Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

The 31 Stupid Mistakes Women Do That Messes Up Their Relationship With Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 31 Stupid Mistakes Women Do That Messes Up Their Relationship With Men (393 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 31 Stupid Mistakes Women Do That Messes Up Their Relationship With Men by fraspree(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
I am going to tell you why there are lots of women who are of age out there but are not married. This is really not the only reason why there are so many unmarried women in their 40's and 50's but it's a very common one. When a girl get to the age of puberty and starts developing breasts and an attractive figure she is suddenly overridden and waves of male attention.

This experience startles her because she is amazed at the amount of attention men now suddenly give her when she walks down the streets or into a room. Then it all gets into her head. Rightly most women decide to keep these guys at bay till they are ready to have a relationship. But the problem is that lots of women at this stage in their lives quickly buy into the misconception that it's easy to get a man because they are all eating out of her hand at that point in her life.

Read The 31 Stupid Mistakes Women Do That Messes Up Their Relationship With Men=>

https://gistcitiafrica..com.ng/2016/09/gist-city-read-31-stupid-mistakes-women.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know A Serious Partner / Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv / See The Best Ways To Keep Trust From Destroying Your Relationship (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.