns a rich garage consisting of state of the art cars, landed properties and two really good houses in a Lagos.
I wish I met this thread earlier. I would have written so much. I really pity anyone going to that place. I discovered that its a place (so called church)that's so hard to break from once you become a member. When I read his followers defending him I don't blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by God2man(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
I believe in every rumour there must be an element of truth.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by An2elect2(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Over 20 pages. And look who is zealously defending CE cult ^^^ big boy zionmade!!!Who else would tho!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
An2elect2:
Over 20 pages. And look who is zealously defending CE cult ^^^ big boy zionmade!!!Who else would tho!!! gringrin
Am catching fun rubbishing hypocrites. they have all run away. Do u want to take over? Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Schwartz:
A friend of mine works for PST. Chris as one of his body guards. He moves around with a short pistol in his suit. This guy is very very wealthy. He owns a rich garage consisting of state of the art cars, landed properties and two really good houses in a Lagos.
I wish I met this thread earlier. I would have written so much. I really pity anyone going to that place. I discovered that its a place (so called church)that's so hard to break from once you become a member. When I read his followers defending him I don't blame them.
And from 1990 up till now how many persons have they shot dead. Peter the head of the apostles followed Jesus about with a sword. There was a time Jesus even told dem to sell their garments and buy a sword. so Mr judge the hypocrite start from Peter
Yes it's hard to break away because no church in this country teaches the level of God's word like in CE. I will go to other churches and hear their pastor preach and I will be like this is d same message pst Chris preached 10yrs ago na
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by achieverme(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
trustyshoess:

You're clearly one of those people that read one verse out of a whole chapter and book in the bible and make conclusions based on that singular verse, taking it out of context. if you read from verse 6, you'll see that after Er died, Judah asked Onan to marry his brother's wife and make her pregnant. But Onan, not wanting to give seed to his brother, did what you quoted in verse 9, spilled the seed. He actually had sex with her. If you're trying to say spilling semen is what this verse teaches as wrong, then surely all men who use condoms are sinning?

Yes you are right. Use of condom is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Erhun10z: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol...These Are What I Am Talking About.. Since When Did It Become A Critarial That When You Accept Jesus You Begin To Speak I Tongues, Faith Or No Faith, Speaking In Tongues Is A Gift. Somebody May Feel Embarassed And Begin To Fake It Because Of The People Watching Him/her..There Is One Of Your Person Who Speaks Same Tongue Daily As If It Was Memorised... Jesus Said "...and Forgive Us Our Trespasses" If Jesus Has Said It, Who Are You To Say There Is No Need To Ask For Forgiveness... Concerning The Pastor's Picture, I Said IGNORANT CHRISTIANS Not CE, How Can Somebody Come To The Altar And Say " You Are A Child Of God, Armed Robber Cannot Come Near You. You Are Untouchable, Unkillabe E.T.C" And Yet You Go Around With Armed Force Me And You Expect Me To Wear Your Band Saying " I'm Untouchable" If You Can't Handle The Physical, How Can You Even Try The Spiritual ??

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by ImaIma1(f): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
zionmade:

Am catching fun rubbishing hypocrites. they have all run away. Do u want to take over? Hypocrites everywhere.

Not run away. But just left you to your ignorance. Answering everyone one that says something wrong about your church is sad enough.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by MiddleDimension: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
zionmade:

And from 1990 up till now how many persons have they shot dead. Peter the head of the apostles followed Jesus about with a sword. There was a time Jesus even told dem to sell their garments and buy a sword. so Mr judge the hypocrite start from Peter
Yes it's hard to break away because no church in this country teaches the level of God's word like in CE. I will go to other churches and hear their pastor preach and I will be like this is d same message pst Chris preached 10yrs ago na

go to the Rosicrucian Order aka the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis AMORC and look into their ancient materials and discover for yourself that what your revered pastor is knowing today, is what these same people have always talked about not just before pst chris was born, but also before abraham was born.

also, i am sure you have read it in that editin of rhapsody where he talked about the christian having the power to forgive sins. well, i m sure you know the church that have always talked about it even before pst chris was born and i am sure that being raised in asseblies of god, he, pst chris must have disagreed vehemently and argued against the catholic church. and before you saw it in your rhapaody, you must have argued the point with the catholics.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by chinedumo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
zionmade:

I regret not seeing this thread earlier.
i weep for u. Because if u had Christ in u, u will never write wat u ve written here. I mean u open ur heart to offload devil's inspiration. watch ur life something has gone wrong with u spiritually.

Yes CE is all about giving and I dont have problem with dat. I got annoyed with the church and tried to go to other churches but i ended up empty. Living faith, Salvation ministries, RCCG etc None of them fed me spiritually like CE. Yes some leaders there have questionnable characters but the gospel 75 percent of all churches preach came from Pastor Chris. I was shouting wen a deeperlife member told me Christianity is not a religion. Find out who first used the word RHEMA, LOGOS, DUNAMIS in his preachings in nigeria. Most churches now allow female wearing trouses, do u know wat hell Pst Chris passed through to clarify the fact that it was not a sin.

its not wrong to find fault in CE and leave, but it is wrong for u to open ur mouth and allow the devil use u

i wish u will talk more on this. Wow. Didnt know. A whole 70%?!
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by MiddleDimension: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
zionmade:

I regret not seeing this thread earlier.
i weep for u. Because if u had Christ in u, u will never write wat u ve written here. I mean u open ur heart to offload devil's inspiration. watch ur life something has gone wrong with u spiritually.

Yes CE is all about giving and I dont have problem with dat. I got annoyed with the church and tried to go to other churches but i ended up empty. Living faith, Salvation ministries, RCCG etc None of them fed me spiritually like CE. Yes some leaders there have questionnable characters but the gospel 75 percent of all churches preach came from Pastor Chris. I was shouting wen a deeperlife member told me Christianity is not a religion. Find out who first used the word RHEMA, LOGOS, DUNAMIS in his preachings in nigeria. Most churches now allow female wearing trouses, do u know wat hell Pst Chris passed through to clarify the fact that it was not a sin.

its not wrong to find fault in CE and leave, but it is wrong for u to open ur mouth and allow the devil use u

again, that message christianity is not a religion was not first preached by pastor chris. In his encirclical published in 1995, pope john paul the second already mentioned it. Before then, the esoteric organizations have always talked about it! I think you are going to find catholic and esoteric organization's materials very interesting! Your christ embassy teachings, are beginming to look like teachings of esoteric organizations! So past chris is a late comer in divine knowledge.

Let me call Fratermathy, a rosicrucian, here to let you know more. These are the same people you guys call satanic! Also, look into the teachings of the freemasons and get te gist yourself!
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
achieverme:

Seriously? So you believe that God created sex solely for procreation? That even a married couple should carelessly have sex that could produce many children that they may not be capable of taking care of? It's not a sin. God was displeased with Onan because he broke his promise to his dad because he married her, slept with her but deliberately didn't get her pregnant. He was deceitful and that was the problem. From the start, he should have refused to marry her since he didn't want to give seed to his brother. Using a condom is not a sin and neither is masturbation. It's lust that's a sin
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by MiddleDimension: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
zionmade:

are you rubbishing me too?
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Probz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
Church will never take anybody to heaven.

God is more concern about your soul than your church
Kpomkwem, Frankie. Kpomkwem.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by chinedumo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tonalphs:
Nice thread. I read every damn words. CE is a great church n like every other church that shitz happen. Lemme say it rains everywhere. But one thing I've realized is that if u wanna run this Christian race without anger, bitterness etc, just be a floor member. With that u won't be fully informed bout the deep things happening in the church. I attended deeper life as a growing child n was a choir, wat I saw was the same thing I saw in CE. I guess no one is perfect. Now I attend MFM. Just breeze into church n breeze out. Pray n fellowship with God constantly to keep the faith. Pastor Chris is a teacher of the word of God, I even attend communion service till date. Although I encountered so many things that were a bit not nice, but I guess God knows them that are his. So instead of judging, let's just pray for more Grace for Christians to run the race that's been set before us. PEACE

are u serious when u said dat it is d same tin in deeper aand cec? Elaboraate plz
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Probz(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2017
achieverme:

What is this one saying?
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by dykegabriel: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2017
zionmade:

who is talking pray, wat of understanding the scriptures? Yes at some points where my faith may not be enof to carry me, i need someone with a higher faith.
Also bros explain to me wat paul meant wen he said "is there any among u that is sick, let him go to the elders" why didnt he say let him pray directly

It is actually James 5 not Paul
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by achieverme(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2017
trustyshoess:

Seriously? So you believe that God created sex solely for procreation? That even a married couple should carelessly have sex that could produce many children that they may not be capable of taking care of? It's not a sin. God was displeased with Onan because he broke his promise to his dad because he married her, slept with her but deliberately didn't get her pregnant. He was deceitful and that was the problem. From the start, he should have refused to marry her since he didn't want to give seed to his brother. Using a condom is not a sin and neither is masturbation. It's lust that's a sin

Since you believe in the bible so much, can you show me part of the scriptures that say you should use condom?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by MiddleDimension: 2:44am On Jul 04, 2017
zionmade:

counter the points i made.
Is it PFN that supported obasanjo to ban our program on tv.
We are not also pentecostal because we believe dat the Holyspirit has nothing to do with the feast of pentecost.
The only thing that the abhors is remarrying after divorce and the last time i checked none of the parties rlhad remarried
Yes God hates divorce the same way he hates death doesnt mean they wont happen

my dear, you are a pentecostal. I have listened to Joeabaje talk about this before but he just refuses to get my point which i think in all honesty, is a better way of seeing things.

I understand it when you say that the holy spirit doesn't have anything to do with the pentecost celebration. What happened on that day was like some Igbo people celebrating their new yam festival and a seperate group of igbo who had being with a particular igbo man for sometime, decide to stay in a room for the fear of other igbo who killed their master and would also kill them too should they set their eyes on this group.

So this group of igbo were locked up in a room on the day of the new yam festival, as instructed by their master. So it was on this new yam festival that the spirit came upon this group and this means that the holyspirit aparently has noting to do with the new yam festival. This is your understanding of it as taught to you by oyakhilome, and i understand it perfectly.

However, my point is this: even though what i have written above is true, we can still say that the holyspirit has everything to do with Pentecost and that anyone who associates the holy spirit withh pentecost, has done nothing wrong. Here is the reason:

in the Roman world, the cross is a symbol for torture. Ogbologbo criminals were the ones who are punished by crucifixtion. So when anyone in the roman world sees the cross, what comes to his mind immediately is punishment, shame and death, the cross was never a symbol for salvation!

However, by the death od Jesus ON the cross (pls take note of that word "on" in capital letters), the cross became to christians a sign of salvation and no longer a sign of torture it use to mean. So the death of Jesus revolutionized majority of the world's view of the cross. Like paul said: "...to us, the cross is the power of God to save". 1 cor 1:18.

In the same way too, the pentecost may not really have anything to do with the holy spirit, but by the virtue of the spirit coming down on the apostles ON that day (bringing to your mind why i told you to take note of the capital letters), the whole idea of pentecost, like the cross, became revolutionized. So it is right to associate the holyghost with the word "pentecost".

The reason we call some churches pentecostal churches, is not because other churches do not have the holyghost, but that the churches called pentecostal, invoke the holyspirit more often than the others. They also emphasize the gift of the holyspirit more often. Gifts especially speaking in tongues and healing, both of which are teachings very prevalent in your church. They are also characterized by radical mode of worship and so much noise.

I have even read it in one of the editions of your rhapsody where pastor chris was talkin about you opening your mouth to pray. He said like "...this is why you can't keep quiet in HOLYGHOST churches".
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 04, 2017
achieverme:

Since you believe in the bible so much, can you show me part of the scriptures that say you should use condom?
How about you show me the part where it says you shouldn't. The bible doesn't have to tell you every single thing like how to brush your teeth or how to be polite. Christ has been made unto us Wisdom. Use the brain God has blessed you with and apply the wisdom of God in all things you do

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Tellemall:

Even the Bible spoke about hell. The majority of Revelations is dedicated to this.

Obviously every Christian is aware of hell. I'm a Christ embassy member and my pastor does mention it from time to time but we don't focus on it. We focus on living a God pleasing life that is free of sin so we don't have to worry about hell
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2017
MiddleDimension:

my dear, you are a pentecostal. I have listened to Joeabaje talk about this before but he just refuses to get my point which i think in all honesty, is a better way of seeing things.

I understand it when you say that the holy spirit doesn't have anything to do with the pentecost celebration. What happened on that day was like some Igbo people celebrating their new yam festival and a seperate group of igbo who had being with a particular igbo man for sometime, decide to stay in a room for the fear of other igbo who killed their master and would also kill them too should they set their eyes on this group.

So this group of igbo were locked up in a room on the day of the new yam festival, as instructed by their master. So it was on this new yam festival that the spirit came upon this group and this means that the holyspirit aparently has noting to do with the new yam festival. This is your understanding of it as taught to you by oyakhilome, and i understand it perfectly.

However, my point is this: even though what i have written above is true, we can still say that the holyspirit has everything to do with Pentecost and that anyone who associates the holy spirit withh pentecost, has done nothing wrong. Here is the reason:

in the Roman world, the cross is a symbol for torture. Ogbologbo criminals were the ones who are punished by crucifixtion. So when anyone in the roman world sees the cross, what comes to his mind immediately is punishment, shame and death, the cross was never a symbol for salvation!

However, by the death od Jesus ON the cross (pls take note of that word "on" in capital letters), the cross became to christians a sign of salvation and no longer a sign of torture it use to mean. So the death of Jesus revolutionized majority of the world's view of the cross. Like paul said: "...to us, the cross is the power of God to save". 1 cor 1:18.

In the same way too, the pentecost may not really have anything to do with the holy spirit, but by the virtue of the spirit coming down on the apostles ON that day (bringing to your mind why i told you to take note of the capital letters), the whole idea of pentecost, like the cross, became revolutionized. So it is right to associate the holyghost with the word "pentecost".

The reason we call some churches pentecostal churches, is not because other churches do not have the holyghost, but that the churches called pentecostal, invoke the holyspirit more often than the others. They also emphasize the gift of the holyspirit more often. Gifts especially speaking in tongues and healing, both of which are teachings very prevalent in your church. They are also characterized by radical mode of worship and so much noise.

I have even read it in one of the editions of your rhapsody where pastor chris was talkin about you opening your mouth to pray. He said like "...this is why you can't keep quiet in HOLYGHOST churches".
I am not a Pentecostal. Assuming the Roman's was celebrating Zeus on that day the Holyghost came, will u call me a zeuscostal? Go and find out the activities that take place during Pentecost, nothing spiritual about it apart from drinking and getting drunk. Assuming Jesus Rose on the sabatharian?. Again I have no business with the Jewish festivals and for that I refuse to be called a pen
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2017
dykegabriel:

It is actually James 5 not Paul
thanks bro. it was an error.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017
MiddleDimension:

are you rubbishing me too?
lol. I said hypocrites. Are u one?. looks like u were inducted newly into hypocrisism. U dont talk about my father like that. I will rubbish u bro. As I said before if u talk about some practices in CE u think are wrong, It's not bad because I also feel same way, but if u bring in my father into d mix, then u re due for rubbishing.
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2017
MiddleDimension:

again, that message christianity is not a religion was not first preached by pastor chris. In his encirclical published in 1995, pope john paul the second already mentioned it. Before then, the esoteric organizations have always talked about it! I think you are going to find catholic and esoteric organization's materials very interesting! Your christ embassy teachings, are beginming to look like teachings of esoteric organizations! So past chris is a late comer in divine knowledge.

Let me call Fratermathy, a rosicrucian, here to let you know more. These are the same people you guys call satanic! Also, look into the teachings of the freemasons and get te gist yourself!
Indeed yes it is esoteric as u noticed. It takes other churches many years to unravel it and start preaching it. After Pst Chris message on Rhema do u know how many churches dat have sprung up with the name. the name with dunamis and the rest. that's bcoz my pastor has access to the original manuscripts and Hebrew and Greek translations.
for ur frathmerty whatever, I have no business with atheists. the only time I want to discuss with them is face to face because I would prefer to minister to their spirits without going through their bodies or sensory perception
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by maxxy: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2017
I am very pained that i came late to this party. I thank Zionmade and Co for standing up for what is right. We are unstoppable.

#PastorChrisGeneration
Re: Why I Left Christ Embassy Church by zionmade(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2017
MiddleDimension:

go to the Rosicrucian Order aka the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis AMORC and look into their ancient materials and discover for yourself that what your revered pastor is knowing today, is what these same people have always talked about not just before pst chris was born, but also before abraham was born.

also, i am sure you have read it in that editin of rhapsody where he talked about the christian having the power to forgive sins. well, i m sure you know the church that have always talked about it even before pst chris was born and i am sure that being raised in asseblies of god, he, pst chris must have disagreed vehemently and argued against the catholic church. and before you saw it in your rhapaody, you must have argued the point with the catholics.
are u even a Christian?
because if u re one no mistake will ever lead u to write God as god I mean a true Christian is very courteous of not making that mistake.
If u re not a Christian den shut up and stop lying about leaving CE bla bla bla.
For ur info I don't have any damned business with any damned book that doesn't take its root from the Bible went researching on anything spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.