Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians (719 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Why Do Muslim Girls Have Better Character And less Prostitution Than Christians? / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians by Guysses(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is one of the most sincere lines of thought I ever read from a truthful Christian. I do not know the author, but it makes common sense.

"There are times I can't seem to shut these talks up. Moslems are trying to Islamize Nigeria because Christians are not Christianising Nigeria.

How did the white man evangelise Nigeria through the CMS, RCM, SIM, Methodist, Baptist and other agencies?
By building schools and hospitals and offering their services at subsidized rates.

Some years ago, my mother needed eye surgery to remove a cataract. We brought her to Lagos and were informed by a consultant at Nigerian Ports Authority Clinic that the best eye hospital in Nigeria is the ECWA Missionary Eye Hospital in Kano.

I took my mum there and met with highly qualified expatriates working right in the heart of Kano. The Chief Medical Director, Dr. Kiru had more degrees than a thermometer, the equipment was the best available in the country; despite the hustle and bustle of the city, the atmosphere within the hospital premises was serene. A female, German surgeon (Dr. Bahge) operated on my mum and she was discharged 4 days after she was admitted. The whole operation including tests, private ward with 2 beds and feeding cost N54,000 (Instead of N200,000 in the cheapest hospital in Lagos). Further tests later showed that my mum's eyes were like that of a 40-year old (she was in her seventies).

Three years ago, a friend and I met an 18-year old girl who had run away from home, soon after she had a baby for her 20-year old boyfriend; both had absolutely no source of income. Where do we take them to? Someone told me about Ozanam house - a home set up by the Roman Catholic Church just for cases like this. After narrating the story to Rev. Sister Stella (the Head of the place), she said: "go and bring them".

The girl, her boyfriend and the baby were kept in the center till her mother was located and all three were sent back home to Abuja - all expenses paid by the center.

What do the Pentecostal Churches offer today? What acts of love or kindness do you receive from the average Nigerian church? What amenities are provided by the Nigerian Church whose income was estimated at 3 Trillion Naira in 2014 (when the whole Nation budgeted 4 Trillion)?

We build mega auditoriums to seat crowds mainly made up of miracle seekers and those trying to assuage their curiosity; we offer prayers mostly for prosperity and breakthrough, we give prophecies about who is standing in the way of your success and how he or she must be removed by violent prayers. In fact, our enemies, spiritual or physical, must "die by fire". Meanwhile a pastor here in Ojodu, Lagos owns 45 private cars in the midst of abject poverty. Now there is this satanic competition to know who owns more aircrafts than the other in Nigeria.

Most Church members can not afford the fees charged by schools owned by the Churches where they worship.

A woman had a baby through normal delivery in a hospital owned by the Church where she worships here in Ojodu, Lagos; the bill was N150,000.

It is "Haram" (forbidden) for a Moslem to take interest on a loan given to another Moslem but a pastor I know was charged 20% interest PER MONTH on a loan given to him by a fellow Pastor. By the 6th month, the interest had exceeded the principal sum.

I encourage you to let's continue to share this message till it gets to the table of these great men of God!!!!!"

Copied and pasted the way I saw it because it made sense to me,,......

Copied from WhatsApp Group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians by Victornezzar: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
As I saw copied from WhatsApp
den it's rubbish
Re: Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians by OLAJADON: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
As I saw copied from WhatsApp
den it's rubbish
following
But I don't think this is the right section
Re: Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Do Muslim Really Want To Islamize Nigeria? A Must Read For All Christians by benjamin1982: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ewaagoyin Case Update ( Guys Come In And Learn) / For Those Asking Is Women Wearing Trousers To Church A Sin? / What Age Is Suitable For Marriage For Our Young Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.