Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research (15161 Views)

Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) / Igbos Are Jews, Not Nigerians - Bishop Orizu. / Question - Why Ethiopian Jews Are Recognized, But Not Nigerian Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by OlaoChi: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Olu317:

Are you educated at all? If you feel bittered about research,then it is your problem. After all, it is inconsequential at all to me. You send message like a frustrated being. Any way, feel free to quote me because my information is a thorn in your flesh. You kept mentioning ‘youth' as if I am your contemporary? Anyway, I'll keep mute on some things.

Enjoy your purchased Ignorance.

Actually im the thorn in your flesh.. You feel so miserable being an African that being reminded of it and called out for your bullshit torments you

Research.. You carry out research cheesy. And yet you are unable to prove a single one of your claims
When asked you say you will keep mute cheesy
GO get a university degree and /or get a job
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Olu317(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
OlaoChi:

Actually im the thorn in your flesh.. You feel so miserable being an African that being reminded of it and called out for your bullshit torments you

Research.. You carry out research cheesy. And yet you are unable to prove a single one of your claims
When asked you say you will keep mute cheesy
GO get a university degree and /or get a job
Ok ! you are. I Siddon look.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by absoluteSuccess: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rossikki:
Of course the Yorubas, like most modern-day forest West Africans/Central Africans etc, descended from fleeing ancient Israelites. The forest West Africans - the Igbo, Ashanti, Akan, Yoruba, Edo, Efik, etc, are not regarded as real Africans by the Sahel/Saharan Africans, ie the Hamitic Africans, who see themselves as the original dwellers on the continent. They actually KNOW that the forest West Africans are descended from fleeing Israelites. It is the Israelites themselves - us - who don't know who we are. And this was prophesied in the Old Testament. This......blindness. Black suffering/slavery was also prophesied in Deuteronomy 28. In verse 68, there's a clear reference to the transatlantic slave trade that saw blacks - the forest West Africans - shipped in their millions to the modern day 'Egypt' - the United States.

“And the Lord will take you back to Egypt IN SHIPS, by the way of which I said to you, ‘You shall never see it again.’ And there you shall be offered for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”

Ultimately, Yahweh promises redemption of the Israelites from their woes, which he had decreed because of their ancient disobedience to his laws.

Zephaniah 3:10

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.''

Geographically, ''beyond the rivers of Ethiopia", ie the Nile, is.... West Africa.

God bless your wit sir.

"The daughter of my dispersed one" is loaded with meaning.

I wont to think Zephaniah was a contemporary of the prophet Isaiah.

To Isaiah,

"The multitude of camels shall cover you, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall show forth the praises of the LORD."

You need to get back to your thread on Sheba, there is a connection between the thread and this prophecy, may you find glory and God's favour in all your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by absoluteSuccess: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olu317:

Ok ! you are. I Siddon look.

Ijapa ni "ojo ti moti ja'gbon ho, l'orun oti wo mi mo".

The day you realize you owe nobody any explanation (than you can afford) for your findings, observations, and inferences, you become really very relieved of stress.

keep on the good job bro.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Olu317(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
absoluteSuccess:

Ijapa ni "ojo ti moti ja'gbon ho, l'orun oti wo mi mo".

The day you realize you owe nobody any explanation (than you can afford) for your findings, observations, and inferences, you become really very relieved of stress.

keep on the good job bro.
Ógbón ólóngbón nì à mà fì sè gbón. Abó óró nì à mà só fún ómólúà bì to bà fè ìnù è à dì odìndìn. I appreciate your wisdom. I would have replied many hours ago but had bot problem.

I salute you my brother with great humility.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Olu317(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hebrew: Beyt
Meaning: Family

Yoruba:Ébì-e
Meaning: Family

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by absoluteSuccess: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Olu317:
Ógbón ólóngbón nì à mà fì sè gbón. Abó óró nì à mà só fún ómólúà bì to bà fè ìnù è à dì odìndìn. I appreciate your wisdom. I would have replied many hours ago but had bot problem.

I salute you my brother with great humility.

LOLS

Who am I without you bro?

God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Olu317(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
absoluteSuccess:

LOLS

Who am I without you bro?

God bless our hustle.
Mo wo iriri àyè tàn, mo wà fì èwè ògbòn bo'rì. Mò fì èwè ògbòn bo'rì tàn nì mo wà tòo àwòn àgbà lò. Nìgbà tì mo dè òdò àwòn àgbà nì mo pàdè ìmò . Wèrèwèrè tì mo kùro lò'dé àgbà tàn nì òoyè tà mì nì olobo wì pè, ‘à dà nì tàn tì dànì tàn, kì àbánìjé tòo dè, nìgbàti àbànìjé dè tàn o bà nìi lówóo àtùnìsè.'

Àshè wà to your prayers on all our hustle.Much respect go to you SIR for your encouragement and all the òmòlùàbìs on this forum.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by absoluteSuccess: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Olu317:
Mo wo iriri àyè tàn, mo wà fì èwè ògbòn bo'rì. Mò fì èwè ògbòn bo'rì tàn nì mo wà tòo àwòn àgbà lò. Nìgbà tì mo dè òdò àwòn àgbà nì mo pàdè ìmò . Wèrèwèrè tì mo kùro lò'dé àgbà tàn nì òoyè tà mì nì olobo wì pè, ‘à dà nì tàn tì dànì tàn, kì àbánìjé tòo dè, nìgbàti àbànìjé dè tàn o bà nìi lówóo àtùnìsè.'

Àshè wà to your prayers on all our hustle.Much respect go to you SIR for your encouragement and all the òmòlùàbìs on this forum.

Cheers.

Baa ba bini nile ogbon, ogbobn a maa roni.
Atemi atire, ogbon inu o nii fiwa sile lo.
Bojumo ba mo, oye a la kedere.

Baa ba si bini nile imo, imo a maa ro'niyan.
Atemi atire, imo wa o nii doba lairotele.
akii ridi omo oni gedegede.

Ogbon nii segun,
ogbon la fii soun gbogbo,
imo lafii moun gbogbo,
iwa nii t'oka eniyan.

Ejo k'olori agberu le o,
Ori rere ni tiwa.
Aye wa a dara,
igba a sanwa.

Asanwa sowo a sanwa somo,
Ao ri batise ao rowo yo
Ao r'owo se fuja.

Moyo fun o,

mo yo funra mi.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Olu317(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
absoluteSuccess:

Baa ba bini nile ogbon, ogbobn a maa roni. Atemi atire, ogbon inu o nii fiwa sile lo. Bojumo ba mo, oye a la kedere.
Baa ba si bini nile imo, imo a maa ro'niyan. Atemi atire, imo wa o nii doba lairotele. akii ridi omo oni gedegede.
Ogbon nii segun, ogbon la fii soun gbogbo, imo lafii moun gbogbo, iwa nii t'oka eniyan.
Ejo k'olori agberu le o, Ori rere ni tiwa. Aye wa a dara, igba a sanwa.
Asanwa sowo a sanwa somo, Ao ri batise ao rowo yo Ao r'owo se fuja.

Moyo fun o,
mo yo funra mi.

Àashé wáà.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by MetaPhysical: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2018
absoluteSuccess:

Baa ba bini nile ogbon, ogbobn a maa roni.
Atemi atire, ogbon inu o nii fiwa sile lo.
Bojumo ba mo, oye a la kedere.

Baa ba si bini nile imo, imo a maa ro'niyan.
Atemi atire, imo wa o nii doba lairotele.
akii ridi omo oni gedegede.

Ogbon nii segun,
ogbon la fii soun gbogbo,
imo lafii moun gbogbo,
iwa nii t'oka eniyan.

Ejo k'olori agberu le o,
Ori rere ni tiwa.
Aye wa a dara,
igba a sanwa.

Asanwa sowo a sanwa somo,
Ao ri batise ao rowo yo
Ao r'owo se fuja.

Moyo fun o,

mo yo funra mi.

Ase o!

May God bless you.

My brother has returned. I am so elated and joyous to see you. grin grin I had to check the date to verify this is not an old post.
How is your family, hope madam is doing well? grin
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Moorish: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2018
What u must know is Samuel Johnson was a Christian prosletyzer, a British slave

I remain a moor, honourably

Allahu Akbar
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Olu317(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Moorish:
What u must know is Samuel Johnson was a Christian prosletyzer, a British slave

I remain a moor, honourably

Allahu Akbar
So, Yoruba were Muslim from time immemorial? Very funny. grin Proof it.

I wil advise you to take up ancient Hebrew class and not the modern one because the modern Hebrew was developed from ancient ancient Aramaic,then through Roman - Greek language.The same way Yoruba language,which has become liturgy in South America is used with present day Latin in South America as a sacred words,when reciting Ifa corpus etc.
Ancient Hebrew is the dialects of YORUBA LANGUAGE. Kindly leave Lagos and other spoken Yoruba in different Yoruba cities out of it.

Ìírè o
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by absoluteSuccess: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Ase o!

May God bless you.

My brother has returned. I am so elated and joyous to see you. grin grin I had to check the date to verify this is not an old post.
How is your family, hope madam is doing well? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, I miss all you good folks on here.

You know when responsibility beacons, you have to give it the best shot.

Ana mi, I'm taking good care of your sister believe me. It also helps to bring out the best in me.

Its traditional that we Aworis takes maximum care of our wives, and I don't want to be an exception.

How's your domain sir?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Mysteriousworld: 9:47am On May 11, 2023
googlepikins:
Afonjas are always confused, why? always want to attach themselves with the Igbos. why?

I believe igbos too are Jewish related, but it's funny how there's little proof to back you guys up... theres sway more proofs to back that of yorubas, so pls , take your tribalistic energy outta here.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Mysteriousworld: 9:51am On May 11, 2023
We're cannanite hebrew, no one is trying to be hebrew, the truth is just the truth... and that's what the OP is bringing to light.

AshiwajuFoward:
Na wah. Maybe now that 'Afonjas' too are thought to be part of the super-duper race of jews, Cownu and his band of thugs will cut Yoruba people some slack. cheesy

Abeg, since when did being a Jew become a fad or badge of honour? Coz me I am not getting this jewish fixation o.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Mysteriousworld: 9:52am On May 11, 2023
shukuokukobambi:

Why not? If its true that homo sapiens evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago like research has also shown, then the modern man, wherever he may be found, is African in origin.

Most claims of Jewish ancestry is always an attempt at appealing to divine status and I'm very suspicious of them. My folklore, as a Yoruba man, have nothing Jewish in it and I like it that way.

Scientists have deceived you, how dare you believe 200 thousand years ago... its Not true, its just over 6000 years ago... your scientists say things as if they were there... besides, everything started from mount ararat, noah and his 3 sons....
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by Mysteriousworld: 9:59am On May 11, 2023
This OP is mad grin

We know who the jews are, they're the flat-headed descendants of Judas Iscariot and they worship Chukwu Okike Abiama grin

Yorubas are not jews for fvck sake. Stop trying to wrap cat sh¡t in dog sh¡t

I've read alot of your write ups, and learn from them, but I'm surprised here, that you'll just jump into conclusion without doing your own research...
The OP is 100% on point.
Don't be ignorant pls.
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by googi: 1:48pm On May 11, 2023
What is surprising is that people that are much older from the old world are claiming to be descendants of people from the new world.

They ignore all scientific research and turned them upside down to satisfy their inferiority complex of Me Too!
Re: Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research by alice1166: 2:46am On Apr 17
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Learn Swahili / Oluwo Of Iwo To Engrave Faces Of Mandela, Nkrumah, Awolowo, Others On Stone / Agbowu Akinropo Sues Oluwo Akanbi, Demands N100 Million Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.