Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Are All African Girls The Same? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All African Girls The Same? (1906 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by sammyavu: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Ebonyeyes
who are u referring to?
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by unitee(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
@poster every person is a unique being whether african or white
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
LMAO@ this thread.

*Death*  grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by platinumnk(f): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
Freiburger:

How can u say that? So your prayers is for the embassy to stop Nigerian from entering UK Coz u 're lucky to be there. why didn't stayed back home and develope your place?

LOL funny you asked that, I do go back home, and[b] I am helping to develop my place[/b]. So quick to assume  grin I'm not the one that runs and forgets where their home is . . .  .

And yes, if the embassy could prevent rubbish Nigerians from entering I would gladly support it!  cheesy
Freiburger:

Why not work with  them to increase the standards of entry?
I have a list I send every year to the embassy of suspected terrorists, becareful or you'll find yourself there smiley

You dont want me working at the embassy  grin grin
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by Freiburger(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

And you are a big tool. smiley

I was refering to one u quoted and now i'm the big fool grin
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by Freiburger(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL funny you asked that, I do go back home, and[b] I am helping to develop my place[/b]. So quick to assume grin I'm not the one that runs and forgets where their home is . . . .

And yes, if the embassy could prevent rubbish Nigerians from entering I would gladly support it! :DI have a list I send every year to the embassy of suspected terrorists, becareful or you'll find yourself there smiley

You dont want me working at the embassy grin grin

, lol are the inconviniesing you grin
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
I have a list I send every year to the embassy of suspected terrorists

naijas/americans and ofofo shocked

yet abdulmuttalab still waltzed in with his American visa while poor people like myself get stripped down to the bare essentials and stalked on suspicion of whatever.
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by platinumnk(f): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
tpia.:

naijas/americans and ofofo shocked

yet abdulmuttalab still waltzed in with his American visa while poor people like myself get stripped down to the bare essentials and stalked on suspicion of whatever.

tpia I was joking lol  grin grin grin and the us was warned oo, now they learned their lesson cheesy
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
Freiburger:

, lol are the inconviniesing you grin

yes they are . . the rubbish ones that is grin grin
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by sammyavu: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
we are mature here pals we should stop using words that are not pleasant to the ear pals NL
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
platinumnk:

tpia I was joking lol  grin grin grin and the us was warned oo, now they learned their lesson cheesy

joking maybe but we all know how ofofo rolls in naija and most other western countries.

between naijas and Americans I dont know who does it more cheesy

But how it has helped our image beats me? abi na EFCC style.
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by platinumnk(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
tpia.:

But how it has helped our image beats me? abi na EFCC style.

one more crimminal (scammer) caught is one less crimminal on the streets wink
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
^^ you do what you have to do.

Hope it decreases crime.

Tough call however.

I try to be a bit observant of such things but cant say if its good or bad because at the end of it all, Nigerians are fond of quarrelling in public then sneaking behind the backs of the people trying to mediate, and making up with each other, then attacking the peacemakers as their common enemy.

You can say someone is on your list now, and later (after bashing him) I find out I was the only one on NL not invited to your wedding with the exact same guy on that list.

I know Nigerians undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2010
How in the world do African Girls look the same?
this has got to be the dumbest comment I've ever heard since this year. tongue
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by koolchicco: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2010
*Signing in*. . .

Thread seems illogical undecided

*Signing out*. . .
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2010
get in thread read the silly notion, jump out of thread
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2010
hw diff is a moroccan fm a ghanian or an egyptian or a somalian or a keyan plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss this is just mega lame
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by LaceWigLad: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2010
www.luxurylacewigs.com  If you can pay by paypal, I can ship to Africa.  Lots of wigs in stock.  Is there something you are looking for?  We can get it for you!  Just send us a picture of your favorite style.   We also sell weft hair.  All items made in the USA with good quality.  Not poorly made chinese wigs.

Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by sweetpie23: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
LaceWigLad:

www.luxurylacewigs.com If you can pay by paypal, I can ship to Africa. Lots of wigs in stock. Is there something you are looking for? We can get it for you! Just send us a picture of your favorite style. We also sell weft hair. All items made in the USA with good quality. Not poorly made chinese wigs.
Re: Are All African Girls The Same? by pady2: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
ol boy not all girls are the same ooo. the may hv d blood of an african person but certainly not d same.

ps: your english na wao.

Blackberry Swag / Your Favourite Love Song / Nigerian Men Don Tire Me O!