Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? (24493 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

why do you look so much like myfantasy? were you guys seperated at birth?

Abi?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Abi?

so you've also noticed?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

so you've also noticed?

No... i don't know who u re talking abt
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Victornezzar: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
my chair man I sight you
I don hear you jare grin
I was just summarizing her write up

Oboy see as beautiful girl full thread
You no go pick your own grin
Lolzzz
I don dey chyk 1 sha
but no be dis section
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
you wrote a lot from the bible
There is no way one can be impartial using biblical reference because bible it is not a survey but opinion of Christians(Christ followers)
feminist might say that you have no business arguing against feminism since your opinion is already partial as the bible towards Christianity. Hence your opinion and arguments may be based on falacy not actual facts

But I respect your opinion though
Peace
Yea and that's why the title is, Feminism in the light of the Bible. And every point I made, I gave biblical references. If I was going to talk about it without reference to the bible, it wouldnt be in reglion section, rather I would've posted it in the family section. It's for feminists Christians who believe the bible.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Mzlarem should be on standby, we wee need her to bring us back to life with her nose tickling aroma. wink

They dinnur have sense ( no offeinse) tongue
Mzlarem comma cool for us as we faint. grin
Rola that girl can cook for Africa. shocked cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

I go add weight because of you, shey you hear? cheesy grin
I hear u madam
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... you eh.

Everything is moving on smoothly. We pray for more blessings smiley
yeah,I happy for u oo
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2017
makydee:
Yea and that's why the title is, Feminism in the light of the Bible. And every point I made, I gave biblical references. If I was going to talk about it without reference to the bible, it wouldnt be in reglion section, rather I would've posted it in the family section. It's for feminists Christians who believe the bible.
OK I don't want to derail this thread
But let me ask you simple questions
Who are feminist Christian ?
Who were the feminist in the bible ?
I know you know the definition of feminist right
I will appreciate you respond in your thread and give me a mention
Thank you
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah... i would have love for her to contest but just as u said, I don't think u will accept..
hmmmm
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lolzzz
I don dey chyk 1 sha
but no be dis section
sharpest guy
I feel you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2017
makydee:

Rotfl @ cook for us we faint. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Choiiii! Larem can cook kiss
Maky can write kiss

Rola, what can you do? Talk cheesy grin

Just limme lemme faint again biko. angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Victornezzar: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
sharpest guy
I feel you grin
Agriculture section
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:

Agriculture section
guy you dey date famer undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Victornezzar: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
guy you dey date famer undecided
So pesin wey dey comment 4 dat section na farmer ahbi
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

I will be very happy if you happen to visit.

Wait oooo, u said one of ur NL babe .... hmmmmmm... ok oh.

Anytime u re ready, just let me know
hahahahaha na dat one ur ear hear well abi,na joke I dey oooo,,sure anytime aww notify u
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:

So pesin wey dey comment 4 dat section na farmer ahbi
no was just wondering what a girl will be doing on agricultural section without having any interest in farming
I maybe wrong though wink

In my ibo voice ***enjoy ya sef****

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Choiiii! Larem can cook kiss
Maky can write kiss

LOL, before you faint, let me just tell you you're a born comedian. kissDo you know how much they earn per show? shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Mzlarem should be on standby, we wee need her to bring us back to life with her nose tickling aroma. wink

They dinnur have sense ( no offeinse) tongue
What konsign me... shey is me that send you to faint grin

All those ladies shouting feminists Now are just looking for awoof, they are not even fighting for the real cause anymore... they are fighting for preferential treatment undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2017
makydee:
How do you want it... after or before the fainting? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Choiiii! Larem can cook kiss Maky can write kiss
Yoj can do town crier grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK I don't want to derail this thread
But let me ask you simple questions
Who are feminist Christian ?
Who were the feminist in the bible ?
I know you know the definition of feminist right
I will appreciate you respond in your thread and give me a mention
Thank you
If you followed my chat with Rola, then you'll know you're asking for too much.

The questions you're asking, I believe you'll see it on that thread. I'll indulge you when I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2017
makydee:
LOL, before you faint, let me just tell you you're a born comedian. kissDo you know how much they earn per show? shocked shocked

I already fainted but at the mention of "how much", every weak bone must rise nii. How much Maky? You wee be my manager and Larem is the official caterer at every show. cheesy grin

Oya oya, make una go find better audience. No broke guy or fvckin feminist is allowed biko, they weren't bestowed the spirit of good sense of humor. angry angry tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2017
makydee:
If you followed my chat with Rola, then you'll know you're asking for too much.

The questions you're asking, I believe you'll see it on that thread. I'll indulge you when I'm ready.
lol
I asked a simple question( in a polite way) cause I wanted to learn from our conversation

But you referred me to your thread
So you think I haven't read it before making my first comment

Anyway like I said before, the bible is not the appropriate tool to use to descredit feminism because the bible itself is as baised as the opinion of the feminist
Peace no hard feelings wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Sezua(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Refiner...defo,
Once saw a no make up pics of her and i was like, " how only one person go fine like this"

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
MzLarem:
What konsign me... shey is me that send you to faint grin

All those ladies shouting feminists Now are just looking for awoof, they are not even fighting for the real cause anymore... they are fighting for preferential treatment undecided

This wan is an evil caterer undecided

Very annoying set of people. You wanna be the boss, act your role, do the rigorous works that come with it, bear the burns wholeheartedly, do it for the right cause not because you wanto go about screaming "no man can control me" and don't use that fvckin victim card while at it biko.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
lol
I asked a simple question( in a polite way) cause I wanted to learn from our conversation

But you referred me to your thread
So you think I haven't read it before making my first comment

Anyway like I said before, the bible is not the appropriate tool to use to descredit feminism because the bible itself is as baised as the opinion of the feminist
Peace no hard feelings wink
No. You asked for a link to my thread and I obliged you.

That's your opinion about the bible. What you people don't get is, our opinions differ, based on our childhood or past experiences and mentality towards life. The bible is the book I abide by. I'm a Christian who believes in the bible, so if I want to write anything on any topic, I refer to my Bible. Now that's my opinion and I'm not forcing it down your throat.

Quote me in the other thread and I'll indulge you.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

I already fainted but at the mention of "how much", every weak bone must rise nii. How much Maky? You wee be my manager and Larem is the official caterer at every show. cheesy grin

Oya oya, make una go find better audience. No broke guy or fvckin feminist is allowed biko, they weren't bestowed the spirit of good sense of humor. angry angry tongue
Oya oya we must start oo. They earn millions my dear, wait lemme faint first to recover from the word millions. shocked shocked

Ofcos babes. kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
MzLarem:
How do you want it... after or before the fainting? grin
After so we can recover fully. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
makydee:
Oya oya we must start oo. They earn millions my dear, wait lemme faint first to recover from the word millions. shocked shocked

Ofcos babes. kiss kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin. You're crazier than I thought. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Lalas247(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Lalas247
shocked u no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by makydee(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin. You're crazier than I thought. tongue
And we'll make an awesome team. kiss cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.