Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (68901 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
I know know y thin guys like big women
im thin, i love my ladies thin..

Are you thin?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PqsMike: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate to say this but I actually look forward to seeing your comment on every thread..even though they are all disgusting..!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Allylic(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
I am speechless..
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chucs: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Beautiful couple...I'm not saying he shouldn't carry his wife,but he should do that with caution cuz of the risk of hernia..
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Badgers14: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
thickminaj:
.. They look gud together... The love for Thick.. Curvy nd plus size ladies hv come to stay

Yup, you are right..

But your dp though...

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by daddyiel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
That's what I love....
myfantasies:
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is symbolic.

Hope he will carry her excess baggage, accept her dirtiness, love her laziness and embrace her odour.

These are the few good things that go with fat girls.

....yes, like your mother grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by joinnow: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know want to hear Nl doctors i just dislocate my spine oooooo
What will i do grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by susidy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
[left][/left]
myfantasies:
Pls tell me, I wanna knw
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ijomaSN(f): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hml to dem
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is symbolic.

Hope he will carry her excess baggage, accept her dirtiness, love her laziness and embrace her odour.

These are the few good things that go with fat girls.
Says an unexperienced dude. Looks like you've been in the village for a while tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bezimo(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice. BBW rocks!!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by muller101(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
When she carry belle I wonder how u will do. See burden

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by futurism: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
I don't. I tall like him but they are no no no for me.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
susidy:
[left][/left]
Pls tell me, I wanna knw
I said i don't know d reason y

Nd u r saying i should tell you

Tell you what exactly
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
daddyiel:
That's what I love....

Good for you
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Jephz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
so that the pikin no go tiny like thread
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ddjay: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
no need buy pillow and mattress
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CadetFrancis: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
we slim guys Love Fat Girls because we get small body with big engine. If d tin nor long it cnt satisfy dem sexually
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by mysteryman2014: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Carried YES, effortlessly no. Nkan ki sibe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:
im thin, i love my ladies thin..

Are you thin?
No
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by slimhomiequan(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chisos!! Na 5 bags of cement wey e carry

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:

No
OK bye bye

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Laple0541(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
All is not well

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iLiquidator: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Heavy weight Champion

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Consray(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
brugge007:

so, you want his obituary pictures posted everywhere
lol
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
MadCow1:

This pic said it all....
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by cris07(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
hey lady, u're not lookin bad...
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AAinEqGuinea: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Real men can handle fattys cool

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
ddjay:

no need buy pillow and mattress

Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
cris07:

hey lady, u're not lookin bad...

I know say i try small

Tanks for the compliment wink
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Dbisector(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
PapiNigga:
Olalekan shows the world he's capable of handling the merchandise he's paying for as he carried his big, bold and beautiful fiancee in these lovely pre-wedding photos.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-carries-his-plus-size-fiancee.html?m=1
sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / 8 People Who Died During Sex / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.