Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Must Read: The Er0tic Blurry Night With Another Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: The Er0tic Blurry Night With Another Girl (874 Views)

My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) / A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Er0tic Blurry Night With Another Girl by trendope: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ruffled couch and a messed up sitting room, trails of shoes, dresses, lingeries, wine glasses and bottle littered on the floor all the way to the bedroom.
Muffled sounds and moans rocked the air accompanied with thrustings and clasping of our flesh
'Oh babe, I've always longed to do this, I've always wanted you, I knew you'd taste so good. Oh your boobs tasty, your cunt milky, your body so soft. You are way out of this world babe, coat me with your milky soft body, yeah babe.

Oh! that look on your face, that look, I know it so well you are gonna cum, I'm glad to take you there, cum for me babe, cum my dear milky one, soak me with your juice.
Urmmm I like the way you squirt and pour your juice all over me, now I'm gonna cum.
Oh! Oh! Yea there, right there.' Exhaling heavily
'I'm glad we both climaxed'
I woke up the next morning oblivious of my environment and totally drained, I rubbed my eyes and turned to look at the other side of the bed only to see this gorgeous strange lady lying next to me, I shut my eyes trying to remember whom she is but nothing comes up as my memory of the day before is totally blank.
Just then I realized that I was without clothes. I pulled down the duvet a confirm, looked of myself and boom I was naked.
'I hope this is not what I'm thinking' I thought as I reached down to my Vjay and just as I suspected, I was proved right instantly.
This lady has taken advantage of my oblivion state and had sex with me, furiously I tapped her, she awoke in fright and with a beautiful smile asked me
'Babe, is there a problem?'
'Babe? Sorry who are you and what I'm I doing in bed with you naked? You had sex with me right? What I'm saying, you had sex with me, start talking because I'm going to sue you for violations of my body.' I said

Continue Reading Here http://www.trendope.com/2017/07/trendopestories-er0tic-blurry-night.html

(1) (Reply)

Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey / Facts About Ethiopia - U Will Be Shocked / Everything I Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.